End

Unknown story

          In this hot summer,he happily walks down the road while holding his camera and takes some beautiful picture because he is going to meet his 'crush',as everyone being told a story that the handsome boy,Kim Myungsoo have a crush with the famous hockey player,Lee Sungyeol.Well,of course everyone would trust the story as they saw what Myungsoo did.Myungsoo puts a box of chocolates in Sungyeol's locker every Valentine's Day,Myungsoo secretly took some photos of Sungyeol during his match,Myungsoo bla bla bla.But Myungsoo doesnt really care about what other peoples think about him as long as he can meets Sungyeol.

          On the other side,Lee Sungyeol the hottest hockey player with a chubby cheeks,long legs and slim body where every single girls in his university would like to have him as their boyfriend.He is one of the top student of course doesn't like hearing a rumour or want to trust a rumour.So,when he heared that Myungsoo had a secret 'crush' with him,he just smile and move on.Well,of course he care a bit but because they talked about him and the handsome boy,Kim Myungsoo,so he anticipate for the next rumour about him and Myungsoo.

          Some of them judge Myungsoo as 'straight' guy so why would they trust the rumour?He laugh at that.As he entered the entrace of his university,he quickly runs toward university field where Sungyeol can be found.He took a sit under a tree near to the field.He sits and pulls out his water that he brought from home before he came.He rest awhile under the tree cause damn its very hot!.His home and university its not that far but he still needs to walk about 10 minutes and he needs to walk under this ing hot summer.After 5 minutes,he starts searching for Sungyeol.Then, he sees that Sungyeol is resting on the bench.He quickly takes picture of Sungyeol because he thinks that Sungyeol looks very hot doing things like that.Soon he saw that Sungyeol already getting up from the bench heading into the nearer building,he quickly shouts calling Sungyeol's name while waving cutely towards Sungyeol.Sungyeol saw that and he chuckles.'Myungsoo is really cute' he thought.He runs toward Myungsoo quickly worries that theres people who spot them being together.As soon as Sungyeol was there,Myungsoo tried to hug Sungyeol but Sungyeol stops him because people might see them hugging.So,Sungyeol suggests that they should heading to the back of the nearest building.Myungsoo sure he likes it.Sungyeol helps Myungsoo keeps his things and they start heading to the back of the building to do 'something'.They sure they know want they want to do and people sure doesnt know what they do.