My Boss

TVXQ Drabble Dec2015 Universe

Title: My Boss
Author: userinfo.gif?v=17080?v=133.1kyouya3/kyouya-sama
Length: Drabble
Pairing: MinJae
Rating: R
Genre: Romance,

My Boss


Jaejoong for the first time in his life regrets and also is thankful for his decision to not go to university or collage. Well, it’s not like he has the money and he’s not blaming his parents or his sisters, he blames himself. His family economy situation forces him to work for his own expense and he knows he can do it.

At least, until he met the Evil Lord Shim Changmin. Lord Voldermin is the appropriate name to call his boss who is two years younger than him. Being the only successor of Shim Company makes Changmin somehow smart enough to get the empire when he’s barely twenty two.

Jaejoong was lucky enough to be accepted as secretary in such big company. Moreover, for the big boss himself. Yet, he discovered his misfortune once the almighty boss begins to shout at him with his wrathful voice; well actually the boss shouts at everyone but Jaejoong gets the most being with the boss almost 24 hours. What can Jaejoong do? The paycheck is awesome and the boss is giving mix signal.

Has Jaejoong mentioned his boss grasp his on purpose when they’re alone inside the office? Or has Jaejoong mentioned how ridiculous sometime his boss will spend money to feed Jaejoong expensive dinner; saying Jaejoong’s duty is to accompany him, even at dinner? Has Jaejoong mentioned the almost loving stares that come from those mismatched eyes when the boss smiles at him?

Shim Changmin does his job damn good and Jaejoong hates to admit that. He knows he learns a lot from the younger man. Even though Jaejoong has worked various jobs before, none are like this. It’s almost Jaejoong anticipates what will happen every day around his boss.

“Jaejoong,” Changmin calls and Jaejoong is used for the younger man without honorific,” My office now.”

With that the younger man disappears into his office and Jaejoong gets up from his secretary desk. He knows better than to make Lord Voldermin waits. So Jaejoong knocks the door as he enters. Shim Changmin is already on his desk and staring at him.

Uncomfortable, Jaejoong looks down on the floor; feeling embarrassed all of the sudden. The boss tells the secretary to sit on the opposite seat as Jaejoong does it. Changmin doesn’t speak; he keeps staring at Jaejoong before he suddenly gets up and startles the hell out Jaejoong. The older man tries his best to remain calm and thinks what thing he can possibly do wrong lately. He finds none.

Still sitting, Jaejoong looks down on the ground when he sees his boss walks circling his seat. Then, Changmin’s long legs settle on the desk as the boss pulls the seat. Jaejoong can’t hide anymore; he’s looking at Changmin’s eyes now. There’s something lingering on the eyes Jaejoong can’t fathom.

“So, I have reach a conclusion,” Changmin suddenly,” Long story short I talk to one of my hyung. His advice makes me realize what you’ve done to me…”

“Umm, what exactly have I done?” Jaejoong gulps as he prays his hardest to the Lord so he won’t be replaced. He can take Changmin’s anger and sharp tongue; he even will worship him like religion to keep his job. Yes, Kim Jaejoong can worship Shim Changmin like nothing else.