OT5 (Yoo Hweseung centered)

N.Flying Fics & Drabbles

A/N: I know I'm a bit late for this but I hope everyone supports N.Flying's new member, Yoo Hweseung (Hoe Seung). To all new fans, welcome to Utopia, N.Fia ;)

Inspired by this vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lfJDNlG11w

 

OT5 (Yoo Hweseung centered) 

Rated G

 

Sometimes, Hweseung thought he was the only normal one around.

 

During Produce 101, he was the oldest. Now, in N.Flying, he was the youngest. To his surprise, he was welcomed with wide open arms. He was thankful, to the company, and especially the members. The five of them seemed to click, getting along instantly. It was only after it was announced that he'd be joining them did he realize a few things. They were freaking nuts.

 

It wasn't a bad thing, he supposed. He just wasn't used to the whole group being so hyper and loud. Even Seunghyub, the second oldest and leader, had a wild side despite his calm and serious one he usually wore when making decisions. Still, he was no where near Jaehyun. Even most times quiet Hun would appear outgoing every now and again.

 

To be honest (if asked), Hweseung was still holding onto the feelings he felt during Produce 101. The whole friendly and family-like welcome had eased a bit of his worries. It was only after their comeback, did he really feel like he was one of them now.

 

Jaehyun's skinship, Kwangjin's mother-like worries, Hun's warm presence, and Seunghyub's comforting words - Hweseung was so sure he could never get used to this. Living together, sometimes walking in on Jaehyun using the bathroom (because the kid apparently doesn't know how to use a lock), waking up to Kwangjin's American-style breakfast and Hun's soft guitar playing, and leader Seunghyub staggering around half-asleep still in his boxers - it was culture shock to say the least. Somehow though, through all the crazy occurrences and random private concerts (courtesy of Hun, of course), Hweseung felt like he could get used to it all.

 

No, he already has.