Stay Alive

Lightsaber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana: “What do you mean they disappeared?!”

Jungkook: “I mean they went to spy on Chansung earlier, but we lost connection and they never came back.”

Hana: “Did he catch them?”
Jungkook: “That’s the only explanation we have.”

Hana: “Can’t it be EXO or something?”

Jungkook: “The case would be easier if it was, but it’s impossible.”

Hana: “Why? Last time I checked you guys hated each other.”

Jungkook: “We do, but the EXO members came to our base this morning.”

Hana: “WHAT?! How did they know where it was?”
Jungkook: “I don’t know. They wouldn’t tell us, but they promised that they wouldn’t do anything to us.”

Hana: “Ok… Why are they being so nice all of a sudden?”
Jungkook: “Apparently one of their members called Chen disappeared as well.”

Hana: “How come?”

Jungkook: “I don’t know. They told us that they won’t say anything unless you and Eunhee are both there. They can only trust you two.”

 

[BTS’ base]

 

(Hana meets Jin and Eunhee at the entrance and they go in together.)

Suho: “You guys are finally here.”

Hana: “Suho-sshi, what is this all about?”
Suho: “That guy probably already told you, but Chen got kidnapped.”

Eunhee: “How does that have anything to do with us though?”

Suho: “Someone sent us an email at dawn. A video was attached to it. Take a look and you’ll understand.”

 

Lay takes out a laptop from his book bag and turn it so that Jungkook, Jin, Eunhee, and Hana could see the screen. There were three people tied up people laying down on the ground. The surrounding was dark, their hair were really messy and it covered their faces, and there was blood all over the place, but you could still tell who they were.

 

Eunhee: “Suga! J-Hope! Chen!”

(A few men came into the frame with bats and starts to beat them up one by one.)

Eunhee: “Stop it… Stop the video, please.”

(Jin walks toward Eunhee, but before he got to her, Kai wrapped his arms around her.)

Kai: “It’s ok. You’ll be fine.”

(Baekhyun looks at the two and then at Hana, but he couldn’t move at all. At the end of the video, a man with a mask turned the camera to face him and started speaking with a voice changer.)

“If you guys want to see these three again, then you better not tell anything to the police about us. We shall contact you guys again.”

Suga: (In the background) “DON’T LISTEN TO THEM AND JUST GIVE THE FILES TO THE POLICE!”

(The man turns around and the video was cut.)

 

Hana: “... What now?”
Suho: “We should collaborate.”

Rapmon: “With you guys? No thank you.”

Suho: “Look here. You need us and we need you guys. You guys just lost two members and we lost our hacker. We can’t solve anything unless we work together. You know more about them than us, but let’s face it. EXO is stronger and we have more resources than you guys.”

Rapmon: “Hana, Eunhee, what do you guys think?”


(Kai lets go of Eunhee)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter