Final

Here Comes Trouble
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure about this?"

 

"OMG how many times should I tell you not to worry about me, Hayoung ah?

 

"But your unnies will...."

 

"They have schedules till past midnight."

 

"Are you really sure?"

 

"Yes, please Hayoung unnie let's go to the club now pweaaaaseee"

 

"Fine but stop calling me unnie, ______."

 

"Okay, okay."

 

I grabbed Hayoung's arm and dragged her inside the club. Then, I dance and dance. I got so thirsty that I just grab any drink that I found. 

 

Hayoung's POV

 

I'm still worried, we're underage so we're not supposed to be in this high class club. _______ got carried away that I lost sight of her. I immediately stop dancing and start searching for her. When I found her, she was already passed out and she reeks alcohol.

 

"______! ______! ______!"

 

"Ha young ahhhhhhh I love youiiiuuuu"

 

"OMG are you drunk?"

 

"No no no na na na na I can't driiiiiiik budddddeh I no waiiiiiiitttt we can't....."

 

"What should I do with you now?"

 

"Daaaaanceeee wit meee sistahhhhh"

 

I pulled her out of the crowd then out of the club. 

 

"Finally some fresh air."

 

"Aaaahahhhhhh whyyyyyy unnnnieeee i dont wannnna leave nawwwww."

 

*your ringtone*

 

"Mushi muchi."

 

"______ where are you?"

 

"Someeeee club near a dust binnnnn hehehhe eh wait it's darrrrkkkkk and colorpullll at the same freaaaaakinnnn taiiiiiiiiiime."

 

"CLUB? ARE YOU DRUNK? JUNG ______ TELL ME YOUR EXACT LOCATION NOW."

 

"Uggggghhhhh dun uuuuuuu scream at muah. Ha younggggg ahhh talk toooo this."

 

______ then gave me her cellphone.

 

"JUNG ______ WHERE ARE YOU?"

 

"H-hello?"

 

"Who is this?"

 

"H-hayoung imnida."

 

"Hi Hayoung, please tell me your exact location."

 

"We're at Soloman Club."

 

"Okay, I know where that is. Just stay there. Don't move. I'll be there in a minute or two."

 

"Okay, unnie."

 

After a few minutes, I get to see Jessica unnie's car from far getting nearer to us. As soon as the car door open, I can feel the cold aura. Jessica unnie was fuming mad at ______, it's visible. I guess HellSica is out. Yoona  unnie, Tiffany unnie and Taeyeon unnie was there too. Jessica unnie just thanked me and dragged ______ into the car by her ear.

 

"AAAAAHHHHH UNNNNNNIEEEEE AHHHHHH"

 

Then, I left the club alone to my house. I hope ______ didn't get into that much trouble.

 

Taeyeon POV 

 

I'm driving the car with Yoona sitting on the passenger seat. Tiffany is at the back with the two siblings. HellSica is so angry that she starts shouting at ______. I feel scared by hearing Sica's authoritative and serious voice but at the same time, I pity ______. From the rear view mirror, I can see ______ just lowered her head and stared at her fingers and sobbing softly.

 

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU'RE FREAKING UNDERAGE DON'T YOU KNOW THAT? MOM AND DAD WILL KILL ME!"

 

"I-I'm soweeeeee unnnnieeee. Pweaseeee don't send meeee homee unnie. Mom issss gonnna kill me."

 

"YOU NEVER LISTEN. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? YOU SNEAK OUT, WHEN I CLEARLY TOLD YOU TO STAY IN MY DORM. I TOLD YOU TO EAT AND STUDY! NOT TO ROAM IN THE STREETS GO TO A CLUB AND GET DRUNK!"

 

"I-I'm sowwwwwreeeee I just wannna haveeee funnnnn."

 

"CLUB IS NOT A PLACE FOR YOU TO HAVE FUN!"

 

"But but I washhh soooo bored and lonewyyyy just nawwww....."

 

"THE POINT IS YOU CAN'T GO TO A CLUB!!!"

 

I saw ______ flinched and hugged herself.

 

"Jessi, calm down."

 

"Don't interrupt me Tiff."

 

Then, _______ passed out on Sica's lap.

 

"UGH ______ I'M NOT DONE YET!"

 

"Sica unnie, I think it's best for you to talk to her tomorrow when she's sober."

 

"Yeah, Sica ya. At least we found her."

 

"Yes, we found her drunk in a club tho. I'm a terrible sister to ______."

 

Then, I parked the car and unlocked the car door.

 

"Don't say that. It's not true."

 

"Unnies, let me carry ______ up."

 

"It's okay, she's my sister. I'll carry her."

 

"No, Sica unnie, you're tired. Let me."

 

"Come on Sica, let Yoona carry ______. Calm down okay?"

 

I pulled her hand and side hugged my girlfriend so she could calm down.

 

"Taengoo let me sleep with ______ tonight. I can't simply put her in anyone's room."

 

"Alright, you can."

 

Jessica's POV 

 

After Yoona carried ______ to my room, Sooyoung being such an understanding one went to sleep with Tiffany. Then, I changed my sister's clothes and I just sleep beside her.

 

Your POV

 

I woke up with a headache. I saw Sica unnie and I was relieved. So, going to the club was just a dream but why a headache so early in the morning? To stop this headache, I went out of the room and head to the kitchen to get a drink. I was drinking while sitting on the chair rubbing my forehead, then suddenly Taeyeon unnie appear.

 

"How are you feeling? Let me get you some pills."

 

"Morning unnie, what pills?"

 

"______ it's normal to have a headache after consuming alcohol."

 

"W-wait."

 

"Hi ______ let me make some hangover soup for you."

 

Yoona unnie suddenly walk into their kitchen.

 

"Huh? I-it wasn't a dream?"

 

"What wasn't a dream?"

 

"I thought I went to the club in my dream."

 

"No, it was real. You should apologize to your unnie."

 

"Was unnie mad last night?"

 

"Don't you remember?"

 

"No......"

 

"She was fuming mad."

 

"I'm in deep trouble........"

 

"Good luck ______."

 

"Can you help me unnies?"

 

"Help you with what?"

 

"U-u-unnie......"

 

"How do you feel? Are you feeling dizzy?"

 

"Y-yeah....u-unnie....."

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"I-I'm sorry a-about.......l-last n-night."

 

"We'll talk about that later."

 

I'm in deep .

 

"You should take a shower first ______."

 

I just dragged myself to the room and shower. When I'm all clean, I went to the kitchen and eat the hangover soup that Yoona unnie made for me. SNSD unnies just talked among themselves and tried to include me in but I was scared thinking about my next predicament that I'm not focused on whatever they're talking about.

 

After I'm done washing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter