Final

My Date With Bts

-A week after prom as passed, Suga and I agreed we were not ready for a realtionship yet. We decided to take more time to see how our friendship goes. I thought of the night where Suga and I almost kissed. "Y/N, even though I like you, I don't think we should be in a relationship, we should wait and see how it goes from here." his voice traveled through my mind. I rest my elbow on the small table in front of me as I waited for my Boba Tea, still re-imagining prom night. I usually never go to Cafes, but I guess I needed to get out of the house. As I waited I watched the bird fly around outside, I noticed a white Scion drive up, I looked at it closely. "What is YoonGi doing here?" I spoke softly. I sat silently and watced him get out of his car and walk into the Cafe. I saw him look around as if he was looking for someone. Turns out he was. "Ah, Y/N! I was looking for you." He walked over to me, I was about to get up, "No stay." He said as he sat down in front of me. "Jin told me you would be here." I nodded at his statement. "Do you need anything?" I asked. "Well, I wrote something for you." He rubbed his neck and his cheeks turned red. "Really?" I sat up and put my hands on my cheeks and looked at him. "Yeah. Well it is a little sneak peak." He added, "But it's..it's about you." He cleared his throat and started to rap.

-Suddenly, in my eyes
rain wells up
You well up,
I see you even when I breathe
Love blooms
like cherry blossoms
but burns and becomes ashes

-I watched him as his hands moved along to what he said. I knew he had such passion for what he does. He looks at me and I feel the sparks fly.
Hey girl I know,
the conclusion you made by yourself
Your hand, your body, your body heat
that was hotter than the equator
I’m still here, on repeat on top of the disappeared tune

I'm turning by myself on top of this music that has ended.

-"That..that is all I got." Suga finsihed up and looked down. "YoonGi, that was really romantic." I smiled and pinched his cheek. "Thanks, I was hoping you would like it. Would you um..go on a date with me?" He stuttered. "Of course." I smiled, his face looked shocked at my sudden quick answer. "Really?" His face lit up and I nodded. "Great. Well, I would ask you if you want a ride home, but I see you drove here yourself." He laughed and got up. "Oh my tea is ready" I stated, he helped me up and followed me to the counter to get my tea. We both walked out to his car since it was parked next to mine. "I guess I will see you at 6? I will meet up with you at your house." He opened my car door for me. "See you at 6." I hugged him and got into the car to drive home. He was acting more of a gentlemen by the day. As I got ready, I kept getting more excited, even though we agreed not to be in a relationship, I really wanted it to happen.

-I heard the doorbell ring, I quickly grabbed my shoes and ran downstairs. I open the door with a big smile, only to be greeted by Jin. "Oh, hey Jin." My smile went away. "Oh don't you look fancy, what is the ocassion." He pointed at my outfit. "YoonGi asked me out on a date, why so nosey?" I smiled and gestured my arm for him to come in. We walked to the kitchen and sat on the island chairs. "What time is he supposed to be here?" Jin asked looking at his phone clock. "Uhm, around 6, it's 5:50 right now, so he should be here soon." I patted the counter top with excitement. "Well, I hope you two will have fun, but not too much." He laughed, I nudged him. "I don't think anything will happen." I laughed. I heard a car drive up to the house and a smile grew back on my face. "That must be him." I put my shoes on and waited by Jin, I was happy, but nervous. Even though I didn't feel this way with prom, this felt more special. As the doorbell rang I grabbed Jin by the arm and pushed him out the back door. "Go, I don't want you ruin the mood." I smiled at him. "I didn't want to interfer." He bowed his head. "Be safe Y/N, call if you need anything." He spoke over his back as he walked off. "Yeah yeah." I shut the door and ran over to the front. 

-"Sorry it took so long, I was struggling to pu-" I stopped talking and looked at him from head to toe, as he did to me. "Wow." We both said. "You look stunning." He smiled, "As do you." I smiled back. He reached into his jacket pocket and handed me a small CD case. "What is this?" I asked taking it from him. "It is a hard copy of the CD I made." He stepped a bit closer and pointed to the name. "Dark and Wild, just like me." He smiled his gummy smile I couldn't help but laugh at how cheesy he was. "Thank you, I am honoured to be the first to listen to it." I kissed him on the cheek, my lips got warm due to him blushing. "We..we should get going." He snapped back to reality and I wrapped my arm around his and walked to the car. He held the door for me to get in. "Where are we going?" I asked him as he pulled out from the driveway. "My place." He looked at me from the corner of his eyes. "W-why?" I looked at him strangely. "You put more thought into something that doesn't need it, I just couldn't find a resturant with early reservations." I sighed in relief as I held my chest. "Oh, okay." I laughed nervously. "You don't trust me?" He asked. I looked at him as he drove, one hand on the steering wheel and the other arm resting on the console. And yes it is a pretty sight to see. "I do." I looked out the window. "Good" I heard his little chuckle along with it.

-We pulled up to his driveway and he shut the ignition off, staring at me. "What?" I looked back at him. "Nothing." His smile grew bigger as he got out of the car. I followed shortly after, he was on his way to my side. "I was supposed to help you out." He crossed his arms. "It's fine really, I'm a big girl." I laughed and walked to the front door with him. "Well, this is my house." Suga shoved his hands in his pockets. "It's not much but I like it." He placed his keys on the hanger. "Yeah, I like simple." He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the back porch. The view was amazing, can see the whole city and the beautiful park below. "Do you want to go there? You seem really interested." Suga read my mind. "Yeah it looks beautiful." I looked at the lights that were in the trees, lighting up the walk way. "Let's go then." He held the door back open and waited for me to walk by. 

-"Remember that time when we first met? If it wasn't for Taehyung and Jin, we wouldn't have made it this far." Suga and I walked down the small walk way. "Yeah, you ended up being a jerk." I laughed and looked up at the sky. "But you are doing better." I pushed him playfuly. "That wasn't very nice." Suga laughed along and took his phone out of his pocket and wrapped his arm around my wasit and pulled me in tight as he held his phone up to take a picture. "Seriously?" I reached up to grab the phone. "Oh no you don'.t" He got on his tip toes making me do the same. "Let me see it YoonGi!" I tried to keep seriously but let out a giggle. "Fine, here." He gave me his phone and looked at the photo. "Eh, I like it but I think we can do better." I smiled giving his phone back, "Here since you're taller you get better angles." A smile formed on his face and grabbed me by the waist making me blush. We ended up taking tons of pictures. "There we go, thats the one." I turned to him while pointing at the picture. "I like it too, here let's take a seat." He pointed to the bench, he reached for my hand and pulled me to the bench, he sat close to me as we looked through pictures, I held onto the phone and scrolled with my thumb as he did with his pointer finger. "You and Taehyung take a lot of pictures together, is there anything serious between you two?" I teased. "Pfft, no we are just close pals, he is like a brother." He took his phone, making his hand wrap around mine. He looked at me with his bright brown eyes, he grabs my hand and leaned foward, I can feel his breath on my lips. "Hey guys!" Jin runs up to us making us jump away as if nothing happened. "Jin, what are you doing here?" I got up on my feet. "I just wanted to wish you guys good luck for your date is all." He smiled, Suga got up, kissed me on the cheek and ran after Jin. 

-I stood there touching my cheek until Suga got back from chasing Jin. "I am so sorry for that." I took my hand off. He pouted and shook his head. "It's okay really, no need to be sorry." I frowned and walked behind him and hugged him tightly. "I won't let go until you accept my apology." I laughed and leaned my head on his back. "Fine. I accept your apolgy even though it wasn't your fault." He unwrapped my arms from him and started to walk back in the direction we came. "Hey wait up!" I shouted after him and he slowed down until I caught up to him. "I am going to make you dinner now." He smiled and walked back to his house quitely. "Do you rememeber prom night?" Suga broke the silence. "Of course I do, why? Did it not go as planned?" I asked. "No, it did, it was just ym first time going to prom." He looked down and kicked a small pebble in front of him. "Really? Well, I am glad I was your first date." I smiled at him. "I mean, I guess I have a thing for bad boys." I tried to put some humor in this serious conversation. We reached the front door and walked in. "Come, take a seat." He said as he walked me into the kitchen. I did what he told and watched him take an apron out. "Really?" I covered my mouth trying not to laugh. "What? It was a gift. And I don't cook well with others." He smirked.

-He finished making dinner and brought over my plate first and stood next to me with a big smile. "What?" I giggled. "Try it." He siled back and pushed the plate closer to me. I looked at him blankly and picked up the fork and took a bite. "Oh my gosh, too hot..too hot." I fanned my mouth and mumbled. "Sorry, but you should have known it was hot." He laughed and sat on the other side of me. I continued to eat and felt eyes on me. I look up to see Suga smiling hardcore. "Hm?" I asked, setting my fork down. "You're like a pickle to me." I stared at him. "What..?" I asked confused. "I just relish our friendship." He added. "That has to be.." I said in a serious tone. "The cutest, yet super tacky thing ever." I laughed. He seemed proud about his pun. After dinner I sat on the couch and watched Suga pick a movie. He placed the movie in the DVD slot and walked to the kitchen. A few minutes later he came back with a bowl of popcorn and grabbed a blanket and sat close to me. He reached over my shoulder and I felt his hand on the back of my head as he placed my head down on his chest. I smiled and breathed his scent in. "I really like this guy." I thought, reaching for popcorn, we both happened to both want some and our hands touched. "Oh sorry, go ahead." He took his hand away and placed his arm on the back of the couch.

-After the movie, we flipped a coin to pick what we should do, heads was to watch more movies, tails was to play truth or dare. "I told you it would land on tails." Suga laughed and sat the coin down on the side table. "Because you cheated." I poked his arm. "No I didn't, okay I'll start." He shuffled in his spot to get more comfortable and faced me. "Okay, truth or dare?" He looked deep into my eyes. "Hmm, dare." I smiled. His face lit up as if he wanted me to pick dare in the first place. "I dare you to play Pepero." He grinned. "But we don't have any." He grinned at what I said. "Oh I do." He smiled and walked off and then walked back with a box of Pepero. "Oh yum." I smiled and he sat down closer to me. "Ready?" He smirked and placed one end into his mouth. "Mhm." I was a bit nervous, I never played this game before. As he scooted more closer, I backed away. "What's wrong?" He took the Pepero out of his mouth. "Just nervous." I frowned. "It's okay, we don't have to play." He set the box on the table. "No I want to, I should get used to it sooner or later." I shrugged and took a stick out from the box. "Well alright." He smiled.

-"That was fun." I bounced a bit. "Can I have the rest of it?" I reached out and wiggled my hands for the box. "I dont see why not." He winked and handed me the box of Pepero. "I had a great time tonight." I said, getting up from the couch. "Aw, leaving so soon?" He frowned, "It's getting late, I can't believe how fast time went by." I laughed. "Well time flies when you are having fun." He got up also and walked me to the door. "I did have a blast." I said, pulling Suga in a hug. "Do you have to go?" He whispered as he hugged me tightly. "I mean, my parents would be worried." I laughed, making him pout more. "But I drove you, maybe I don't want to drive you home." He smirked. "Then I will walk." I opened the. "Wait." He grabbed my arm gently. "Be my girlfriend?" he said quitely. "What?" I closed the door behind me. He then pulled me in, grabbing my cheek and smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back after a slight hesitation. He pulled away and looked into my eyes, I saw the sparkle in his eyes. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He slid his hands down to my hands and held them tightly. "I was hoping that is what you said the first time." I smiled and nodded. "I promise to treat you right." He smiled and pulled me in for another kiss.


I hope you enjoyed this story!

Disclaimer:The lyrics I used is Suga's part in Let Me Know by Bts. Credit goes to them!

Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwACriqw9ro