Chapter 1

Childhood Soulmate

20 years ago ....

 

"Teacher please look at my son, Im so worried with him, He alreasy 5 years old, but he not speak ..." the young lady look so worried in her face.

"is he .... mute ? or deaf ? ," the teacher look at a very skinny oung boy at the balcony, he have a very nice face actually. with his dept black eyes and sharp nose, he will be a very handsome young man one day. 

"no teacher ... he speak, he can listen, he is tottaly normal ... but I dont know, he prefer to be silent," the young mother look worried. 

The young teacher hold that young mom hands. She try to calm the young mother, as a kindergarten teacher, she face many problem of kids everyday,children are in the age of growing up, they need a variety of experiences to ensure their brain is constantly evolving. sh etake that as challenges as teacher .

"dont worry Madam ... " she smile.

the young mother smile back at the teacher ..

"thank you. " and the young mother leaving his son at there with a very worried heart, as a mother. this is his son first day at school. many questions are on the minds. feeling anxious and restless thickened but to make sure her son succeed in life, her duties as a mother, should ensure that their children receive proper education like other kids. 

Myungsoo watch his mother leave without any words

like always

just a cold eyesaccompany the departure of the mother.

he stay silent

at the balcony ... 

silent

silent

silent 

 

 .......................

 

"hello hyung ... "

Myungsoo shocked, he heard a very small voices . he look at his back .

Now, a cold eyes look directly to a very cute little girl. NO! he is a boy just like me ... Myungsoo monologue in his heart . He look a very cutei face it profusely. the gaze still a quiet long. without any smile or anything. just a very cold gaze .

the Cute boy tilt his head to the left

Myungsoo followed the act . Tilt his head to left 

then, the cute boy tilt his head to right ... Myungsoo followed the act to! 

The cute boy smile .. very widely .. closing his rounded eyes.

Myungsoo speechless . 

The cute boy stop his smile ..  now he start giggle ... 

Myungsoo speechless again. He reply that giggle with a very cold eyes. 

The cute boy stop from laughing. 

"urmmmm ... " a very small voices come out from that cute lips.

"I am Lee Sungjong, 4 years old .... " the cute boy speak even a little plate, but Myungsoo can understand , well kids and kids talk right

Myungsoo just nod

He do no know what to say

suddenly, the cute boy give a sudden hug to Myungsoo ... Myungsoo become more shocked

"friends? " that cute boy tighten the hug.

my first friends . Myungsoo monologue in his heart. he just nod agree to be that boy friends

"Hey lets play .. what do u want to play? how old are you ? what your name? " that cute boy drag Myungsoo hand to the playground, that cute boy start to run happily whil eholding Myungsoo hands. Myungsoo run to, followed his friends step. He smile. for first time ..... 

they play each other ... 

 

 

from a distance ...

Myungsoo mom smile widely, 

its been so long she doesnt look her son smile. he glad that his son already make friends. She wear her sunglasses. She start her car, now she can go to work with a peace heart. 

 

 

**********************************************************

time elapsed ... 

Today Myungsoo 7 birthday.

he woke up wit a bright smile ... and Run happily to downstair ... he is happy!

its been 2 years he been friends with Sungjong, and for 7 birthday,his family already promised to have small vacation together . Myungsoo amma & appa already promised him to take he and Sungjong to theme parks. He want to play all day with his friends. One and only best friends

"Mom ... Mom.. wake up wake up ... " Myungsoo jumping up and down on his parents' bed and he laughed happily.

He become so bright today

"yeahh I wil wakeup ok .. " his mother wakeup, so do his dad

Myungsoo parent become overwhelmed now, their son become more cheerful and norml since he know Sungjong, 

Myungsooo get a kiss and tickle from his parent, Myungsso laughed loudly. he so excited and full with excitement today. They rushed getting a bath nd prepared. take a simple breakfast and move to Sungjong home with dad car. That family will take Sungjong at his home ... 

after 15 minutes they arrived at Sungjong home.

Myungsoo rushed out from the car ..

he run towards the door ... he so excited. he smile widely, his parent just smile and follow their son to the main door.

ding ... dong ...

door bell ..

Door open ... a very beautiful lady come out. Sungjong mother .... but, there a feeling upset on her face. 

"Myungsoo , Im sorry, jongie cannot follow you today .... " 

Myungsoo smile faded away ... He shocked .. 

"why ahjumma ? " Myungsoo asked.

"He got a fever today .. im so worried, 40 degree, so high .. he cannot even woke up," Sungjong mother look down, Myungsoo mother hug her give her condolences and say "eveything will be alright ... " she try to calm the mothers who did not calm.

 

Myungsoo got panicked .. 

he run towards Sungjong room .. he did not mind screams out that his parents scolded his actions because enter the house like no manners.Myungsso keep run, then he open Sungjong's door room ....

he peak inside ...

Sungjong is sleeping but with a very very pale face .. 

myungsoo entered the room slowly, worried woke up his best friends. he stay at the bedsite looking at his friends face. So pale, Myungsoo feel somethig in his heart. He afraid of something, but he to small to understand what the feeling is ... 

Myungsoo touch that body

so hot! jongie you really sick ...