My Fur

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Fur
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: YooMin
Rating: R
Genre: Romance, Supernatural

My Fur

My name is Shim Changmin and I’m a pure blood vampire. As much as I hate it, I have a very ridiculous lord name, Lord Voldermin. It starts as a joke my childhood friend calls me but it ends up like that. Being one of the highest commands of vampire comes with a lot of duty.

I take care of novice vampire; train them to live secretly in societies. Then, I kill the one who fails to conceal our existence. It’s not an easy job but we have to maintain order. There’s also one important job, it’s to make sure we have enough territory to rule and that means we’re fighting with other creatures. Most of the time, it is werewolves. We’re like some kind of mortal enemy.

I hate werewolves. They smell like dog and they’re coward running in pack. I don’t see the logic on them trying to control their hunger with eating animals. We, vampire, hunt human if we want to and hide the fact of it with our connection. That’s why I can’t imagine myself to kiss a werewolf, moreover falling in love with one. Not until I meet Yoochun.

“I’m freezing here, I’m not like you immune to cold,” his voice brings me back from my deep thought. I almost forget we’re standing outside our cottage and he’s . His glorious fur is no more but he still smells like nothing else. I sometime consider him my personal puppy.

“Let’s come inside…” I say as he follows. I let go of my coat as he wears it like it’s the only piece of cloth he has. Well, that’s true at the moment though.

“It’s harder to find deer at this time of the year,” he says when he get inside,” That’s why I’m late.”

“Your pack should learn how to hunt by themselves,” I say as he raises his eyebrows. I know what that means. He’s only doing his job like I do mine. The different is werewolf doesn’t kill their own kind.

“What’re you thinking?” he asks as he moves toward me, bless him when he lets the coat falls on the floor,” Stop thinking useless things, I’m here now, aren’t I?”

“…Yeah, you’re here now,” I say as I steal his lips again. Slowly, I push him down on the coach and make a mess out of him. Yoochun might be a werewolf but he’s one of his kind. I can’t explain how he does it, he just steals my heart the moment he saves me from another werewolf. He says werewolf doesn’t kill, whether it’s their kind or others. He’s my savior.

“Changmin ah,” he calls my name with a voice almost too sweet to be true,” I love you…”

“I love you too, Yoochun,” I reply as I touch the deepest part of him. He growls as I put my fangs back to his neck. I can never get enough of his taste. Sometime I wish I can him when he’s on his fur form. Those fluffy innocent things can serve as my pillow while I devour him.

I and he have a secret that no one knows. It might end up badly if our kind finds out but I’ll protect him, no matter what. Deep inside, I know he’ll do the same for me. My own fur will coat me from everything.