My Butler

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Butler
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: JaeChun (Soulmate)
Rating: R
Genre: Romance,

My Butler

Yoochun is there for as long as I can remember. I think I was five when my nanny changed and Yoochun began to take care of me. At times, he’s my friend, teacher, older brother, assistant, and my butler. Yes, Yoochun is mine to command and he’ll fulfill all my wishes. Right now, I wish for him.

“Call my name,” I command. He looks hesitant for a second before obliges.

“Jaejoong,” he calls. The sound of my spoken name echoes inside my mind. I want him, I don’t want anyone else, I just want my Chunnie. I love him for as long as I can remember.

Living without parents since baby, Yoochun is almost like a father figure to me but now, I love him beyond that. I don’t know whether it’s right or wrong. All I want is him and I know I can make him mine with my power. Yet, I don’t want that, I want him to submit to my command on his own decision.

“Chunnie, you said you’ve taught me everything but in fact you haven’t,” I say as I am facing his surprised face; we’re sharing the big bathtub and I really don’t want to let him go,” You haven’t taught me how to make love…”

“Jaejoong,” he warns,” You will have to do that with a person you love and hopefully will be wed with.”

“But I want you,” I confess,” I love you, Chunnie, don’t you love me?”

Yoochun doesn’t answer as he bites his lips; it’s an act he always does when he’s trying to keep his cool. I wait and it feels like forever before he suddenly kisses me so deeply until it suffocates me. I can’t think clearly as I feel he touches me, driving me insane with his talented fingers.

“I love you, Jaejoong,” he finally says as he breaks the kisses,” I love you so much till I’m afraid to break you, to corrupt you with my selfishness and possessiveness.”

“Then,” I try to catch my breath,” Make me yours as you’ve already been mine. I’m not as fragile as you think I’m. I---“

“Unbendable,” he finishes my sentence as I look at him,” You’re delicate yet unbendable, Jaejoong…”

I never thought it’s the way he thinks of me but I’m not complaining. I smile and laugh before letting him kiss me again and again. The way his fingers move inside of me and touching me are something new I never feel. It’s almost like I am burning with fire inside of me and I can’t help but to wish for more.

Losing control of my surrounding isn’t as frightening as I think because Yoochun is there. I feel so complete when he fills me up. The pain is almost not there and his harsh breath is the only thing I can pay attention to. He touches the deepest part of me and drives me to oblivion I never know exist.

“Chunnie…” I cry his name as I come hard and he’s inside. That’s when I am sure Yoochun is everything I can wish for. He fulfills me the way no one can. He might call me master or lord but personally, I think he’s the one on control. I can never wish for better butler.