Are you sure this is our house?

I'm In love with a ghost

'Authors pov'

Little Lee maddie was in the car playing with her favorite toy a stuffed panda named spots."mommy when are we there yet"maddie asked "in about 10 minutes maddie you can go to sleep if you want to or play with spots for a little bit until we get there"maddies mom said "ok" Maddie said.

BANG there was thunder and lightening flashed across the sky.Maddie jumped a little cause she was scared of thunder storms.

"mommy are we there yet"maddie asked scared "now we are" maddies mom said.

They got out of the car to see a house that looks like a haunted house. "Mom did you go the wrong way for our house"maddie asked scared "no this is it now come on get your bags from the car and let's go in"maddie's mom said.

'Maddie's pov'

This women lost her mind if this is are house what was she thinking I might be 12 but I am not stupid this house has to be haunted like there are conwebs and ewwww spiders.

"Maddie"my mom said "what" i said "get your bags stop daydreaming" "fine" oh no now I have to go in,this is going to be bad.

I got my bags and went into the house.

Oh my gosh it looks like a haunted house "mom are you sure this is are house it looks like a haunted house" I asked her with a unsure look "yes it is now go find your room you will start your new school tomorrow.

i totally forgot about the new school "ok" I said and went upstairs slowly.

you could here the floors creak when you take a step on the wooden floor and there it is my room I took slow steps towards the door and touched the handle and pushed it open.

The room looked like a boys room with blue walls and some left over posters which were  still on the wall.I walked into the room and it was nice it wasn't dirty it was clean yay I don't have to do any cleaning I sat on the bed which was kinda dusty so I wiped it off and then sat down I looked around and I saw a door.So I got up and went over to the door and opened the door it was a closet with some clothes in it there were boys clothes so I got some off the hangers and put them in the drawers.

 

"Maddie" my mom called me down stairs "yes" I said "go to sleep you start school tomorrow" she said "ok" I said and got into the bed and snuggled into the covers the covers smelled like a person but whatever then when I was about to go to sleep when I saw a dark shadow coming towards me but I didn't know if I was crazy or it was real so I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I felt the bed slump down but I still didn't open my eyes then the covers lifted up a little then back down then I felt wind that felt like hands pull me close and on something like a chest but I still didn't open my eyes then I fell into deep slumber and also the dark shadow.