... Or Is It Really ?

They Lived Happily Ever After...

Author POV

"What play?" Hoseok asked, coming out of the room. "What the hell are you talking about?" He seemed furious but neither Jungkook or Yoongi could tell him what was going on. He then grabbed Jungkook, making him stand up and pinned him harshly to the wall.

"I swear that if you don't tell me, I'll hit you till you die. Do you know what Jimin is going through right now? What he's been through?" he grumbled.

Jungkook pushed him away.

"Do you know what I've been through? Knowing that I used to love him but can't even remember him? And when I finally remembered, I can't hold him close, tell him that he's my everything because he betrayed me?" He began to cry. "You don't know anything! We both are hurting here! I just want us to see clear again and if putting a play on is a solution, then I'd do it! No matter what you say because it's my life, my decision and my Jimin! Just take care of V hyung and your blooming relationship!" he snapped and went away.

Hoseok stood there, frozen in his shoes.

"Are you happy now? You made him cry, again! I can't believe it! How can you be so tactless?" Yoongi said, annoyed, before going to chase after Jungkook.

Hoseok went back in the room, not saying anything. V and Jimin were laughing but when they saw Hoseok enter with a blank expression on his face, they stopped.

"Hobi... What were you doing? Where are they?"  V asked.

"They were talking... Jungkook snapped at me and ran away. Suga hyung chased after him. I don't know where they are right now."

"What? He snapped at you? How dare he? He's really getting on my nerves. Next time, I won't stop myself!" V said, angry.

"No Tae. I deserved it. I said thing to him that I shouldn't have said. I hope that nothing happened..." Hoseok said, worried.

Jimin wanted to know what he had said for Jungkook to snap at him but then, the door opened with an exhausted Yoongi carrying a sleeping Jungkook in his arms. He gently made him lay in his bed and turned to Hoseok, furious.

"YOU COULDN'T SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU HAD TO TALK LIKE YOU KNOW JIMIN BETTER THAN ANYONE WITHOUT THINKING OF JUNGKOOK'S FEELINGS! YOU ARE THE SAME AS TAE!" Yoongi shouted. Jimin turned to look at Jungkook and stood up to sit beside him.

"Hyung... What happened?" he asked Yoongi.

"He collapsed. He argued with Hoseok and ran away. When I found him, he was on the floor with nurses trying to wake him up. He had cried, again. He cries so much lately, more than you think." He then turned to Hoseok. "Go bring the doctor here and take your boyfriend with you." he said, coldly. When the two boys had made their way out, Yoongi went on.

"I think he's sleeping right now. His breath has steadied so... I'll call the others now." he said before going out of the room.

Jimin stared at Jungkook, took his hand and brought it to his cheek. He leaned in and began humming a little before realising what he was doing. He isn't with Jungkook anymore, he can't do things like that. He let go of the hand and went to his bed. The doctor entered, greeted him and checked on Jungkook. He turned to Jimin.

"There's nothing wrong, you don't have to be worried Jimin-ssi. I don't know why he passed out but I don't think it's serious. He's sleeping. You better sleep too. You must be tired." The doctor said and Jimin nodded and thanked him before he went out.

He lied comfortably in his bed and looked one more time at Jungkook.

"I haven't given up on you Kookie. I would never. I'm nothing without you. I'll do everything to win you back, for us to be together again and forever this time." Jimin said before falling asleep.

 

Jungkook had actually woken up when the doctor had checked on him but he was too tired to open his eyes so he kept them closed and didn't say one word. But then, Jimin talked from the bottom of his heart and he couldn't dare look at him. He wondered if every time he was asleep, Jimin said things like this. He opened his eyes and turned to Jimin.

"Jimin? Are you sleeping?" No response. Jungkook inhaled deeply.

"I haven't given up on you either. I'm just afraid that your love for me isn't enough. Mine is enough. In fact, it's too much. I love you so much I feel like suffocating. But prove me I'm wrong. Prove me that your love for me is strong. Prove it. Please." he said, tearing up.

A crying Jin cleared up his throat and Jungkook turned to him. Jin went to Jungkook and hugged him.

"Kook-ah... You're so strong. You've matured so much. I'm proud of you."

Jungkook sobbed a little in his hyung's arm. Jin tightened his embrace a little.

"Don't worry Kook. I won't say anything to anyone. But PD-nim wants to talk to you. He's waiting outside. You better calm down." Jin said before letting go of Jungkook. The latter nodded and breathed slowly before Jin went to open the door. Bang PD entered.

"Hello Jungkook. Long time no see." he said.

"Hello PD-nim. You wanted to talk to me?” Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Since you're fine now, I wanted to say a few things to you. First, you'll soon have a comeback. Not this soon in fact, around November. So, I've heard that you've all written a song and I think it's really good and I want it to be your title. I wonder if at the end of this week you'll be able to record in the studio."

"Oh, yes. I think I'll be able to."

"Great. After the recording, SeungDuk will have to create a choreo so you'll be able to have a lil' break." Jungkook nodded.

"Is that all?" He asked.

"No. I heard that you and Jimin are together." Jungkook tensed up at this. "V told me this and I wanted to talk to you about it."

"We aren't together anymore. We broke up in fact." Jungkook hurriedly said.

"Really? I'm sorry but it's good actually. I'd like you -all of the members- to not be in a relationship with any member of the group. It can be bad for the teamwork, you understand?" explained PD-nim.

Jungkook was offended by his boss' words but couldn't let it appear so he just nodded. Bang Shi Hyuk smiled and went out. Jin came back in the room.

"So, what did he say?" he asked. Jungkook frowned.

"He wants me to record with everyone at the end of this week. And..." He stopped.

"And?"

"Kim Taehyung told him about Jimin and me. He said he doesn't want any of the members to go out with one another because it can be bad for the 'teamwork'. What bull. After all V did to me, how can there be any teamwork left? What's funny is that PD-nim doesn't know that almost all of us are with one another. Pff." Jungkook said. Jin was shocked by this. Namjoon entered suddenly.

"Jinnie! You heard what PD-nim said?" he asked, kind of panicked.

“Y-yes..." Jin said, turning to Namjoon and ending up in his embrace.

"What are we going to do?" Namjoon asked.

"Hyung. You just have to hide your relation. Anyway, it has ended for Jimin hyung and me so you just have to be careful." Jungkook said, feeling pity for his hyungs.

"J-Joonie... I don't wanna break up with you. I c-can't." Jin said, his voice cracking up.

"We won't baby. Don't worry. Just like what Kookie said, we'll hide and everything will be alright. Okay? Trust me." Namjoon said before pulling out.

"I love you Joonie."

"I love you too Jinnie." They said and kissed.

"That's very cute and all but can you kiss when I'm not here?" Jungkook said, looking disgusted.

"Like you never kissed Jimin." Namjoon said, smirking.

"Whatever..." Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes.

Later that day, Jimin finally woke up to the smell of ramyun. Kimchi flavoured ones, his favourite. He suddenly sat up, looking at his left.

Jungkook was eating his noodles like he hasn't eaten for days, as always. Jimin turned to his tray, a cup of instant noodles waiting for him. He took the wooden chopsticks that were there, broke them and began to eat as eagerly as Jungkook. Then, he heard a laugh. He looked at Jungkook and saw his bunny smile.

"Hyung, you look so funny eating like that! It's like you haven't been eating for days. Slow down or you'll choke." he said.

"Look who's talking! You wild bunny! I really need to shoot you when you're eating, you look like a homeless person." Jimin replied, doing a 'merong' at Jungkook. The latter feigned the offense and glared jokingly at Jimin before going on eating. They ate in a comfortable atmosphere and threw their cups in the bin. Both of them then took their phone to listen to some music.

About ten minutes after, Jimin took out one of his earphones and turned to Jungkook.

"By the way Jungkook, how come we ate instant noodles instead of the hospital's food? I thought it was forbidden." he said.

"In fact, it is forbidden. But Yoongi hyung kinda hit it off with a nurse. He made eyes at her, she blushed and allowed us to eat ramyun. It was so funny! I didn't have time to tease Yoongi hyung about it so we can do it together when he comes back if you want?" he said, smiling widely. Jimin nodded and just when he was about to put his earphone back in his ear, Jungkook spoke again.

"By the way hyung, before I forget. PD-nim came by earlier. He said that by the end of this week, we'll start recording our new title song." Jimin nodded. "He also told me that he knew about us... I immediately told him that we were done and he said that we shouldn't be in a relationship with any of the members." Jungkook finished.

"O-okay... But, why are you telling me this?" Jimin asked.

"Oh, um... I thought that you'd want to know since everyone knows and if you fall in love with another member or anything..." Jungkook replied, looking away.

"Jungkook. Are we really done?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook didn't know what to say so he just laid back.

"I-I need to sleep." he said.

"Answer me! Please! I need to know! Jungkook!" Jimin exclaimed. Jungkook didn't answer. Then, V entered.

"Jimin! How are you? Did you like the noodles? Oh? Is Jungkook sleeping?" he said.

"I don't know." Jimin said.

V went to Jungkook's bed and made sure that he was sleeping.

"He is sleeping. Now, we have to talk Chim."

 

Jungkook POV

When I sensed V coming to me, I did my best for him to believe that I was sleeping. I opened my mouth a little bit and began to breathe loudly but not too much. He seemed to believe it and went back.

"He is sleeping. Now, we have to talk Chim." he said.

"I already told you Tae. I won't change rooms." Jimin said, sighing.

"But Chim-"

"No is no. Don't decide for me. I'll try to win him back no matter what are the rules." Jimin cut.

"You'll only end up hurt. I don't want you to suffer."

"But don't you understand that I love him? Suffering is part of love. We went through everything to be together. You can't imagine how much I was hurt, and I'm sure he was too. And even after the accident, I wasn't the only one hurting. Even if he didn't tell anyone about it, I knew it. I know him too well." Jimin said, whisper-screaming.

V sighed loudly and went out. The door opened one more time.

"Jimin-ssi, can you come with me please?" It was Dr Park.

I heard Jimin stand up and they both went out. I opened my eyes and began to think. Jimin said that he wanted to win me back. I'll let him do as he wants. I know he was hurting because I was the one making it hard for him. And I knew that he knew I was hurting too. Before and after the accident. Until now. But it's because I love him.

"And Taehyung can't understand that. He hasn't gone as far as we have Jimin and I with J-Hope hyung. Four years isn't nothing."

"Hey Kook! Are you alright?"

Yoongi popped out from nowhere, all smiley.

"Hey, hyung! So? What's her name?" I asked, smiling.

"Yuna. Kim Yuna. She smells like flowers and she's cute and beautiful and-" he was speaking like a drunk man.

"Have you asked her out?" I asked. He gasped and looked at me.

"Are you crazy? No! I'm sure she doesn't like me the same way in any case so... I'm just going to like her from afar." he said with such drama in his voice and gestures that I laughed out loud.

"Hyung! You're too much to handle! Oh my gosh, I'm dying!" I said, convulsing with laughter.

"Yah! Don't laugh at me! I'm a poor guy suffering from unrequited love. Or maybe a love triangle? Maybe she has a boyfriend? Oh man, I'm so done with myself." he said, sitting at my side. "What do I do?"

"I think that you better confess. If she likes you, great, if she doesn't... well... it's life. But you won't know if you don't try." I said.

He stood up, looking determinate

"Thanks Kookie. I'll come back. Wait." he said and went out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I took it and saw that it was a text from my brother.

[Hi Jungkook! How are you? Long time no see, right? I'd like to meet with you. Are you free?] I smiled a bit and typed an answer.

[I missed you hyung. I'm free but in the hospital for some time. Can you meet me there or can it wait?] He immediately replied.

[Hospital? Why? Wait, give me the name of the hospital and I'll come as fast as possible.] I sent him the address and put my phone back beside me. Yoongi hyung came back.

"So? What happened?" I asked, excited.

"Well... I went to her, said 'Hello Yuna-ssi ', she answered 'Hello Yoongi-ssi ' and I said that I liked her kind of clumsily and she giggled. So I was turning back, embarrassed but she caught my arm and said that she liked me too." He made a pause and sit on the chair beside my bed.

"And?"

"And I asked her out and she said yes. But I don't know where to take her."

"For our first official date, Jimin took me to the cinema. After that, we ate in a cosy restaurant and went back home. You could do the same with her. She'll like it very much." I said, smiling but feeling a slight pang in my chest at the memory.

"... Jungkook, I'm sorry. I was so happy I forgot you were hurting. Oh my god, sorry for annoying you with my story..." he said, feeling guilty.

"It's okay hyung. After what happened, I'm glad to see that at least you're happy." I said, genuinely smiling at him.

"You're talking about the rule, right? I wasn't there when PD-nim told Namjoon. But how did he think of that?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"Kim Taehyung. Hyung, he wanted to hurt me by telling PD-nim that I was with Jimin but he ended up hurting all of us, even himself. He's so stupid." I replied, bitter. Yoongi hummed and stayed there, not moving. Then, he stood up and lied by my side on the bed. I shifted a little to give him space and he snuggled close to me, his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and he was smiling brightly.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked him.

"I'm happy. And picturing Taehyung's face when PD-nim announced that relationships between members were forbidden makes me even happier. It may sound cruel but he needs to understand that you and Jimin are the only one who can resolve everything. If he can't understand the soft way, he'll have to taste the hard way." he answered and chuckled lightly.

"You're such a kid hyung. But this new rule doesn't affect you. You like a girl, not a boy and not a member. I envy you." I said, laughing. At this time, Jimin entered the room and was slightly surprised, seeing Yoongi hyung in the same bad as me, scooted close to me. He went to his bed and lying down, he spoke.

"Are you sick too hyung? Lovesick? That's good news." Jimin said, laughing, glancing at me.

"Whatever" Yoongi mumbled, hugging my arm. I saw a pout form on Jimin's face but it was quickly replaced by a smile.

"Hyung, could you get down?" I said to Yoongi hyung.

"No, it's comfortable." he said. I shook my head.

"Come on, hyung! And you better prepare tonight's date! Do exactly what I told you, okay? Fighting!" I said, pushing him off.

"Alright, alright! No need to be rude! Yeah, fighting, whatever." he said and left. I turned to look at Jimin to find him staring at me. I smiled at him.

"Where were you hyung?" I asked. He didn't know I was awake when he left so I went on with the act.

"Oh, I just talked to the doctor about my wounds. He said that they won't leave scars and that I'll be able to be discharged the same day as you. By the way, why are you still here? Aren't you fine yet?" he answered.

"Um... It's just in case I have headaches or something like that." I replied. He nodded and the door opened.

"Jungkook! Oh my gosh, how are you?" It was my brother.

"Junghyun hyung! You came quite fast! To answer your question, I'm fine. But eomma didn't tell you?" I said.

"Tell me what?"

"About two months ago, I was involved in car crush and lost a part of my memory. I remembered two days ago and I'm staying in the hospital in case of headaches" I explained.

"Wow... I'm gone for three months and that's what happens? I didn't know a single thing about that. But you're fine now, that's all that matters. Hi Jimin! Were you injured too?"

"Hello Junghyun hyung! Kinda, yes. It's been so long since you last saw Jungkook, so I think I'll go out and come back later. Enjoy!" Jimin hyung said before leaving the room. My hyung seemed surprised so I looked at him questioningly.

"He said 'Jungkook' right? Not Kookie? Did something happen?" he asked, sitting beside my bed.

"Well... It's a long story. To sum it up, I was with Jimin-hyung -we were a couple I mean- and I saw him kissing V. I was angry and a car hit me while I was crossing a street. That's how I ended here. I forgot Jimin hyung and now, we are about two months after the accident, I remembered everything and broke up with him. By joint agreement." I explained. He nodded.

"I see... But wasn't he your 'big crush' since forever? You finally could have him and you forgot him. Then, you remembered him and broke up? Why? It doesn't make sense at all." he said.

"It's just that... I want to test him. His love for me. He loves me, I know it. But I think that if he had let V kiss him, he must have doubted us, our relationship."

"Wait, V kissed him, right? So it wasn't really Jimin's fault. I bet he didn't realise what was happening to him until he pushed V away. He pushed him away, right?" I nodded. "Were his eyes closed?" I shook my head. "So he clearly didn't want this. He just didn't catch the situation on time. Don't worry, you'll be back together." he said and smiled warmly at me.

"Thanks hyung. But you have something to tell me, right? What is it?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. In fact, the last three months, as you know, I was in China. There, I met someone. Someone amazing. She's a photograph, like me and we worked together during my whole trip in Shanghai. We kinda started a relationship and I'm going back to China at the end of this week to live with her. We want to-"

"What?! Aren't you staying with me in Korea? That was the important thing you wanted to tell me?" I exclaimed.

"Yes. We want to get married and since she doesn't talk Korean, I can't bring her here. I'm sorry, but I really love her Jungkook." he finished.

I was dumbfounded. This was the last thing I wanted. Except the members, my brother was the only person here for me when I was feeling down. He could come to Seoul when he had time but if he's going to live in China, who will be there for me?

"You won't be alone Kook. Your members are here, our parents too and you can call me any time. And there's Jimin."

"Don't talk about him. There isn't Jimin anymore and he doesn't care about me." This is a lie. But I can't tell him. "And does eomma know? And appa?" I asked.

"Yes. They are happy for me and I'd hoped that you'd be too. But I was wrong." he said, his head down. Don't feel guilty Jungkook!

"I'm sorry, but I need you hyung. You can't leave me. I need you, now more than ever." I said, nearly begging him.

"Jungkook, you can tell me anything, you know that, right? And I'll always be here for you. But I have to live my life too. I'll never leave you. Not really. I'll just be some miles away. And you could talk to me anytime by Kakao or Skype. I love you." he said, kissing my forehead.

I couldn't help but cry. I needed my hyung. But I understood that he really like that Chinese girl so I'd let him go.

"Love you too. I'm happy for you. You'll invite me to your wedding!" I said, smiling.

"Of course! You'll be my witness, you have no choice! And you could bring Jimin." He winked at me.

"I hope so..." He then hugged and bid me goodbye before leaving.

I expected Jimin hyung to come back but when the door opened, none other than Yoongi hyung entered.

"Hyung? Aren't you with your nurse?" I asked, disappointed that it wasn't Jimin.

"I was but she has to work. But I saw your brother. What was he doing here?" he asked, seemingly not having caught my expression.

"Oh, he is going to get married with a Chinese girl he met during his trip. He wants me to be his witness or something like that... I was shocked at first but I'm happy for him since he seems to really love that girl." I paused, thinking. "He said that i could bring Jimin hyung... I don't know if I'll be able to. As something more than a friend, I mean." But there might be a chance though.

"There's something that you're not telling me, am I right?" Yoongi hyung said. It kinda annoys me that he can sense things like that.

"In fact..." As soon as I began to talk, he straightened up and focused. "I overheard a conversation between V and Jimin. V wanted Jimin to change rooms but Jimin refused. He said that he'd try to... win me back." We looked at each other, both thinking. He then spoke up.

"What are you going to do?"

"I think I'll... let him do as he wants. Wasn't that my plan to begin with? I'll just wait and see how it goes. He'll have to make me feel that he loves me."

"How will you know if he succeeds?" he asked, curious.

"When we were dating, a new feeling appeared every time we were cuddling, kissing or just holding hands or looking in each other's eyes. If I can feel this again, it'd mean that he had succeeded. If not... I don't know." I said, feeling a bit worried all of a sudden.

"He'll make it Kook. He loves you so much, you'll feel it again. His love. I'm sure of it." he said, beaming to me.

 

Author POV

During the next five days, Jimin and Jungkook had more time for themselves. Yoongi was doing all that he could to reduce the visiting time at its minimum. Therefore, Jimin could use as much time as he wanted to try winning Jungkook back. The third day (the day after the conversation JK and YG had), V was pestering the two young men. To everyone's surprise, it wasn't Yoongi who made him back off but Hoseok.

"V-yah, stop. Could you let them breathe? They are still patients here. It's a hospital, not home. You need to let them rest. At least, do it for Jimin." he had said one evening as V wouldn't go because he didn't want to let Jimin alone with the 'creep' that Jungkook was. [It wasn't his fault that he couldn't stop looking at Jimin and the latter couldn't say the contrary, he liked being looked at by Jungkook.] V was offended at first but followed Hoseok out, saying 'good night' to Jimin.

Hoseok was still thinking about what Jungkook had said about 'putting a play on' to be able to 'see clear again' as he had said. He had understood that by 'see clear', Jungkook had wanted to say 'let Jimin get back to him if he still loved him'. That's why he had stopped V. For the sake of 'JiKook's love' as he liked to think. After that evening, both Jimin and Jungkook had sent a 'thank you' text to their hyung, making him feel proud of himself.

The last 4 days, Jimin had done all sorts of things to seek Jungkook's attention. He felt like he was back in the past, when he was chasing after Jungkook to make him love him back.

He would go in Jungkook's bed in the evening to watch a movie or just to talk while snuggling close to Jungkook. He would also eat with him, on his bed, seating in front of him and placing his tray of food on the sort of table. Jimin's biggest weapon was his aegyo. He would always talk to Jungkook in a cute way, with a cute voice and a wrong pronunciation. Sometimes, out of the blue, he would stand up from his bed and, after being sur that Jungkook was sleeping, he would pat his head, humming a different love song every time.

Two days before they were released, after having escaped, V had walked on Jimin doing that. As the latter had his back facing the door, he didn't saw V nor did he hear the door opening. V had closed the door quickly but quietly and had turned to J-Hope who was coming to him, running.

"Tae...you can't...bother them... I said!" he scolded V, out of breath.

"Hobi... You know something that I don't, right?" V asked, looking in his boyfriend's eyes. Hoseok froze for a second and sighed deeply.

"Taehyung-ah... You know that Jimin and Jungkook love each other. Jungkook... kind of put a play on to give space to him and Jimin so that they could clear up their minds and be sure of their feelings. Yoongi hyung knew about this, that's why he had been so harsh with us. I discovered that the day Jungkook snapped at me. I had been thinking about what he said over and over again and when I understood everything, I told you to back off. Sorry to have hidden everything from you but... I had to." Hoseok explained, not breaking eye-contact with Taehyung. Taehyung looked at him for ten seconds before hugging him.

"I love you Hoseok-ah. I'm sorry and thank you." he said, tightening his embrace.

"It's okay. I love you too Tae."

 

During the whole week, Jungkook tried to remain calm. The first time Jimin came in his bed and scooted close to him, he had thought Stay calm, he is a friend, you can't hug him, you have to let him come to you. Though he wasn't rejecting Jimin, he wasn't responding to him either. Of course, Jungkook was happy to be with Jimin without having to deal with V's childishness but he wasn't sure if by his actions Jimin was showing him that he cared for him like a hyung or like a lover.

Jungkook wasn't aware of Jimin's sessions when he was sleeping. He always would wake up minutes after Jimin had stopped.

Jungkook would also feel guilty for not being able to tell Jimin that he loved him and because he was making things hard for him.

The last day, while Jimin was being checked up by his doctor, Yoongi has come to talk with Jungkook.

"Jungkookie! How are you?" he asked, entering the room.

"I'm okay. But you never told me how your date went!" Jungkook said, acting like he was upset.

"Well, it was... great. We got to learn a lot of things about each other and she seemed happy." Yoongi replied, absent-mindedly.

"Did you kiss?" He nodded. "Were you the one to initiate it?" Again, a nod. "How was it?"

"Kind of... sweet. Not heated. With love and passion but sweet. I liked it. I'm glad it wasn't more than that. It wouldn't have been appropriate, right?" Yoongi asked, unsure.

"Yes. Unlike me and Jimin, you know each other for only a week so a sweet kiss is just right." Jungkook replied, smiling.

"So, how was it with Jimin this week?" Yoongi asked, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"It was good. He really did work to grab my attention. But I felt like he was trying to act more like a hyung than like a lover or a boyfriend." Jungkook answered a bit confused.

"And the feeling you were talking about? Did you feel it again?"

"Yes, a lot." Yoongi tilted his head. "I mean, when I was awake, since he was glued to me, it was nearly uncomfortable. But when I was sleeping I was feeling it too. Even after I woke up. Isn't it strange?" he asked.

"It is. But can you define the feeling more precisely?"

"Well... It's like... having a weight in the stomach. I have goose bumps and I feel kinda hot. I feel like I have to exercise or run, something. But it isn't unpleasant. It's the total contrary, it's kinda nice."

Suddenly, Yoongi laughed out loud.

"What? Hyung! Why are you laughing?"

"Kook... I think you're feeling . You're so cute!" Yoongi replied, still laughing a bit.

"H-? No way... It can't be possible. I love Jimin, I don't want him only for his body!"  Jungkook exclaimed.

"Kook-ah... When you love someone, at some point, you'll want his body too. It is normal. You don't have to be scared or disgusted by yourself. I'm sure Jimin is also feeling the same. Maybe for a bit longer than you since he's a bit older but still." Yoongi exclaimed.

"R-really? It isn't a bad thing?" Yoongi shook his head. "Thanks hyung." Jungkook said, sighing in relief.

"Welcome Kookie. Now, get up. We're going back home when Jimin comes back." Jungkook nodded and got up to dress and gather his stuffs.

When Jimin came back, they looked around the room to make sure that they didn't forget anything. They got out of the hospital and got in the car. In almost ten minutes, they were home, smelling meat. Beef to be exact. They both ran to the kitchen to find Jin making yukgaejang.

"Oh my gosh hyung! Are you really making yukgaejang? Like really?" Jungkook exclaimed, beaming.

"Yes. I know that both of you like beef more than anything else and I didn't want to make some bulgogi. Are you good with it?"

"Of course! You're the best cooking-hyung in the world!" Jimin said and with Jungkook, they hugged Jin.

"Okay, okay! I know you love me but can you let go of me? I have to finish cooking!" Jin said, breaking the boys' embrace. "Go shower and rest a little, I'll call you when the food we'll be ready."

The two boys went to their room. There still was the king sized bed, clean with folded clothes on the end of the bed.

"Hyung, you want to go first?" Jungkook asked.

"No, you can shower first, I want to rest a little before." Jimin replied. Jungkook sensed like something was off but didn't ask about it. He took the clothes and entered the bathroom. After 10 minutes, he went to the bed, clothed and his hair damped, trying to dry them with a towel. His skin was still slightly pink from the hot water and he smiled to his hyung.

"You can go shower." he said.

"Thanks." Jimin got up and entered the bathroom without further words. Jungkook let it pass and took his phone out to listen to some music, laying on the bed. When Jimin got out, dressed and fully dried, Jungkook sat up and looked at him.

"Hyung..." he began, patting the empty space in front of him. Jimin seemed to hesitate a bit but made his way to sit in front of Jungkook.

"I think we need to talk hyung."


Author's Note :

I finally came back and with a new chapter for you guys !

So, I'll explain why it took me nearly one month to come back... I had exams, like I had already said in my previous note. I literally died and when I finished, it wasn't really finished because I thought I would have to retake them. But I somehow managed not to and began to write this chapter. However, I faced a big writer's block and I don't really know how, I finished it.

I saw that during the weeks, new people subscribed and I wanted to thank them and also the people who follow me since the beginning, I hope that you'll stay with me till the end !^^ Speaking, of it, I don't know when I will end this story or if I will ever end it.. just joking, I'll end it but I really don't know when^^

I also want to thank ultimateseokjin and Caramel_lover369 for making title suggestions for my previous chapter^^

Before commenting my chapter, I have to tell you that I won't be posting for another month because I'm going on holidays and where I go, there isn't internet T_T

So, this chapter was very... tiring ^^' I made new problems, I created a nurse for our cute Yoongi and I created a character for Jungkook, his brother !^^ I thought that photograph suited him bevause Kookie really like to take photographs and I suppose that this passion came from someone, right ? Bang PD-nim too... I really wanted him to take part in my story but unfortunately, he doesn't make good to our BTS. Jungkook's character is more innocent than what I wanted him to be (not even realising that he's lol) and much more innocent than the real one ;-)

I'm still thinking about the wedding scene ;-)

And now, we're getting to a very essential question... What do you want next ?

I have some ideas and I want you to choose the one that you like the best (please, I hope that many people will answer this^^) :

1- a fluff chapter about JiKook and their relation

2- an angst chapter about JiKook and their relation

3- a fluffy-angsty chapter about JiKook and their relation

4- a fluffy-ty chapter about JiKook and their relation

I've created a poll it's Dear Readers, what do you want next ?

 

So, I hope that you liked this chapter and that you'll stay with me till the end^^

Comment and subscribe please~~~~

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <