Chapter I

Your the one for me, but I'm not the one for you.

Yoona's pov.

we're currently practicing for our comeback this 2015 we have three new songs to promote "catch me if you can." "Lion Heart" and "You think" it's really quite tiring we have no rest for a couple of days already and we need to maintain our diet my body it can't take the pressure anymore but work is work i need to do it for my members and my fans also.

"yoooooooong!" yuri called me she's running to me right now.

"neh unnie?" 

"did you know that there is a new rookie group and their popularity is increasing fastly so amazing." she said in disbelief 

"really? that's good for them that the people wants their songs." 

"not only that they are really good looking." she added.

"Oh that's why hahaha." 

"I can't wait to meet that group i mean they must be really good." yuri started praising that group again 

"maybe? let's just see tomorrow we will meet them probably at the music bank." 

"Okay, hmm taeyeon unnie is also calling you we need to practice again." yuri sighed and she dragged we're now running towards the practice room.

 

~

I didn't want them to worry but while practicing my vision are getting blurry already 

that's why when i sang my part on "catch me if you can" my body just gave up and suddenly i out.

"yooona!!!" that's the members the last thing I remembered.

 

then after that I dreamed of him again *sighed* again 

"why? waeyo?! tell me why are you leaving me?!"  he yelled at me 

I can't look him in the eyes because i knew that i can't lie to him that I can't leave him that I want to stay with him.

"Why aren't you answering my phone calls to you?! why is that when you reply i can feel that i have no importance to you?! YAH IM YOONA ANSWER ME!!!!!!!" He literally shaking me finding the answers he wants to here he's crying because of anger

"I just don't love you anymore." I looked down 

"WAEYO?! WHAT DID I DO TELL ME?!!?!??!!??!!? WHY YOONA!!!!!!!!" He now shouting then he punched the wall i saw the bleeding of his hands i held his hands to stop punching the wall.

he then hugged me "please don't do this to me, jagiya please don't" I felt like i was going to tremble with his sobbing and begging voice I broke the hugged and kissed him for one last time while crying 

"I'm sorry but always remember that I love you so much." and with that I ran away immediately while crying I heard him yelling my name.

"YOONA!!!!!!" "YOOONAAA!!!!!!" DON'T DO THIS!!!YOONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" that's was the last time i heard his voice.

 

I felt like there was someone shaking me that's why i woke up, I saw my members with their worried face.

"Yoona?!" jessica hugged me tight "are you okay?" I nodded

"why are you crying are you okay?" taeyeon wiped my tears away huh? i really cried?

I just smiled and shooked my head, i saw yuri looked so worried at me but I know that she knows why i am crying I smiled weakly at her and she smiled back and hugged me.