Conditions

Perhaps Love

 "Good morning, Miss Shin Hye" her lady butler bowed and greeted as she enter her room.


"Good morning Noriko" she greeted back while packing her school things.

"Oneechan?" she asked

"she already left, Miss" Noriko replied.

"eh? it's too early, i really can't understand what love can do" she smilingly commented.

"that's why you should already find yours, so you can understand, Miss" Noriko teased.

"Noriko!" They laughed.
-

Park Shin Hye is the beautiful second heiress of Park Group of companies. She live in Japan with her elder sister, Park Ha mi. She is a highschool student. She attends Tokyo University, a school for rich kids with her friends, Yuki and Yue.
-
It's lunch time, everyone is in the cafeteria eating and chatting to each other, but it became silent as Shin Hye, Yuki and Yue entered. Everyone is looking at them with jealousy.

why?

Because they're only just like an angels that descend from the sky.

"Where's your driver?" Yue asked between eating
"Oneechan borrowed him, hers got sick, and her boyfriend doesn't want her too drive, he said it's dangerous, that's why." she explained.

"Woah! neechan is really in love with that guy huh? to think that she loves driving" Yuri commented.

"yeah, she's doing crazy things lately, but i'm really happy for her"
-
The lunch break is over. They're now going back to their class when Shin Hye's mobile phone rings.
"hello?"
It's Noriko.
She hung up the phone with a worried expression on her face.

"what happened?" Yuri and Yue asked in chorus.
"I'll explained everything later. I'll skipped class" she said then she rushed to her car.
-
She quickly stepped out of her car, Noriko is already waiting for her.
"where is she?"

' she's in her room, Miss"
-
As she entered the room, she saw her sister crying because of pain, she quickly runs towards her and hugged her tightly. Their father wants her sister to attend a marriage interview, but since her sister is already in love with someone else, she refused but who would dare to disobey their father? She comforts her sister until she fall asleep, that's the time she leaves and go to see her father.
-
"dad?" she called as she enters the office of her father.

" if you're here to talk about your sister, you can't do anything about it" her father answered as if he can read her mind.

" then what if i'll take the responsibility?" she proudly asked

"what?"

"I heard that the agreement states that one of your daughters, right? so it means it's not necessarily sister, it can be me." she explained

"what are you trying to point out then?" he asked

" I'll attend that marriage interview" she said while looking at her father's eyes.

"you're not doing this for nothing right?"

"i only have one condition" she answered

"I get it. I'll let them to continue their relationship, but I also have one condition, if the interview didn't succeed, then i'm going to break their relationship" He said with a devilish smile.

"Deal!"She smilingly said.