mr.right,

Dear Mr.Right

hi. hey. uhm, good evening. how are you? have you eaten your dinner yet? how's school? have you finished your assignment? lol. too lazy to answer those. sorry, just trying to crack some jokes. but i know you'll never laugh because my jokes are always lame and corny. yeah. sorry, though.

i've always wanted to have a long, long, long conversation with you. that conversation where we would act just like friend and that awkwardness will drift away? i've been wishing for that day to happen. you know i even made a way to talk to you. do you remember when i won a contest and then i treated my classmates? (oh, i should call you, sunbae. you're 4th year, right? yeah, so i treated my classmates burger and chips. i don't know if destiny is present at that time because you suddenly arrived and you're also buying burger! my friend teased me and i'm so glad that we had small talks. you even wonder why are we buying to many burgers. i just said the reason. and you know what? i'm just so glad that you heard the news and even congratulated me! i swear i was floating at that time and i really don't know what to do.

that talk wasn't that long but i'm still so happy that we talked. that day was the best day of my life. i can't even sleep and i can't focus! i just kept on remembering your words and the way you smile at me. that day i also found out that you liked my status! i even woke up my mother just to tell that great news! i slept with a smile on my face.

all those are just little things to you but they mean a lot to me.

you know that i like you, right? sorry. just can't help it. although i wanted to keep it, i couldn't. my friends are always teas