April Black Currently Has No Fishfingers.... Again

April Black Blanked Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April Black Currently Has No Fishfingers.... Again

April's POV:

Fishfingers.

My only lasting friend since the beginning that won't stab you in the back because you got a higher chance of debuting.

But that was just my life, right? Right?

Fishfingers won't betray me...

Not unless the bloody maknae eats them all.

"Where are my fishfingers?" I questioned catching Mina's eye so she could explain before I go ballistic because there is one thing that April Black does not like, and that is people touching her fishfingers. Mina instantly widened her eyes and cleared before making a dash for it.

"Nayeon-unnie!" she shouted running off into her room. I narrowed my eyes.

Mina's POV:

I burst into the room to find Nayeon-unnie and Tzuyu talking on Nayeon's bed. 

"Okay, confess, who poked the bear?" I asked.

"What bear?" Tzuyu asked innocently.

"You know, the bear that April-unnie turns into when she becomes stressed that gets poked WHEN YOU EAT HER FISHFINGERS!"

"Ohhhhh, that bear," the poor, innocent child stated. 

"Did you eat her fishfingers?" Nayeon asked her.

"Uh, yes...?" Tzuyu replied.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED?!" I whisper-yelled at her. I heard a muffled voice before seeing, a very sleep deprived Momo stumble into the room.
"Waz iz happning?" she slurred, her words still heavily laced with sleep before she flopped onto the bed, right next to Nayeon and Tzuyu.

"It's four in the freaking morning, go to sleep," the fourth-oldest commanded. 

"Oh, woe is me, T' have seen what I have seen, see what I see!" they hear from the living room.

"Let me guess, someone irritated April-unnie and turned her into a Shakespeare-spouting mess." Momo inquired.

"It is not just 'Shakespeare' it is a lifestyle," we heard the same exact voice again then break out into sobs.

"I'll go see to her," Momo said getting up from where she was lying on the bed to go console the dramatic, and very stresses out, mother of our very odd family.

April's POV:

"Okay unnie, what's wrong now," I heard a soft voice come and try to dig me out of the blanket cocoon I've burrowed myself inside of. I see that it's Momo, normally the one that comes to me whenever I have breakdowns.

"We didn't debut too long ago, and my Korean still , and I have terrible people skills, and I'm pretty sure I made Kevin uncomfortable on After School Club last month and-" I was cut off by her.

"You did fine, everyone did well, you shouldn't have to bottle all of this up and then explode after someone eats your fishfingers," she reassured me.

"But I don't bottle things up! Yeah, sure, I may not actively tell people how I'm feeling. But bottling my feelings up? Pffffft, I would never do that!" I reassured her.

"Don't make me tell Jaehyung oppa!" she threatened. I widened my eyes. She wouldn't dare. I did not just have a mental breakdown from stress and a deficit of fishfingers for me to have to "talk about my feelings" with therapist Park. I've had enough BS to deal with to kill a man, and having to spend the next 2 hours with Park Jaehyung doesn't seem very pleasant. 

"Fine... If anything is ever bothering me I'll be sure to tell you," I scowled. A loud banging noise came out of nowhere, probably from one of the dorms next door.

"Five bucks Wooyoung oppa tried to cook again," I whispered to Momo. 

"Is his really cooking that bad?" Momo asked.

"No, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter