Revealed

I'm A Gangster and She's An Agent.

Click ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4YJIMioEY


"HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!"

*Tsk. Identity? Whatever. I'm gonna save that someone.*

 

"OMO!" Kikwang blurted as he drop his glass of water on the floor, shattering the glass into pieces.

*~~~~~~-ah* he thought as he picked up the broken pieces of glass and threw it into the trash.

"Don't do something stupid dongsaeng-ah." he softly whispered, looking outside the window.

 

"Huh?" Amber blurted and touched her chest. *Why am I feeling this way?* she thought and looked outside.

"~~~~~~-ah?" she softly whispered, her voice full of concern.

"YAH! AMBER!" Victoria shouted making Amber snapped out of her thoughts.

"Yikes!" she blurted and run away to hide from Victoria. "If I didn't slipped awhile ago, I wouldn't break Vicky's precious picture frame!" she quietly scolded herself then thought about ~~~~~-ah. 

"Don't do anything stupid or I'll kill you."

 

 

"SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!"

 

 

Sunggyu bit his lip and looked at s.

"L! Take care of ~~~~~-ah. Infinite let's go!" he said then ran towards the alley.

"Stay there alright?" Woohyun said then followed. Soon, the rest of Infinite followed Sunggyu's lead and left L and ~~~~-ah alone.

"Will they be alright?" you asked L and he nodded.

"We're not just some kind of gangster you know." he said smirking.

"I feel bad though. I want to help." you quietly said. L softened and patted your shoulder.

"Don't be. Besides if they knew, even if they can be trusted on keeping secrets, you'll be in trouble with your agency. And knowing them, they don't want people close to them being caught in any kind of trouble." L stated and you nodded.

"Come." L said grabbing your hand.

"But Sunggyu oppa said that we must stay here." you stated and he smirked.

"Forget what he said, I know you want to see them and who THAT person is. Besides, I can protect you from him." He said coolly.

"Oh please, I can take care of myself." you snickered and he smirked.

"Then let's go." L said and lead you into the alley.

 

Sungyeol and Sungjong helped the woman get out while Dongwoo and Hoya tried to distract the guy. Soon, Woohyun punched him making him lose his balance then Sunggyu kicked him squarely in the chest knocking him down. When you arrived you already saw that Infinite had taken care of everything and when you looked at the guy for any signs, there's none. L looked at you and you shook your head.

*Thank goodness, he's just a bad guy from the neighborhood.* you thought.

"Ahem." Sunggyu blurted making you look at him.

"Didn't I tell you both to stay back there?" he said glaring looking at L.

"~~~~~-ah was worried about you guys and she ran here then I followed her." L said as an excuse making you look at him weirdly.

"Well, you need not to worry, ~~~~~-ah we got things under our control." Woohyun said looking at Infinite.

"Yeah, and since you already saw these." Sungjong started.

"We might as well tell you something about us." Sungyeol added. Everyone looked at each other then nodded.

"~~~~~~-ah, we want to tell you something." Hoya stated.

"We're Gangsters." All of them except L said in unison. You looked at them then smiled. All of them looked at each other then at you.

"You don't looked surpise." Dongwoo stated and everyone else nodded.

"Well, I knew right from the start." you said looking at L. Everyone followed your gaze then looked at L with a look that says please-explain-everything.

"It's the reason why she became my 'maid'. She saw us fighting while she was going to a convenience store. Then she asked me, and since there's nothing I can do to deny it, I told her everything. I also told her to keep quiet." L stated.

"Then L said that I must his 'maid' to make sure I don't spill things on others." you continued making Infinite understand everything.

"I see so that's why." Sunggyu said

"So are you not scared of us?" Sungyeol asked and you laughed.

"Wae? Is there a reason for me to be scared of you?" you asked them and they shook their heads.

"It's good that you're not scared." Dongwoo stated and you nodded.

"Why would I be. You're my friends." you said and smiled genuinely making everyone smile back.

"Thanks ~~~~-ah. for accepting who we are." Woohyun said and everyone nodded.

"Your welcome. what are friends for." you said and smiled again. You looked at L and mouthed the words 'thank you' and he mouthed 'your welcome' back and showed you one of his rare smiles making you smile back at him.


Soo. It was Infinite who saved the woman afterall. ^^

Thank you for subscribing and reading my fanfic! saranghae <3

Comments are very much appreciated. ^^