Final

Sister Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'll refer Jessica as Sooyeon which is her korean name in this story ^^

 

Sooyeon was panicked because she can't find her little sister, Taeyeon. She tried calling her but she didn't answer her phone. Sooyeon's husband, Yuri and Sooyeon's younger sister and Taeyeon's older sister, Hyoyeon are also searching for her whereabouts. All of the sudden, the door opened and Taeyeon went in. She took off her boots and hung her coat. Sooyeon was still very angry but thankful to God at the same time. Sooyeon ran to her sister and hugged her.

 

Sooyeon: Where were you? I told you to come home at 8 and now is 9.30 Tae

 

Taeyeon: I just came a little late thts all Sooyeon unnie

 

Sooyeon: Tae you're 11, you can't roam on the street at night like this. Give me your phone now. You're grounded.

 

Taeyeon: WHAAAAAAAT NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! YOU GROUNDED ME LAST WEEK TOO! ITS NOT FAIR! I HATE YOU!

 

Sooyeon: Kim Taeyeon, you're grounded and that's final.

 

Then, Taeyeon stomped her foot to her room and slammed the door. Sooyeon is furious and sad at the same time. She don't know what to do with Taeyeon. She gave her a scolding but she didn't care. She grounded her but she throws a tantrum.

 

Hyoyeon: Unnie are you okay?

 

Sooyeon: I'm just.... I don't know what to do with Taeyeon. She's so rude nowadays.

 

Hyoyeon: Give her some time unnie.

 

Sooyeon: I don't know Hyo do you think grounding her this week is gonna work?

 

Hyoyeon: It will, I think you should call Yuri and tell him Taeyeon is fine

 

Sooyeon: Oh ya thanks Hyo.

 

Sooyeon called her husband and told him everything. Yuri is relieved and so he came back home. Sooyeon is still thinking about Taeyeon and so her mind went back to the past.

 

4 years ago...

 

Sooyeon is married to Yuri and they had a wonderful time together. She's an actor, model and a singer. Her husband, Yuri is a businessman of a hotel chain company. Hyoyeon her sister with a 7 year is still in high school. Hyoyeon is staying with them because the high school in their area is the best school in America at that time.

 

One frizzy cold day, her parents stop by to drop off Taeyeon who was at that time 7 years old. Her parents have a new career in Hollywood as a star. If you're wondering their parents are also actors and musicians.

 

Mom: Sooyeon take Taeyeon with you please. Your dad and I don't want to take care of her. We don't think we could have another baby other than you and Hyoyeon but then it happens. So please take care of her.

 

She gave Sooyeon some of Taeyeon's documents.

 

Mom: You and Yuri are now her legal parents. So that's all I want to say. Take care honey bye.

 

Taeyeon: Mommmmmmmy Dadddddddy take me with you mommmmmy mommmmmy dadddddy dadddddy

 

Taeyeon continues to cry like this almost everyday and it makes Sooyeon feels so bad. Everyday Sooyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri tries to cheer her up and it worked after several months but Sooyeon knows that the pain is still there.

 

Back to reality...

 

Taeyeon is 11, Hyoyeon is 22 and Sooyeon is 29. Yuri is 30, older than Sooyeon by a year. Hyoyeon is working now as a chef in Yuri's hotel.  So you can tell their is quite big so Sooyeon really took care of Taeyeon like a mom but she's acts like a sister too at times.

 

The next day, Taeyeon was told to go straight to their home after school. But guess what, she  didn't. Instead, she went and play at her friend's house. When Sooyeon came back after her shooting ends she expect Taeyeon to be at home but she's not. Sooyeon began to panic again. She called Yuri and Hyoyeon, failed. Next, she called Taeyeon's friends. Finally Sooyoung (Taeyeon's bestfriend) mom told her about Taeyeon playing over at their house.

 

Sooyeon was shocked to know that her sister is happily playing while all of them are looking for her like idiots. Sooyeon is fuming by the time she called Yuri as she couldn't calm down anymore.

 

 

Sooyeon: Yul I found Taeyeon

 

Yuri: Hey that's great news. Where is she?

 

Sooyeon: I can't believe this....she's playing at Sooyoung's after I told her she's grounded. What should I do....

 

Yuri: I think we should spank her Sica....

 

 

Sooyeon: WHAAAAAT???? You mean..... I spank my own sister?

 

Yuri: We have no other choice... she's 11 and she's already not listening to us. What about when she's 15? She could be worst than this.

 

Sooyeon: You're right. I think its time for us to spank her now

Yuri: So I think you should pick her up and talk to her. When I came back with Hyoyeon later we'll discuss about this together alright?

Sooyeon: Yeah tht sounds good to me. Thank you Yul.

Yuri: See you later Sicababy love youu

Sooyeon: Love you too

 

Therefore, Sooyeon headed towards Sooyoung's house.

 

Sooyoung's mom: Hey Sooyeon

Sooyeon: Hi, I'm here to take Taeyeon home.

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon were watching a movie.

 

Sooyeon: Tae let's go now

Taeyeon: Unnie, can we go after the show is over?

 

Sooyeon can't control her anger.anymore that she gave Taeyeon an icy cold stare. Taeyeon got really scared but still remain her calm facade. In a stern cold tone, Sooyeon answered her.

 

Sooyeon: I don't have time to play with you now, Kim Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon still didn't move. Oh oh, bad move. Sooyeon pulled her sister's arm.

 

Sooyeon: You will be punish severely for this young lady. Now go get your things and come with me right this minute or you will be in deeper trouble than you already are.

 

Taeyeon didn't want to test her sister's patience any further so she did as she was told and they said their goodbyes.

 

It was a silent drive back home. When they reach the driveway...

 

Sooyeon: Taeyeon I want you to go straight to your room and not anywhere else, understand?

 

Taeyeon: Yes unnie.

 

Taeyeon went out of the car and went straight to her room. She is so scared to death when her sister turn so fierce. Sooyeon was never like that she thought. Maybe she crossed the line this time. And so she's scared now.

 

Sooyeon turn the engine off and went inside. She took an empty box from the storeroom and went into Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon was laying on her bed at that time.

 

Sooyeon: Taeyeon give me all your gadgets.

 

Taeyeon: What? Why?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter