My Secretary

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Secretary
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: MinJae
Rating: R
Genre: Romance,

My Secretary

“You make me lose concentration on meetings and somehow you manage to make me neglect few things I want to do,” Changmin speaks with his calm voice instead of the usual cold one,” For the first time in my life someone has such effect on me that I can’t control and I don’t like that.”

“I’m sorry,” Jaejoong apologizes as he gets into his knees,” Please don’t replace me, I promise I’ll do better.”

Then silence comes until Jaejoong decides to look up. What he sees is out of his imagination. Changmin laughs or rather tries to suppress his laugh. Jaejoong decides to get up and thinks this one of the boss’s prank that gets into his nerve. Shim Changmin is really something.

“This’s not the usual prank I pull,” Changmin says like he can read his secretary’s mind,” I’m serious here, Jaejoong. Back to the problem, I have reached a conclusion that I have to take control now.”

“What----“ Jaejoong can’t finish his sentence when he feels his boss’s lips seals his. This has to be the end of the world because Jaejoong can worship Changmin like God but he can never dare to imagine this.

“I didn’t think you’re the sensitive type,” Changmin chuckles when he feels Jaejoong’s crotch against him begins to come alive. The older man blushes before his lips are taken again. The boss begins to the secretary’s shirt and exposes the flawless skin. on them, Changmin thinks he tastes heaven.

Shim Changmin is a handsome young man and no one can deny that. He knows it himself and he sees sometime his secretary blushes when he stares at him. Then, his kiss is replied and no struggle so far. The conclusion is Jaejoong doesn’t dislike Changmin.

“Please…” Jaejoong moans, losing control of what left of his sanity. Changmin decides that he like this side of his secretary; pinning down on a seat below him, his name helplessly as he marks him.

Kim Jaejoong is a gorgeous man and Changmin will more that gladly to take him. The boss wonders what will happen once he gets inside this beautiful thing. He knows Jaejoong won’t break, no, he will tame the older man. Changmin is on control now.

Without wasting anytime, Changmin pulls down his secretary’s pants and begins to touch him. Jaejoong squirms beneath his boss as Changmin prepares him. After all the teasing, the boss fills his secretary up and it feels so good. They’re complete and both of them know that.

Moans fill the roam as the seat shakes and cries. Curse and plead echoes inside the acoustic wall until both of them come hard. It is way too fast but no one is complaining. Panting, Changmin gets up and closes his zipper. He lands a kiss on his secretary’s abused lips as he cleans both of them.

“You’re mine, do you get that?” Changmin orders.

“I’ll worship you as God if I have to, Changmin,” Jaejoong says as he blushes, letting his feelings show. The boss is more than satisfied and the secretary knows he just finds a job so irreplaceable.