prompts - fluff 101

hearteu me ➹ story ideas, prompts and more!

FALLING IN LOVE

001: "You're really soft."
002: "You smell nice."
003: "I'm here for my daily fix of hugs and kisses."
004: "Is it possible to love too much?"
005: "I don't wanna get up-- you're comfy."
006: "I will always be there protect you."
007: "I'm cold. Come closer."
008: "I love you a lot, but please stop trying to cook me dinner, you .”
009: "The stars look especially lovely tonight."
010: "I've never seen such gorgeous eyes before."
011: "May I have this dance?"
012: "I can't stop thinking about you."
013: "You'll never feel alone with me by your side."
014: "Let's get to know each other over dinner."
015: "All I want is you."
016: "I could never leave you, I love you too much!"
017: "A fairytale with a happy ending always brings a smile to my face."
018: "I want to hear you sing."
019: "I don't think anyone could ever be as lovely as you."
020: "You look incredible in that."
021: "He/She's quite stunning, isn't he/she?"
022: "Sometimes I just can't control myself when around you."
023: "Do you believe in love at first sight?"
024: "I think I'm in love."
025: "I’d like it if you stayed.
026: "People are jerks, but not you."
027: "I'll share the blankets with you."
028: "I have never felt this way about anyone."
029: "I want this to never end..."
030: "Can I kiss you?"


LIVING TOGETHER

031: "I waxed the floors, grab your fluffy socks."
032: "Who changed the thermostat settings? I’m freezing to death."
033: "Can we just watch a movie and fall asleep on the couch?"
034: "You can put your cold feet on me."
035: "Your stray red item turned my whites pink."
036: "A thunderstorm is rolling through town and you’re scared of lightening/thunder so I’ll protect you."
037: "There was a power outage and now we have to have dinner by candlelight."
038: "Rock Paper Scissors to see who has to go talk to the neighbors upstairs for being too loud."
039: "I just came home to you crying while watching a movie, please tell me what’s going on."
040: "Our AC is out and it’s the middle of the summer."
041: "You found me crying on the kitchen floor in the middle of the night surrounded by a shattered jelly jar."
042: "My parents are coming over in 10 minutes so please put some clothes on"
043: "We’re repainting the apartment and going to the hardware store together to pick out color swatches."
044: "IF YOU USE UP ALL THE HOT WATER ONE MORE TIME IM GOING TO BAN YOU TO THE COUCH FOR A MONTH."
045: "We’re watching Toy Story 3 and we can’t stop crying."
 

WEDDINGS/PROPOSALS

046: "I caught the bouquet"
047: "My ex just invited me to their wedding and I need you to be my date so it doesn’t look like I’ve spent the last few years failing to get over them."
048: "We accidentally got married in Vegas oops"
049: "I’m really drunk, please help me get safely out of the way so I don’t ruin our friend’s wedding."
050: "I planned out this super romantic proposal and you just ruined it by beating me to whole proposing thing."
051: "I wasn’t planning on asking you, but it appeared to me that life is short. Will you marry me? "
052: "If you shove cake in my face this will be the worst wedding night of your life."
053: "Do you take this man/woman to be your lawfully wedded husband/wife? "
054: "May I have this dance, wife/husband? "
055: "You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I’m so happy I can finally call you my wife/husband."
056: "I jokingly told you that the only way I’d marry you was if you did this weird outlandish thing, and you actually did it, and I’m kind of charmed."
057: "This is probably a bad time, but marry me?"


MARRIED LIFE

058: "We’ve become the clingy newlyweds you always complained about. "
059: "Your ‘miracle hangover cure’ couldn’t possibly beat mine."
060: "I know you haven’t had the best experience with dogs in the past but look at its face please please can we keep it?"
061: "I wanted to surprise you for our anniversary, but everything that could go wrong, did go wrong."
062: "I beat you at Mario Kart and now you're banishing me to the couch for the night?”
063: "I surprised you with tickets to see our favorite band… WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU SURPRISED ME WITH TICKETS TO SEE THEM TOO?"
064: "I know we had a big fight but we still need to decorate the house for the holidays."
065: "Oh! Hey! Could you come and taste this to see if it's okay?"
066: "We’re arguing over book versus movie."
067: "I came home to a Nerf gun on the front porch and a note that says ‘Here is your weapon. I have one too. Loser cooks dinner. Good luck. xo’"
068: "We’ve been celebrating our wedding anniversary on the wrong day for the past nine years."
069: "You had a business trip and I missed you so much that I kind of tore up the house in your absence like a dog with separation anxiety… sorry?"
070: "We both have nowhere else to be so we get to spend our rare day off at home."
 

PREGNANCY

071: "I bet it’s a girl/boy."
072: "Do you think it’s possible that I…might be… pregnant? "
073: "I thought I was pregnant but the test must have been wrong. I’m not. "
074: "You’re lucky I’m pregnant!"
075: "Can you help me up, your child is pretty heavy."
076: "I could really use a foot rub right now."
077: "Your dad is really excited to meet you soon, it’s driving me crazy."
078: "Do you wanna know the of the baby?"
079: "The baby’s kicks are keeping me up at night."
080: "Did you feel that?"
081: "I can’t fit into my favorite dress anymore. "
082: "OH MY GOD I’M GOING INTO LABOR. WHAT DO WE DO NOW?!
083: "I can’t be pregnant… or….OH MY GOD! "
084: "I think you might be pregnant.”
085: "It’s 2 am but you’re craving cake and we’re both up anyway so let’s bake in our underwear."
 

PARENTING

086: "I knew it was a mistake to get the twins matching clothes."
087: "Sh…they’re asleep."
088: "I think someone had a little accident with the finger paint."
089: "Mondays are your diaper days."
090: "Our kid is totally the one who wanted to build a pillow fort, not me."
091: "Ooh…someone’s got a tummy ache."
092: "Are you sure you don’t want me to drop them off myself? I don’t think you could handle seeing them off alone."
093: "I told you we should have just gotten that German Shepherd puppy."
094: "What do you think for their punishment? Grounding? No video games? No going out for a week?"
095: "Mm…your kid before five in the morning."
096: "Come on now, I think you’re being too harsh. He/she’s just a kid. Remember all of the stupid things we used to do when we were their age?"
097: "So, how should we break the news that they’re going to have a new baby brother or sister?"
098: "I think we should have another."
099: "Why wasn’t I invited to your wedding?"
100: "Okay fine, one more story, but then you really have to go to bed."
101: "…They just grow up so fast."


credits to sentence-fragments