Final.

Late Night Date

Kyungsoo yawned as her eyes blinked slowly. Their fifth movie of movie night had finished and the clock read 1:54 in the morning. She felt a bit sleepy.

Looking up to her girlfriend who let her curl up into her lap and was scrolling through her phone, her eyes trailed her distracted face for a moment.

She loved her uniquely shaped lips, her adorable nose, and softly gazing eyes. She loved her brown tinted hair that just passed her s. 

It was currently put up in two loose bun-like pigtails, Jongin's favorite style. Kyungsoo thought it was adorable.

Her thoughts of the older were interrupted when Jongin's stomach growled making the owner of said stomach frown. Kyungsoo giggled, "Are you hungry, beautiful?" Jongin pouted slightly, a habit she had gained without realizing, "Yeah kind of. I'm craving the most random stuff right now."

The smaller hummed and sat up as Jongin placed her phone aside. She crawled into her lap, sitting to face her. "Like what?" She asked somewhat cutely.

Jongin inwardly cursed at how adorable the other girl truly was. "Like fries and a hamburger." She chuckled thinking she sounded ridiculous. Kyungsoo hummed, "You know... That Stake 'n' Shake that's about 20 minutes away is open 24 hours." Jongin's eyes suddenly lit up, "Is it really? Can we go? Now I'm craving their shakes."

Kyungsoo pursed her lips before nodding, "Yeah, let's go." They stood up and quickly rushed to their shared room to get dressed and bundle up for the cold weather that late-autumn brought on.

Kyungsoo wore a plain t-shirt with a grey wool pullover hoodie over it along with black slim-fit skinny jeans and slip on shoes. She pulled her dyed purple hair into a loose ponytail and threw on a black and white scarf. Jongin wore a plain white t-shirt and an army colored green bomber jacket along with black leggings and combat boots. She let her bleached hair down and wore a simple beanie over it.

The two walked out hand in hand with Jongin's keys in her hand before hurrying into the car to turn on the heater. With smiles on their lips, music from Kyungsoo's phone playing in the background, and warm air covering the car they set off to the restaurant. They arrived around 2:35am and noticed there was only one other person actually eating there.

Hand in hand they headed inside. "Table for two please." Kyungsoo smiled to the old lady who walked up to them. She nodded with a small giving smile and grabbed them menus before bring them to a table. They sat across from each other in the red booth.

"What can I start you two ladies off with to drink?" Her voice gave them a warm-filled mood. "I'll have a water and a Sprite." Jongin smiled. Kyungsoo continued, "And I'll take a Coke." The woman nodded as she wrote the two's drinks down.

"Do you already know what you'd like to order?" They both nodded and told her their meals. She took their menus and went back to tell the cooks.

Kyungsoo blinked over to Jongin as the girl looked back at her. It was clear on her face that Jongin was happy to be there. "Are you that excited for this?" The older nodded, "Absolutely. I'm craving their food. I'm so happy." She smiled, her eye smile showing greatly.

Kyungsoo felt her heart skip a beat at the cute sight. "You're so cute~" She leaned forward and pinched the blonde's cheek, "You and your cute little cheeks." Jongin pouted cutely. "Stop it~" She mumbled all too aware of her cute pout and mumble.

Kyungsoo smiled brightly at her which caused a smile in return as well. The waitress quickly came over with their drinks. They thanked her before taking a sip. Jongin however, as she always did, began to gulp hers down much quicker than the other girl. Her Sprite was gone before their food had even arrived.

The two fell into a conversation about whatever came to their minds: the movie night they had, cute actors, what they would do for Christmas, hints at each other's gifts, and anything really.

Their food came warm and perfect which Jongin was gracious about. The first couple fries she shoved into made her smile in ecstasy. "Oh this was the best idea. I love you for reminding about this place being open this late." She hummed and began to practically scarf her food down.

Kyungsoo laughed, "I love you too. Though I'm sad that's the only thing you love me for." Jongin rolled her eyes playfully. "As if," She took a drink to wash down her food before speaking again, "I love you because your cute and treat me nicely and have the same taste in a lot of things as me."

She paused before lowering her voice with a barely hidden smirk, "And because your lovely at giving head and your moans are as sweet as candy." Kyungsoo's eyes widened slightly and her cheeks reddened dramatically. "Shut up! Don't say that in public!" She whisper shouted.

Jongin only laughed before continuing to eat leaving Kyungsoo to eat slowly as a blushing mess. She hated to admit it, but Jongin saying such things turned her on slightly making her squeeze her legs together with a pout. "I hate how much you ." She muttered under her breath. It was Jongin's turn to blush slightly at that.

It always surprised her that she could actually turn Kyungsoo on as often as she did. She chuckled nonetheless and grinned, "Good." The two ate on and ordered their shakes for dessert. Jongin's mouth practically watered at the sight of their two glasses being brought over to them. She was quick to dig in and take a bite of the whipped cream and cherry that sat on top.

Kyungsoo chuckled at her pleased expression as she ate the delicious treat. Jongin glanced up her, catching her eyes. She smiled, "I love you." Kyungsoo smiled brightly back, "I love you too."

They went back to sipping their shakes and giggling endlessly before heading back home to curl up into each other's warmth and sleep peacefully.