omo what?!

I need you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woo... what happened to you girl? You look different than I last remembered," he said jokingly.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Omo oppa! Why are you here? Aren't you on a world tour now?" I tried to sound as cool as I can because I didn't want my brother to know about... that. He would probably mock me just because I texted him about how lovely that ty Marcus was and how our relationship would withstand all disasters. I cringed at the thought of all the cheesy things that I've texted him before.

"Aigoo eunji-ya! Why do you look like this? Why does your hair look so pretty? And my arms hurt you know, eunji-ya," he replied while pouting cutely and shaking his arms. Then I looked down and noticed the heavy luggages they had with them. Two out of four luggages had his face on it...a sticker? "Help bring the luggages in will ya instead of standing there, eunji-ya. Tsk,tsk poor thing. You need some bobby in your life. Oh and Hanbin just sit on the sofa there, don't be awkward." 

Bobby entered and as he passed by me, he pulled the comb out of my hair. That comb didn't think it has caused me enough misery so it decided to drag a ball of my hair out. "AHHHHH... oppa how can you treat a lady like that?" I winced at the lost of my friends, my hair. Farewell sad souls, you were just born on the wrong head. 

He snorted," heh?! You call yourself a lady? Right now your hair looks like my armpit hair and your face...worse." He continued dragging the luggage up the stairs while b.i. just strolled in and found a spot for himself on the sofa. //why can't hanbin help my brother? making me do all this work. why are you here anyways// I tried to have a telepathical conversational with the man over there, trying to stare into his very soul, demanding an answer. But how useless were my efforts. I sighed as I carried the other 2 luggage in and closed the door. I dragged them up the stairs and was headed towards oppa's room but... 

"No, those faceless stickerless ones are not mine. Put them in the guest room." 

I snapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter