Jealousy Sparks

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoWcE7JKc


It was a nice saturday morning and you decided to go out and take a walk. You wear something comfortable and went outside. You plugged your earphones into your ears and played song on your ipod while walking alone. You reached a park and decided to sit down on a swing. You were lightly swinging yourself on the swing feeling the cold breeze on your face.

Suddenly, someone pushed you and you swung a little bit hard. You held on the handle and looked back and saw Seyong standing behind you pushing your swing.

"Seyong oppa!" you called him and he smiled. He stopped the swing and sat down of the swing beside you. You unplugged your earphones and looked at him.

"What are you doing here?" you asked him and he looked at you.

"Just out for a walk. I guess you're doing the same?" he said tilting his head and you nodded. He thought of something then looked at you then smiled.

"~~~~~-ah." he said making you look at him.

"Is there something you're going to do today?" he asked. You thought about it and shook your head.

"Good. Then, come with me." He said standing up and grabbed your hand.

"But...where?!" you asked him and he smiled.

"To somewhere fun." 

 

L was walking with Sungyeol and Woohyun in the streets of Myeongdong. He looked around and sighed. Woohyun and Sungyeol dragged him with them so that they would have someone to bring the things they bought.

*Aish. these guys. What do they think of me? A MAID?!* he thought angrily and plugged his earphones in his ears. He sighed and looked at the skies. Thoughts of you came into his mind and he smiled. He snapped out of his thoughts when Sungyeol called him and entered a shop.

He shook his head and laughed.

*~~~~~-ah, what are you doing to me?* he thought smiling and went towards the shop where Sungyeol and Woohyun entered.

 

You looked around at where Seyong dragged you to.

*Myeongdong?* you thought and looked at him. He stopped and smiled at you.

"We're here." he said happily and you stared.

"What are we doing in the streets of Myeongdong oppa?" you asked him.

"What else? We're shopping." he said and smiled.

"Shopping? And I thought you're bringing me to somewhere 'FUN'." you told him and he shrugged.

"Come on shopping can be fun sometimes too." he said and you gawked at him.

"Especially if you have someone special with you." he said quietly but you heard him. You were about to ask him again what he said but he already dragged you into one of the stores nearby.

 

"How about this one?" Sungyeol asked holding a blue striped polo shirt infront of him. Woohyun looked at him and shook his head.

"You already have something like that pabo." he said and left Sungyeol dumbfounded.

"I do?" Sungyeol said tilting his head then place back the shirt into the racks.

The sales lady of the store were staring at the handsome guys in their shop.

"Look, they're so cool and handsome." one of them blurted.

"Yeah not only that, their friend over there is handsome too." the other said pointing at L.

L was sitting alone on one of the chairs provided enjoying the peace he obtained with his ipod.

*This is boring.* he thought and yawned. *If only ~~~~~-ah's here....I wonder what she's doing right now.* he thought deeply and he smiled at the thought of you.

The sales ladies squealed in delight making Sungyeol and Woohyun looked at them and followed their gaze.

"L looks like an idiot smiling alone." Sungyeol said and went on the other rack.

*L's wandering off his own world huh? That's new.* Woohyun thought and continued searching the racks.

 

You and Seyong entered shop after shop which you both found interesting. Even if you and him didn't buy anything, you both enjoyed trying out a few things. You and Seyong soon entered a couples' shop. You and him went on searching the racks when the sales lady saw both of you and grew jealous.

"Aww. What a cute couple." one of them said.

"Her boyfriend's so handsome. I'm jealous of her!" the other said.

Seyong heard this and smiled to himself. He looked at you who was busy looking at the necklaces. 

*Couple huh? Sadly we're not.* he thought deeply. you called him and he snapped out of his thoughts. He went near you and you pointed out a guitar necklace.

"Look oppa. It's so cute." you squealed in delight and Seyong laughed.

"It's a couple necklace. the guitar breaks in two." the sales lady showed you and you gasped in amusement.

*It's beautiful. sadly, it's a couple necklace.* You thought and looked at Seyong. Seyong saw the interest in your eyes and looked at the necklace.You smiled at them, thanking her for showing it to you and went out of the shop. 

Seyong was left behind and asked the lady how much the necklace cost. He bought it and went after you.

 

You and Seyong looked at some more shops and enjoyed each others company. 

Woohyun and Sungyeol were done shopping and decided to take a break. They saw an ice cream shop and went inside. L followed them and ordered as well. As the three were sitting waiting for their orders, you and Seyong passed by the ice cream shop. Sungyeol saw you and called Woohyun's and L's attention.

"Hey, isn't that ~~~~-ah?" he said pointing at you.

"It is. but who is that guy with her?" Woohyun said.

"They sure looked close." Sungyeol added.

L was just staring at you and his anger began to boil just seeing you with someone else.

*I don't know what this is but I hate seeing you with someone else.* he thought angrily as he look at you.

You felt like someone's staring at you which made you look around the surroundings. Seyong saw you doing this and grew worried of you.

"~~~~-ah, are you alright?" he asked full of concern. You looked at him and softened.

"Ne, I just thought someone's staring at me." you softly said and he nodded.

"Maybe you got the wrong idea." he said and you nodded.

"Yeah, maybe you're right." you said. Seyong smiled at you and grabbed your hand.

"Come on, let's grab something to eat." he said and you smiled back.

L saw everything and he can't help himself but stare at the guy you're with. Woohyun noticed this and he swore if looks could kill the guy who's with you is already dead by now.

 

After grabbing something to eat, you and Seyong sat down on a bench.

"This day's tiring." he sighed and you nodded.

"But it is fun. Komawo oppa." you said and gave him one of your genuine smiles.

He smiled and thought about the necklace he bought earlier. He searched through his pockets and you tilted your head in confusion.

He smiled when he got it and held it out to you.

"That's..." you said eyes widened and he nodded.

"I saw you look at it in interest and thought I could buy it for you." he said.

"But its a couple necklace." you blurted.

"I know. You can keep both and give the other to your special someone." he said smiling at you. You looked at the necklace at your hand and stood up. Seyong curiously stared at you. You walked and stood behind him and wore the other piece of the necklace to him. He sat there in shock and touched the necklace and stared at you.

"I told you to give the other to someone special to you." he softly said and smiled.

"Yeah. I actually did what you said." you smiled at him. Seyong stayed there like a statue processing everything in his mind. Then he stood up and you looked at him. He took the other necklace at made you turn around. He wore the other necklace on you and you smiled at him. He went close to you and hugged you.

You were shocked with his actions but hugged him back.

*You don't know how lucky I am to be consider someone special to you.* Seyong thought and held you more tightly.


Seyong ^^

Mianhae, Seyong's my bias that's why. :P 

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic.sarangahae <3

Comments are very much appreciated.^^