Just Like What We Dream

Buy him for me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the bell rang, seulgi quickly made her way to the second floor of orchid block where teachers' room located.

"Miss Soo yeon want to meet me" she said in a flat tone to the junior prefect who was blocking her way. It is because students can't go upstairs unless 10 minutes after the bell rang. The prefect nodded her head once and let seulgi continued her way. 

She knocked a few times before entering the AB teachers' room. She scanned the room for a while but she couldn't fine mrs soo yeon in her place. She looked at her wrist watch and was more than sure the teacher wanted to meet her at the exact hour. 

"Yes? May i help you?" Miss soo jung whose known as miss soo yeon's sister asked when she noticed seulgi standing there cluelessly. 

Seulgi smiled and bowed her head a bit "evening, miss soo jung. Are you by any chance know where's your sister? I was informed that she wanted to meet me after recess but i couldn't find any trace of her" she explained politely.

Miss soo jung looked over to her sister's place "oh sorry but i don't know where she is" she said making seulgi's eyes lose hope. Seulgi needed to settle her business with miss soo yeon as soon as possible because she has class after that and no one dared to enter sir tian's class late. He's like a father of lion!

"But i can call her if you want" the one sentence made seulgi's eyes lit up and she quickly nodded her head. She should be grateful to have a kind and tolerate teacher at time like this.

"She's at the AC teacher's room and she asked you to go there" said miss soo jung after she ended the call. Seulgi bowed again and said her thanks before made her way out of the AB room.

It only took a minute to reach the AC room as it is just the opposite of the AB room. 

"Oh seulgi! Sorry i was too immersed in my worksheet here till i totally forgot obout you" miss soo yeon reasoned as soon as seulgi greeted her. Seulgi shook her head a few times "no, never mind. I'm sure understand" she let out a sincere smile with her barely open eyes when she smiles.

She pitied her teacher because just by looking at her, she knew that the teacher is surely so busy. A pile of papers stacked on the table beside the computer she worked with.

"So what is it miss?" Seulgi asked.

Miss soo yeon fixed the last paper which she was holding and looked at her students loving "i know this year, you guys will be taking the national exam. But do you guys want to join the Amex Competition just like the other years?"

Seulgi's mouth hang open and didn't even waste a time, she nodded her head "of course! That's like our every year's event. When it will be held and where?"

Miss soo yeon laughed a little with her student's reaction "you sure are excited. I'm not sure yet where is it but it's only 3 weeks away from now. Can you make it with that short amount of time?"

Now, it's seulgi's turn to laugh "if you want to know, last year we just practiced for about 4 days" she grinned. It's not like she and her group didn't take the competition seriously but they just don't feel the vibe yet to practice so early. 

And they ended up wasting the amount of time given with writing lyrics and match the music but finalized it later when it's only 4 da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter