1/1

Good Morning

You wake to the sound of his voice, calling you softy, accompanied with a light poke to your side. “Baby? Baby? Wake up baby girl.”

 

“Ughhhh,” you groan, swatting his hand away, “go away.”

 

“Nope. No more sleepy time. You have work.” He reminds you, poking a little harder.

 

“I’ll just call in sick,” you conclude, rolling over and cocooning yourself in the warm sheets. “Let me sleep.”

 

“No you can’t,” he scolds, “if you don’t get up now, I’ll have to resort to desperate measures.”

 

You roll your eyes at his threat, remaining still.

 

“I’m going to count to five.” He warns. “…fine. One…two…three…you better get up…four…five. That’s it!” He lunges forward, yanking the blankets off and tickling you.

 

You immediately start giggling and gasping for breath, trying to curl up and defend yourself from him.

 

“F-fi-fine!” you relent in between pants and gasps of breath.

 

He immediately stops tickling you and allows you to catch your breath. “See? That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

 

“I hate you,” you mumble, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at his head.

 

“I know baby,” he replies happily, leaning over to give you a kiss. “Good morning honey.”

 

You scowl daggers into his head, but grudgingly accept his kiss. “…good morning jerk.”