Final

Assumptions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hyung?”

 

“What do you need Kookie?” Yoongi asked, placing his earphones down pausing the track that has been on loop for hours.

 

Kookie looked up to Yoongi, sure he looked up to everyone but Yoongi especially he was cool and aloof but also warm and caring, he made sure everyone was always happy he was like the dad he never really got. Yoongi had this thing where he was just as awkward as he was cool, and smart as he was dumb. Yoongi was a complete juxtaposition of himself.

 

“I need to tell you something” Kookie said fiddling with his fingers, he was a bit shy which was completely opposite of who he was especially to Yoongi, Yoongi kind of knew what he was gonna say.

 

“Sorry I don’t see you that way” Yoongi teased filling in the silence, Kookie turned beat red and Yoongi had to laugh you don’t see an embarrassed Kookie everyday.

 

“Hyung~” Kookie whined does he always have to be such a tease. Kookie was hitting Yoongi’s arm as a half hearted punishment for being so annoying.

 

“Aish brat! Stop that” Yoongi laughed “These damned kids think they can do whatever they want to their hyungs” Yoongi mumbled a smirk on his face.”anyways what do you want?”

 

“Hey hyung don’t swear Seokjin hyung will get mad!” Kookie teased.

 

“Sure! Maybe he will even punish me… if you get what I mean.” Yoongi teased enunciating the ‘punish’ part wiggling his eyebrows up and down elbowing a blushing Kookie. Seeing Yoongi absolutely speachless made Yoongi laugh so hard he fell out of his chair, which lead to Kookie being brought back to his senses and started play kicking his hyung as he laughed and rolled on the floor of the Maknae’s discomfort. After about a few minutes of chaos Yoongi and Kookie’s laughter died down.

 

“Please never talk about your life with Seokjjn hyung please” Kookie begged he did not want to be scarred like that ever again, he shivered just thinking about Seokjin hyung punishing Yoongi whatever that meant to them. “And aren’t you the top?” Kookie asked because even though he never wanted to think about it ever again he was so curious now.

 

“Of course I’m the top in what world will Seokjin ever dominate me, but just because I’m the top doesn’t mean that Seokjin can’t be in control sometimes” Yoongi said as if remembering something a bit of a flush on his cheeks, Kookie wanted to gag. But he couldn’t deny that it would be a turn on if Jimin might take the lead sometimes, of course they weren’t dating yet that was the whole point of this conversation… well at least the beginning of the conversation they got quite off topic.

“Anyways what do you want?” Yoongi asked looking more serious.

 

“Well I wanted to ask something… How was it when you confessed to Seokjin hyung?”

 

“Hm… I guess it was fine I kind of knew Seokjin liked me I didn’t know it was as much as I loved him but I knew he also had a crush on me so it wasn’t that hard… Of course I was still paranoid that maybe I just thought he like me because I liked him or that he would want something romantic but I figured, that nah he does like me and I’m fine with rejection and if he really liked me I don’t understand why he would reject me if it wasn’t romantic enough” Yoongi rambled only understanding the important stuff getting the general meaning. “Why you finally gonna confess to my precious Jiminie?”Everyone knew that Jimin was Yoongi’s favourite because Yoongi liked teasing him so much, that didn’t mean that there was a bias everyone still got equal amount of lines in the vocal line, having Jin as lover, Jimin as a favourite, and Kookie as a protege of some sorts and Taehyung who always did Yoongi’s chores and amazing deep voice.

 

“Well yeah but I’m scared he might not like me…” Kookie trailed off, Yoongi rolled his eyes and went to his computer.

 

“Hyung what are you doing?” Kookie asked

 

“Showing my idiot friend something” Kookie went closer to see what was on his laptop and blushed when he realised that he was the idiot friend. He is definitely an idiot.

 

Yoongi went on google and switched to an english keyboard and searched up a weird word that he couldn’t read.

 

Jikook.

 

“What is that?” Kookie asked as Yoongi clicked on something and suddenly a bunch of pictures of him and Jimin popped up of some pictures and videos he remembered, some art; chibis and umm.. adult stuff, some links that he recognized as stories and another word he recognized as ‘lemon’ but didn’t understand what ‘Jikook lemon stories’ meant, and a couple of pictures of them kissing to which he had no idea where that came from.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter