My Death

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Death
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: MinSu
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, Dark, Supernatural, Tragedy

My Death

Tick Tock Tick Tock.

The giant clock chimes when both needles point to number 12.

Ding…Ding…Ding…

The deafening moan of the mechanism echoes, repeating the act until it counts twelve times. One man is sitting on his old grand chair with empty eyes. Two glasses of wine is filled up yet there’s no one else beside him. Three banquets of withered roses decorate the long antique dining table.

Four chandeliers are hanging on ceiling above him. Five broken windows are barely standing without their curtain as wind blows inside the room. Six empty plates are on the table and seven cutleries are place on both end. Eight chunks of woods are screaming in fireplace and nine crows are sitting on it.

Ten years have passed and eleven attempts to end it all have failed. This will be his last and twelve.

A gust of vigorous wind blows across the room; making everything inside screams, yet the man stays still. He waits until the wind turns into small tornado and a shadow appears from it. Like magic, the circle of wind disappears into nowhere as a divine figure sits on the chair opposite of the man.

“Changmin,” the figure says the man’s name as he plays with his white hair,” I’ve waited for so long for you to finally call me.”

“Junsu…” the man finally speaks his voice,” I need you…”

“You need me?” Junsu asks in mocking voice but the man shows no difference. Changmin waits as Junsu gets up and slowly walks toward him.

“You said you have it all,” Junsu speaks as his delicate finger trails on the wooden table and his long black robe makes tingling sound upon the floor,” Money…Power…Reputation…Beautiful wife and children…You don’t need me anymore…”

“They’re gone,” Changmin laughs ironically,” You’re right, everything will disappear and you’re the only one will be with me in the end.”

“You’re selfish as always, human,” Junsu speaks in his cold voice as he appears in front of Changmin’s face; he pulls Changmin’s chin up as the man can’t breathe,” When you have it all, you always forget what await in the end. You have no glamorous mansion or families left. It’s when you have lost everything you yearn for me.”

“Please…Junsu…Please,” Changmin begs with his last breathe as Junsu seals their lips. Changmin closes his eyes and surrenders everything over his Death. Junsu takes his sweet time to slowly drain what left of Changmin’s life. Then, a lifeless body falls on his chair as Junsu smiles. He finally gets what’s his.