House Bio & Groups

WELLCROFT ACADEMY ♔ [WE ARE NEWLY OPEN, A LOT OF SPOTS ARE OPEN! COME AND JOIN US, CHANGMIN PROMISE TO GIVE YOU CHOCOLATES
 

wellcroft

straight // // yuri
3rd pov // literate
au school themed

about us

Wellcroft academy is established by the top 4 families in Korea. Located at the outskirts of Seoul, the campus is surrounded with lush greeneries and a manmade lake. The academy is well known for their 4 main majors; Fashion, medical, Food and Beverages and Entertainment, which is always the fields that the top 4 families are in. Students here are carefully chosen. The academy mission is to unleash all the talents, interests and potential in the students. Please read through the rules and house to decide which major you are interested in and apply to start attending the academy.


Dean: Dean's Office  

Kwon house

The kwon house values are creativity, intuition and hardworking. The founder built his company with his bare hands. He started off by sell his design to fashion stores, as expected, being a fashion designer aint that easy. Rejection and setbacks are bound to happen. Thanks to his perseverance. his work finally got noticed by a renowned designer in the fashion industry. After years of hard work, he finally gained recognition, named as the one of the most wanted fashion designer; he was repeatedly appearing on the bestselling fashion magazines such as Bazaar, Vogue, Elle, InStyle and even Marie Claire. Not to mention his house had a room for those awards he won throughout the years. The criteria to join the kwons are simple.
1.Passionate and dedication for fashion,
2.High imagination and creativity with no boundaries,
3.Competitive
Kids that basically think out of the box and are not afraid of failures and setbacks. Outsider might think kids in this house are dreamers but the truth is, those that passed the interview to come into the kwon house are deeming to be the next raising star in the fashion industry.


Head of Kwon: Kwon Jiyong

Jeon House

“Jeon Corporation” is a well-known company among the food industry. Ranging from factories to restaurants to supermarkets, as long as its food related, there would be the Jeon name. Being the youngest in line, Jungkook is to take over the restaurants. Despite his young age, Jungkook was arranged to work under his dad and siblings to gain experience years ago. Not to mention those long hours of lecture on business management and cooping in the kitchen to come up with secret recipes that are now the signature dishes of Jeon Restaurant. The values that are created by his siblings who attended this academy a few years ago are still being used. Passionate is a must when it comes to food, most people might be passionate about eating the food. But when it comes to the process of creating a dish, a strong mentality is a must. Like the fashion industry, patience and creativity are important in this field too. Students under this house get to learn and develop their craft by taking part in all aspects of the work, which means they would be sent to different branches of Jeon restaurants for apprenticeships. To join the house,
1. Willingness to learn and passionate about food
2. Observant and witty
3. Ability to come up with dishes with the available dishes
The students that got chosen by the Jeons would have the opportunity to set up their own restaurants under the Jeon Corporation and even the chance to go Le Cordon Bleu, the famous culinary academy fully sponsored.


Head of Jeon House: Jeon Jungkook

Park House

Park house values intellect, logic and compassion above all else. Formed by the Park family, when the school was founded, they based on their core around the same principles they believed would forge and inspire future generations to follow their footsteps. As far back as they can trace their lineage the Park have been doctors, healers and medicine men, a tradition the wish to keep going with both their namesake school as well as among their own homes.

For those wishing to join House Park, they had better expect to put their studies and school work first. Full of mostly medical students or those in health related in fields, it can seem like a cold and quiet place to most outsiders but within the walls there are many warm souls, once someone takes the time to get to know them.


Head of Park House: Park Bom

Shim House

Founded at the year of 1988, Shim Entertainment had grown a lot since then. From a small company with 2 models, they had grew into a huge corporation that operates not only a record label, talent agency, film and music production, event management and even concert production. Being one of the biggest record labels in Korea, the Shim house also sets high requirements for the students. Be it modelling, singing or acting, the students have to go through an audition and various interviews to determine if they are suitable for the entertainment company. Apparently, being in the Shim house also means being a trainee for Shim Entertainment.
After his hyung passed him the seat of being the head of Shim, Changmin been trying to be his best in everything. Being the head and a member of TVXQ, he has to be the role model for the students under him and the public. To join the shims, all they need are:
- talents and willingness to commit their time to excel in their major
- Strong mentality when it comes to training
- Able to handle busy school timetable
The above mentioned are actually the basic to be an idol. They work hard and Changmin would make sure they play harder. Monthly gathering with the trainees, opportunity to model before they pre debut and exposure to the entertainment industry are what Changmin can promise the students.


Head of Shim: Shim Changmin

Groups

♔ Announcement x
♔ Campus Ground x
♔ Downtown x
♔ Red Alert! () x
♔ OOC x