Chapter 1

The Demon

Krystal  woke up from her dream, she was sweating cold dead, and with a blushing face,and her long brown hair all over the place; Even though she woke up.her eyes were still dead sleepy. But her mind was wide awake. eye's were wide-eyed opened. She had the strangest dream in her entire existence.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

~ " in her dream " ~

Krystal  was asleep on a queen bed like her's, but she  woke up by hands being rested on her  waist, she knew it had to be a dream. There was no way someone sleep with her! Her  cheeks were burning hot as if she had gotten a temperature. She  tried to calm herself from panicking or screaming which will cause the situation worst. She  turned around slowly as If  time stopped and wanted to treasure this moment. When she finished turning around . she  came  in sight with a person with short blond hair but their root's were brown. They had wavy sort of hair that fitted them perfectly. Their hair was parted in the middle Their eyebrows were perfectly shaped. they were still sleeping which Krystal  took the privilege of to admire more closely up their face. Their eyes were perfect even though they were closed. Their nose was not too big nor too small. Their lips were small but adorable. the young girl  remember's how Victoria told her how  people with small lips kiss badly. How does she know?.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 While Krystal was dazing off the eyes in front of her opened, their colors of the pupils were by the color of dark brown which were beautiful on them. Probably the first time she called someone eyes beautiful.

"Good Morning, Beautiful" 

they said later being followed by them taking a deep breath and smiling.

Krystal was in shock

They had a feminine voice, which means "they" was a girl.

"hey, what happened, babe?" 

she asked and got up quickly along with Krystal. Her expression was worried sick. Her smile quickly dropped, removing the bed covers they were using while sleeping together. She reached her hands towards Krystal's face and looked deep down on Krystal's eyes. The girl before her cupped her burning cheeks, Krystal was both embarrassed, shy. She looked away as a soon as possible, trying to be able to get out of the hands of the girl. But it failed.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"hahaha, babe you're so adorable! I just want to kiss you all day! " 

The girl in front of her said, she said smiling as much as she can. Showing her eye smile.

Krystal looked up from where she was looking from and made straight eye contact with the girl in front of her.

"did she just… call .m-me adorable? And K-K-kiss me all day?! And babe?! 

The young girl with red hair, thought.

Before she could even blink.

She feels something towards her.

Her innocent lips.

The girl in front of her was kissing her.

But it was a small old fashion kiss, only the lips touching 

Not other stuff like she has seen in dramas or mostly movies.

Krystal's eyes were wide open, is this real life? 

Although she has never gotten her first kiss, she really did feel lips on her own lips. Not just in her dream but physically. She tried to move her hands to remove the hands that were still holding her cheeks. But nothing worked. She had no control of he body it felt like if someone was hugging her tightly, not wanting to let go. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Her face was  redder than her entire life. She looked straight towards the girl in front of her.

She had her eye's closed as if she was taking her time to admire those lips towards her. That was touching hers.

But Suddenly it wasn't so simple now.

The girl started to enter her lips. 

Asking permission from  the young girl to allow her inside of her.

But Krystal was not going to allow this to happen.

It's her dream!

She is the one in control, not anyone else.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Her hands went down to Krystal's waist.

It was slow.

Even though she had on her pajama's. she still felt cold fingers running down her body. 

Before anything else happened.

She woke up.

What 

Did 

She 

Just 

Dreamed ?

That person in her dream

She has never seen someone like that.

Most importantly

Why was it  a girl?

Who is the girl?

Did someone play a prank on her?

But it was in her dreams.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

That's what she dreamed of.

She tried to get up, but for some odd reason she was still weak.

So she decided  better to stay laying down. She turned to the right side of the bed to get the dream out of her mind. There was her pororo night light and plushy and  journal's, pens that we're also Pororo. She came in sight with bright red numbers in her pink alarm clock bathed in Pororo stickers. 

"4:09" it read by the color of red before her eyes. She rolled to the other side of the bed, sighing. She was finally able to move. Why hasn't she gotten any sleep? It was already hard falling asleep for her .  after finally sleeping, her brain decided to play tricks with her and make her dream a nonimaginary scene that  happened to her in her dream. It was then decided she was going to finally get up and get ready for school even though it's until 7:30 Am school starts. She dragged herself out her bed. Once her feet touched the cold hard white tile floor, she quickly put on her purple fuzzy slippers.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Now noises were heard of water running in the mansion.

Krystal decided to take a shower to calm herself down, she was still a mess and her cold sweating wouldn't stop and not to forget her burning hot cheeks. She closed and locked the door behind her, After the tub was filled with water she prepared candles and decided to put rose petals by the color of dark red And decided to play music. When that was done, she did herself a hair bun and in the end she wrapped it around a small pink towel around the hair bun. She started undressing from her night clothes'. which was a  two piece wear of pajamas, with the prints of butterfly's. while she took off her top leaving her on with her  red laced bra. She feels shivers run down her body, she turned around, feeling a pair of eyes looking at her.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

After she turned  round, there was nothing but she did see the bathroom open and she got even colder.Shivering she walked over and closed the door again making sure to lock it. "didn't I lock it? I guess I'm still sleepy?" Krystal thought as she walked back to the tub. Started where she left off. She played her favorite playlist on her iPod that was connected by Bluetooth on her stereo.  She rested herself in the tub filled with rose petals. 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Everything seemed calm, candle giving a sweet soft smell of Lilli's to her nostrils. classical slow piano music playing. It caused Krystal to drift to sleep.  

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 

She didn't know what happened but after she closed her eyes. she tried to open them, but she couldn't it felt as if they sewed her eyes closed, really tight. She couldn't move her body. Her body was useless she felt as if someone was pushing her right down to the  bottom of the tub, with a strong force.  She felt the strong evil  presence of someone. Suddenly the classical slow piano music changed to a completely different song.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

she suddenly opened her eyes wide awake.

The music was still the same, nothing happened? 

Maybe she's still day dreaming?

But she still felt a strong evil Aura.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

~ outside of an unknown place~

" I told you she is mine! , I saw her fist! I went into he dreams first!! She has seen my face!" a young haired girl with short hair that was dyed blond yelled towards a tanned male. While having a fist on her arms. Having a mad expression on her face.

"what makes you think that?! " the male replied.

"get away from her! She's mine! You came too late anyways and guess what pretty boy?

I will go in her dreams every day at 3:00 am"

She half screamed 

"let's see about that! , and pretty boy? I know, this is the reason she will like me ." the male said smiling.

"what makes you think she will like you?"

" I know she will, she will be mine, .

"haha you know she isn't .. you know .. you're style 

Prep American Korean girl who is girly"

"shut up you stupid head. Wait till you see" she said while pointing at him."

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

She disappeared into the darkness.

If 

Only

She 

Knew

About

The 

Rules 

The

Council

has.

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The 

Fist 

Rule 

Of 

The 

Old 

Demon 

Rule 

Book 

Is 

" Never fall in love with a human being that is your victim 

Nor 

A human" 

 ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

 

The male sighed and closed his eyes and walked away into the darkness of the night.

Even 

Though 

She 

 Was 

Here 

Only 

For 

Some 

Months 

She 

Didn't 

Bother 

To know 

The 

Rule's

 

 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"poor useless young demon" 

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

~note ~

If you don't know what is going on in the story or the plot.

Krystal started having dreams about a Amber, but she  only  appears on her dreams at 3:00 am 

And dreams scenes of the girl about almost anything a couple does 

But she believes the young girl does not exist only in her dreams.

But little does she know she is dreaming of a demon.

Some other people will try to stop her.

also 

i really take some 2 days to edit this chapter 

i  know its bad.. and excuse the grammar and mistakes!!! 

probaly one of my most hard working stories

hope you still read it and like it

Hope you enjoy and bye