A Deal

A Grade to Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I swear this is just a spur of the moment with horrible characterization, grammar, spelling, and non-existent plot. Feel free to ignore this.

-------

Cho Kyuhyun never really liked Literature class.

He did not know why on Earth he didn't like this course. He didn't know why he always seemed sleepy whenever the bell would ring; signalling that the students needed to attend their literature subject. He did not know why the teacher seemed too adamant on making the class even more boring than it was. Sure, he somehow liked reading books, but their teacher didn't seem all too amused when he suggested that they start reading and analyzing books about video games. Besides, he didn't know why he needed to read books and learn more deep-worded literature when he had been reading since his parents potty-trained him.

What he just didn't expect was that they needed to study the life of some famous author—to whom Kyuhyun instantly forgot the name of—and his million-selling stories and works. He didn't expect that they needed to decipher the ever mysterious metaphor behind the statement 'The sky is blue' and why the teacher always assumed that it was because the author was feeling depressed.

Maybe the author really just wanted to put 'The sky is blue' because the sky really was blue.

Kyuhyun groaned quietly as he slumped on his desk; momentarily blocking the ever so monotonous voice of his teacher as she explained the meaning behind e=(mc) squared—wait, now Kyuhyun wasn't even too sure what he was hearing because he was so boooooored.

As the female messenger of hell—who was commonly known as the 'Literature professor' to the other students—gazed over him for a second, the man struggled to strain his ear to store some valuable information. Unfortunately, he found out that he accumulated data surmounting up to nothing.

In short, Literature really did big time.

A pitiful whine escaped his lips as he leaned heavily on his table; pure boredom clouding up his expression. He didn’t like this damned subject and how he dearly wished it was Math instead—at least he could pay attention and have the highest grade even without trying. Suddenly, as he was praying to the heavens above that fifty minutes could pass by quickly so he could already proceed to his Math subject, a soft nudge on his dangling hand caught his attention—to which Kyuhyun was truly grateful for—before he whipped his head to the person who saved him from boredom.

"I am not sleeping, I swea—" And Kyuhyun never got to finish his sentence as his eyes met dark brown ones.

Dark brown eyes laced with slight irritation, that is.

"Kyuhyun! Pay attention, please! If you're just not going to liste—"

And for the umpteenth time, the dazed man didn't get to pay attention as his mind started to wander along elsewhere.

'Why is his eyes that of a lovely brown?'

"—just stay quiet and stop whining because you're distractin—"

'Why do his lips always look so kissable?'

"—me and I swear if you don't shut u—"

'Why are his cheekbones so cute?'

"—I am going to destroy your lapto—"

'Why does he always smell like roses and strawberries and cute teddy bears?'

"—and… And are you eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter