Final

Art Class with Bts

-"Good moring Y/N" shivers went down my spine as I heard Suga speak behind me, his growling voice stung my ear. I turn around after closing the locker, only to be pinned against the the locker, Suga's arm beside my head, his eyes burning through mine, he stood there silently, reading my face "I'll be looking forward to seeing you in art class." He said as he took a strand of my hair and twisting it around his finger before letting it go. Suga has been with a group of boys that has been ruling the school since middle school, they were my friends but Suga and I kind of drifted apart after a while. Suga was known to be the bad boy of the group, he usually gets away with whatever he wants, and what he wants, he gets. That game has never worked with me. "Don't think you'll be getting away from me so easily." He leaned close to my ear and whispered. A faint scent of his cologne danced around my nostrils, and to be honest, that makes my knees weak. "Oh Min YoonGi." said sweetly with a smile as bat my eyes, I fixed his tangled necklace, "I don't mean to be rude and tell how much you're being a jerk right now, but you're being one big time." I said in a blunt tone this time, "Wow, no need to be fiesty." He said backing up, holding his hands in the air. "Thank you, now move along." I said as I gestured to him to skedaddle  "Oh, Suga got called off by a girl." I heard Taehyung say as they leave to meet up with the rest of their friends.

-The bell has yet to ring so I sat down infront of my locker and scrolled through my phone peacefully until my books got kicked over by someone walking close and fast, "Hey! Really?Watch where you're going." I yelled after the person, he didn't bother to stop and turn around. When I gathered my things back up I heard someone apologize repeatedlly, I look up to see what was going on, Suga was holding the person who knocked my stuff over by the collar, I pushed my stuff aside and walked over to the drama, "What is going on? Let him go YoonGi" I tried to unhook his grasp, "Not until he apologizes. No one kicks your stuff over and gets away with it." He snapped, glaring at the poor kid. "It was just an accident, I swear." The boy gulped, "You should have watched where you were going!." Suga slammed the boy against the locker, "Apologize to her." Suga said one more time. "YoonGi, please." I pulled on his arm. "Fine, beat it." Suga let go of the boy and watched him scatter off. "Unbelieveable." I glared, "If you're trying to gain my friendship back, this is not how to do it." I snapped before walking off.

-I was the first to arrive to art class, I was greeted by the teacher, "Hello, I'm Ms. Song, no need to introduce yourself, we will do that when the class begins, please take a seat anywhere." She smiled and walked into the hallway to greet the other students. I sighed and took my supplies out and waited for class to start. I leaned back in my chair an closed my eyes. "Hey, Y/N!" my eyes shot open. "Oh hey NamJoon, what's up? I didn't know you were in this class." I looked up at him, "Yeah, all of us are, but uh, do you have extra pencils and paper? I left mine at home thinking we didn't need any for the first day." He rubbed his arm, "Oh yeah no worries, take as much as you need." I said pointing to my supplies, "Cool cool, thanks." He said sitting down and grabbed a sheet of paper and pencil. We ended up laughing and telling embarrising stories. "And then he dropped his lunch tray because he saw his crush walk by." NamJoon laughed but was suddenly slapped on the shoulder. "I thought you promised not to tell anyone." JungKook frowned. "I think it's cute." I attempted to cheer him up. "It's not cute." He pouted and looked down, at that moment the rest of the boys came in. As the classroom filled up with people, as usual the boys came in last. "Watch, Jimin is gonna do the flirt walk." JungKook pointed to Jimin as NamJoon and I watched closely.Right on que, Jimin started to point and wink at every girl, making their knees weak. "It never fails to amaze me." NamJoon added as we broke into laughter.

-As they made their way to us, Suga made the kid sitting next to me get up. "And you are sitting next to me why?" I asked him. "I do what I want." He smirked and sat back in the chair. The bell rang by this point and the teacher gave us our first assignment. We had to draw Jimin, since he got to get all the attention, not like he never did before. We all pushed our desks together to make a square. We all sat silently and minded our own business. "You should go up there and model for us, Y/N" Suga leaned over to me, "How bout no? But thank you for offering." I sarcasticly. "It was worth a shot." Jhope teased Suga. The teacher walked around and looked at our process, she caught NamJoon dazing off so he turned out to draw a monster type thing. Suga kept talking to himself and kept starting over. He ended up making fun of Jin's drawing to make himself feel better, they decided to keep bugging me for my feedback. "Okay, well Jin, your drawing is wonderful, YoonGi, I don't really care." I made it short and sweet. "When is lunch?" JungKook whisered over to Taehyung, "I'm starving." JungKook stared at the clock, rubbing his stomach. "It's only first hour JungKook, relax." Taehyung smiled. 

-"You just drew a stick figure." Jhope picked up JungKook's paper. "Yeah I was too hungry to actually draw, Y/N, how does it look?." JungKook took the paper from him and turned the paper to me. "It looks fine, looks like him." I joked as Jhope walked over to Taehyung and eventually to me, he was cut off by NamJoon. "Can you just sit back down?" He joked, earning a laugh from Jhope. "No." He smiled brightly and walked over to Suga. "Ohh, she will like that." Jhope rubbed Suga's shoulders. "Yeah hopefully." Suga replied, looking towards me, I pretend not to notice. "Okay, stop where you are at, go ahead and take a break, you have 15 minutes, try to be back before hand." Ms.Song announced. "Finally! Food." JungKook rubbed his stomach again and ran out the room. Suga got up and walked over to be after covering his drawing. "Do you want to go to the cafe with me?" Suga asked, "As a date?" I teased. "N-No!" Suga corrected himself, I frowned. "Am I repulsive?" I smiled as I grabbed my bag and got up. "No, I was wondering if you wanted to join us." He moved hair from out of his face. "Fine. And stop being nice, it's weird." I walked passed him and he followed. "Why? Do you like it when I'm aggressive.?" His tone changed into his typical growl. "Oh dang." Taehyung got in between us and wrapped his arms around our shoulders. "I think Suga as the hots for you." Taehyung winked and ran off. Suga and I exchanged glances and looked away quickly.

-After we got back from the break, Ms.Song collected our drawings and Jimin joined us after flirting with some girl. "Oh Jimin, you're not gonna go far." JungKook threw a ball of paper at him. "Ya, back off." Jimin threw the paper back at him. "Min YoonGi, can I see you for a minute." Ms.Song called out, Suga sighed and walked over to her lazily. "Taehyung." NamJoon pushed him off his chair. "Did you switch our paper?" NamJoon gave back the drawing Taehyung drew. "Maybe, your monster looked too cool." he said as he got up wiping his pants. "How did it go?" Jhope asked Suga when he sat down. He just let out a breath "Fine"  He added. "So, was it worth it?" Jhope smiled rememebering what Suga drew. "Defintaly." He smiled at me. "Uhhh ok-" I was cut off by Ms.Song. "Y/N, what even is this?" She held up my paper. "It doesn't look like a person at all. JungKook's drawing looks better than this." She said, making the class laugh and judge. "I didn't think she was that mean." Jin whisered. "I know, look, Ms.Song, I don't think many people do realism, and I bet not many people did that well in the first place." Taehyung stood up and defended me. The class went silent as Ms.Song glared at Taehyung. "See me after class." She said dryly. "We have no time for this. Min YoonGi, you did better than anyone else in this class, mind if I show?" She wiped her anger away and smiled. "No, I will." Suga got up and walked back over to her, grabbed his paper and walked over to me. He held his hand out, I stared at it blankly, he wiggled his fingers, motioning me to hold it, I grabbed his hand and he helped me up

-"Y/N, I know we haven't gotten along, and.." He paused, my hands got clamy and I started to feel nervous. "And prom is a couple of weeks and, well.." He turned his paper around so I could see what he drew, "Will you go to prom with me?" He smiled weakly and searched my eyes to get a hint. I took the paper and stared at it, it was a portrait of me with "Will you go to prom with me?" in neat and beautiful handwriting. "Wow, of course." I smiled, he pulled me into a hug, the class in awe. "I knew what the drawing was before he asked." Jhope smiled and crossed his arms nodding as if he was special. "You won't regret it, Y/N, I wish to change for you." Suga smiled and hugged me tighter. 


This was really fun to write, sorry for the long wait. I was too busy cleaning. xD I hope you enjoyed it!