My Soul

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Soul
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: JaeSu
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Angst, Dark, Supernatural, Tragedy

My Soul

Human think their existence is given by divine power or such but they’re so wrong. They exist to satisfy my appetite. I always love to watch how foolish they crawl into web of sin, and then trapped inside; waiting to be eaten till nothing is left.

The taste of their tainted soul will never be enough. There’s one type of tainted soul which is my favorite. The one who is forced to do sin because they have no other choice, or at least they think so, and they know it’s wrong but can’t do right. They’re the most addicting sweetness on my tongue.

Kim Junsu, one particular human has taken my interest since he’s a teenager. He likes boys even though his parents and perfect older twin brother have always been preaching him birth that it’s sin to love your own gender. Yet, Junsu can’t fight his nature; hiding his darkest secret is the only thing he can do.

Junsu will taste great, not only because he possesses lust, he has all the seven deadly sins. The human is full of wrath because no one truly understands him. He envies normal people; he turns into gluttony and is drown in greed for taking everything he can have because discontent. Junsu can’t throw away his pride as a good son and part of societies; he begins to doubt the divine power and sloth takes over.

It’s night, when Junsu finally finishes his work. He hates it, I know, but he keeps doing it for unknown reason I can’t comprehend. Like always, I am looking at him from far away, ready to take his soul anytime. The street is silence and no one is around because it’s almost midnight. Suddenly, he stops and turns around; to my surprise his eyes meet mine. No way can mere human see me, but then again this particular human is drowning in seven deadly sins.

“Are you here to take me?” he asks, almost like he knows his fate on my hands. I don’t answer and slowly approach him. He doesn’t walk away or run, he waits. I’m standing in front of him and he blinks like nothing is wrong. It amuses me to see him looking at me like a normal person.

No one has ever seen me is alive and every time, I have to chase over their scared soul out of their body. Yet, Junsu doesn’t show anything resembles fear. His eyes are tired but there’s this tiny hope that almost dies out.

“Junsu…” I speak his name as he blinks, clearly surprise I know his name,” What are you hoping for?”

“Hope?” he asks and then sighs; looking at the ground with sad eyes,” I don’t dare to hope for anything. I have no reason to live and been living like the dead since I can remember. I’m tainted, beyond salvation, and I’m the only one knows that. It’s not surprising if one day demon decides to take my soul.”

For the first time since my creation, I am speechless. This human knows or thinks he knows how he will end. He accepts it when the moment comes and doesn’t fight back. I clearly can’t understand where he gets the strength to do so as he’s clinging in life with what left of his tainted soul.

“Please do it the most painful way. I want all my pain to carve into my soul,” he says like it’s nothing and closes his eyes. I can feel I begin to lose control. I want him; he’s my soul that I’ve waited for so long.