not Deja vu! (Part 1)

I'm (s)He
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stephanie Hwang, is the woman that is very hard to deal with, Suyon catching his breath as he entered to some random vacant classroom, he wipes his bead of sweat to his forehead, damn, this woman named Stephanie Hwang is really crazy, she even sat in, and cling to him like a leech to all of his classes, well gladly that he only has 3 classes today. Suyon release a sigh and he glance carefully to the window if this Stephanie is gone, and he notice that Stephanie is calling his name, while searching for him. Then thank goodness that Stephanie didn’t saw him.

 

“Excuse me can you please clear the way.” Suyon widen his eyes, it almost popped out to his eye socket, as he heard a familiar angelic voice, that he is dying to hear in person. He felt his heart wants to jump out to his rib cage, damn it, he doesn’t know what to do, he felt his going to have a heart failure anytime. He can smell her intoxicating scent, it’s very addicting.

 

“Hey, are you deaf?” This time her annoyed tone but still her voice is still angelic, Suyon face her carefully and he saw a wavy blonde woman which her hair is perfectly salon, wearing a simple yet elegant dress hugging her perfect curves, crossing her arms while tapping her foot wearing a heels which creating a clacking sound to the room.

 

“J-Jessica Jung.” Suyon mutters her name, Jessica raised her eye brows in more intimidating look, damn, her aura from his dreams is very different from real, she is indeed the ‘ice princess’ nonetheless, this Jessica Jung just in front of him, stole his heart and he is willing to do anything to be Jessica’s boyfriend. Suyon gulp and it seems that Jessica is really pissed at his silence, well it’s his damn stupid mouth’s fault.

 

“Yes, I am Jessica Jung but please, I’m in hurry and you are blocking the door.” Jessica said in her annoyed tone, well, great now he made her pissed and of course a bad impression to their first meeting. Yes, it’s his first time to see her in person. Thanks to their conflicting schedule, but also he is thankful to Stephanie for chasing him mindlessly and he ended up seeing the woman that he really loves the most Jessica Jung,

 

“I. . .I-I . . hm . . .I-“ Suyon tried to utter words but he can’t afford, his heart is beating like crazy, Suyon gulp his saliva

 

“What? Please just excuse for a bit.” Yeah she’s really pissed, Suyon step aside a little but he is still blocking the door, Jessica deadly glared him, damn she is so hot. Suyon suddenly remember his crazy dreams every night with Jessica, he can feel his crotch harden, crap. Jessica walk near him, with her fierce and scary gaze but for Suyon it’s really a turn on, because Jessica Jung is freaking hot. Then he felt her hand bag on his chest and push him away and it’s a little bit harsh and he almost stumble but luckily there is a table that he can support his weight. Suyon mouth agape for he was literally whipped, as he witnesses Jessica pushed him and made her way out of the classroom and not forgetting to slam the door. Suyon regain his senses, and he stood up while he catches his heart beat, damn, he is so chicken in front of Jessica. Suyon palm his face and he shouted in frustration.

 

“Damn, I look like an idiot.” Suyon curse himself and he get out to the classroom and he tried to look for Jessica but he didn’t see her again. He is now hoping that Jessica will go to MT.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yah!” The voice of his annoying best friend echoed outside of his bedroom, he is double checking his things before they will go to campus for their MT. Damn, this is it, he felt so nervous yet excited for some reason, well of course he can’t wait to see his dream girlfriend, the woman of his dreams, Jessica Jung. Suyon grab his black Nike gym bag and sling his bag around his torso, he grabs his snapback cap and wear it. He walks to his full length mirror

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter