The Jealous Myungkitty

Meow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Meow"

A huge pair of brown eyes stares back into Sungyeol’s confused one.

 

 

Blink Blink.

 

 

“Aren’t you going to pet me?”

 

 

“Uhhhh”

 

 

Blink Blink Pout

Cute

“O-okay”

Sungyeol bring his hand to pet Myungsoo’s head. Myungsoo sighed contently and snuggled more into his shoulder. Sungyeol still can’t grasped the situation. When his mind suddenly went blank at the sight of Myungsoo’s cat ears and his big eyes looking at him with such pureness.

What the hell is happening. Why am I doing this. Did something happen when I went out.

He absentmindedly scratched the spot behind Myungsoo fake cat ears causing Myungsoo to purr. Stopping him from his thoughts as he stared at the fake kitten. A wrong decision he made. He can feel blush creeping up to his face. The look of Myungsoo’s bliss face made his lower region hot. He stopped abruptly.

“Hyung, why did you stop?”

Myungsoo lifted his head pouting slightly. He can’t help but to sigh dejectedly. Oh how he miss the wramth of Sungyeol’s hand on his head. It’s been a long time since they spent time together  ever since that hairless creature came. Thinking of it makes Myungsoo boil in anger.

“Why are you doing this Myung?”

Sungyeol gesture to the cat ears,paws, the choker and the tail. Not that he don’t like it. But his Myungsoo is a shy person and would never do this in public unless they are in their room alone *wiggles eyebrows* Anyway, Myungsoo was taken back. He cleared his throat and blush.

“Well I-I” he struggled to finish his words.

“Are perhaps jealous of jureumi?” Sungyeol raised his eyebrow waiting for an answer.

Myungsoo blush deepen and he went hide his head onto Sungyeol’s shoulder and mumbled.

“It was Sungjong’s idea”

The soft reply came. Nonetheless Sungyeol had heard it. A large grin plastered on his face.

On the other hand Myungsoo who still had his had head buried on Sungyeol’s shoulder cursed a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter