new place ( and i met you instead )

new place ( and i met you instead )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "We are going to touchdown in about few minutes, ladies and gentlemen. Please fasten your seatbelt and close all the devices." Jungkook let out a soft sigh, feeling abit exhausted because of the long journey. He stood up when he sees everyone starting to lining up. Swinging his bag across his shoulder and he quickly walked out from the airplane. I guess this is for good. "Jeon Jungkook!" He heard a familiar voice and turned around to find the voice. And there was him, Taehyung, his best friend since elementary school. Taehyung was running towards him with his arms spreading wide, ready to hug the younger. But Jungkook put his hand on Taehyung's forehead before he could come near Jungkook. Jungkook shaking his head in disapproval, "You know what will happen if you come closer to me right, hyung?" Jungkook put on a wicked smile when Taehyung pulled back. 

"Anyways! Let's go to your new place, kiddo!" Jungkook rolled his eyes when he heard the word kiddo, but Taehyung never realized it because he's too ecstatic. They took the luggage and moved it into Taehyung's car. "I see you brought a new car," Taehyung, with a proud mother smile, almost-like-screaming. "THIS IS MY HARDWORK!" Jungkook just laughed and pats the other head. 
 

Jungkook was a loner since kid but Taehyung came and changed Jungkook into a .... really crazy kid. They would be screaming to Linkin Park song, eating ice cream and laughing at small things together. Without Taehyung, probably Jungkook will still be a normal kid.


After screaming to Linkin Park's song, they finally arrived at Jungkook's new place. It was an apartment, big and look modern. As long I can live without shivering at the side of the road. Taehyung dragged Jungkook's and the luggage into the lift and quickly pressed 5. Taehyung already jumping in the lift and Jungkook had to hold him down so both of them won't get stuck in the lift. Taehyung showed his infamous grin and mouthed a small sorry. 

 

DING.

"Come on Jungkook!" Jungkook was dragged

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter