^_^

Everyday ^_^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When God poured all the shininess in the world, I already received them all. Shy, wimpy and nerd that is what they described me. She is already in front of me but I can’t look at her straight in the eyes. She is already beside me but I can’t tell her straight how much I admire her because I am afraid of rejections. I am afraid that she will never love me back the way I love her but I already accept to myself that we will never be together. Why? Because there are a lot of guys wooing her and willing to give everything, who’s better, richer and I guess better than me. Oh… I never introduce myself; Hi my name is Kim Hyoyeon, 3rd year college student taking Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. I met Taeyeon in one of my minor subject. We became friends because we are seatmates and I always help her in homework and project. Then lately we became even closer because of the circle of friends we have. She is a tourism student and somewhat our courses are related to each other.

My mom said every time that I’ll be cooking I need to make sure that the spices are balance and the recipes are perfect for each other. Taeyeon and some of our friends came to the kitchen laboratory just eat the dishes I experimentally cooked and I am always happy to serve them especially Taeyeon though they criticize the dishes I made.

Our friends always told her that I am like her Superman, always there to save her and whenever she needs I am always on her side. I guess that’s what friends always do right?

One day I saw her with Tiffany they look sweet, I felt I tiny bit of jealous but I ignore them and pretend that I didn’t see anything. I keep walking from different direction. I guess Taeyeon saw me because I heard someone calls me at the back but I ignore it and keep going. I saw on my side Taeyeon running to block my way then I stopped.

“Hyoyeon will you help me in my homework later?” Taeyeon asked while catching her breath.

“I’ll think about it, I am sort of busy today” I said and look at her.

She starts to use her aegyo and start pulling my hand pleading to help her.

“Why are you so vapid and languish today? Mind if you share anything that bothers you?” Taeyeon asked

“You asked too many questions as if you care at all” I said nonchalant

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter