Hot Entertainment's upcoming girl group to debut next week?

AFF Allkpop (Fictional Groups article) [Join your group to be part of this!]

Music

Hot Entertainment's upcoming girl group to debut next week?

 

115816 Views
 

Hot Entertainment and SM Entertainment announced the final date of their newest girl group's debut on November 29. A 7-member girl group with different types of personality and specialties. They can portray the hot and chick look and also cute and innocent style! This girls will probably make you drive over the edge with their upcoming album.

UR-Style was formed by Hot Entertainment and the same agency with Angels N' Demons. 2 weeks ago, Angels N' Demons' Son Kyung Jae twitted about his cousin who will debut under UR-Style. The group UR-Style is formed by Cia, Sookie, Jo Eun, Rinny, Skyby, Ria and Minhee.

The girls were all trained by the famous HOT theirselves with the help of other well-known artist such as BoA, Lee Hyori and Rain. They also specialized acting and modeling and the other members were cast in a drama years ago.

HeeJun himself revealed that he has a high expectation about this group and the same with Angels N' Demons. He wanted to prove to himself that they can produce artists with talents but not about looks.

Source: HOT Entertainment 

 

From Around the Web

  • World's 10 most hated airports(CNNGo.com)
  • Which Nations Will Have to Go Bankrupt?(BBC Business Video)
  • Justin Bieber baby claim: texts suggest it was all a scam(The Week)
  • Watch with Your Children: Taylor Swift on being a Role Model(Momster)
  • What Your "Drink" Says About You on a Date(The Daily Meal)                                                                             

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Add New Comment

noavatar92.png
 
  • Post as …
  • Image
  •  
Real-time updating is enabled(Pause)

Showing 1-30 of 130 comments

 
                                        Sort by popular now                                                    Sort by best rating                                                    Sort by newest first                                                    Sort by oldest first                                
 Subscribe by email
 
 RSS
 
11 new comments were just posted. Show
  •  
    Byulhee 0 minutes ago
    Heejun doesn't need to prove himself cause all their groups are so daebak ! 
    Hwaiting for UR-Style's debut! BTW! Their name is so cool
     
     
  •  

 

 
PinkishA 1 minute ago
To Me is their upcoming album? Which will make us drive to the edge? RELEASE IT NOW!!!!
 
 

 

 

  •  
    minahisbeautiful 0 minutes ago
    UR-Style will debut on 29 while Angels N' Demons on December 1?! They will need a lot of preparations!
     
     

 

  •  
    SOWONELF 0 minutes ago
    Heejun doesn't need to prove himself cause all their groups are so daebak ! 
    Hwaiting for UR-Style's debut! BTW! Their name is so cool
     

 

  •  
    BOYxGIRLFRIEND 0 minutes ago
    Skyby sounds cool!