The bump

Love at First Sight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun didn't know working in a prestigious company is so stressful. He just graduated a month ago and got hired immediately because of his good grades and maybe also because of his looks. There is still 5 minutes before his day at work ends and he's going crazy because he thinks it's the longest 5 minutes ever in his life. 

 

Woohyun is finally out in the street of Seoul he can't wait to be home,  eat a cup of ramen and drift to his dreamland. 

But while walking he didn't how did it happen but he's on his and it hurts. 

"Yah!! Look at your directions!"

Someone shouted at him, he can't help but to feel annoyed because his hurts so much and this human dare to shout at him. He stands slowly, after dusting his suit ready to shout at that human, but when he look up he's heart beats so fast he  can't believe a man can be this beautiful. Flaming red hair and he bet it's soft, a milky white skin that looks so smooth and a pouty kissable lips. 

"Yah! Stop drooling! Look what you've done to my arms! It's bleeding omg" the man said 

"Yah!!! I'm not drooling and you're the one whose not looking at your direction that's why you bumped into me" despite being starstruck of the man, woohyun still keep his composure.

"Aish! Do something about this! I think I fractured a bone!"

"Don't over-react please it's just a small wound!" 

"I'm not over-reacting! It really hurts! You going to bring me to the hospital or I'm filing a report about you in a police station!" 

Threaten the guy, woohyun don't want this to dirtied his reputation so they end up in a near by hospital.

 

Woohyun was paying all the expenses the man caused him, so when he came out of the hospital and didn't see the man he feels like he was rubbed. He didn't even get the man's name, and the said man didn't even say thanks to him so yeah he really feels robbed.

 

                                          - - - - - - - - - - - - 

The next day woohyun is rushing things in the morning he even forgot to eat his breakfast because his boss called him in the middle of the night asking him about important documents. 

After settling things with his boss, he excused himself if he could go out for a while to grab some food and his boss agreed because "since you've done a great job you can eat anything you want woohyun" with a pat on his shoulder.

 

He crossed the street to eat in a convenience store. While filling his cup of coffee he saw a flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter