My birthday gift.

TAEHYUN'S DIARY ( Based on the fic THE MIGHTY FALL)

TAEHYUN’S DIARY ( Based on the fic The Mighty Fall ) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My name is Nam Taehyun , I’m a fragile korean model, My husband Sanghun, he’s one of the most succesful business man in Korean. My birthday is in 6 days, I’m turning 22 years old , but I am scared unlike the old days where I was so happy and proud about my love life. 3 years of marriage Sanghun started abusing me , My friends whom I used to drink with every Friday nights gets all curious about my blues on my body, I know it’s not good to lie but I’m obligated to , I loved Sanghun more than anyone else in the world , but this love is slowly turning to be my death.

 

Today is May 6,2015four days before my birthday, I’m excited. I wanna meet Mino, this guy, he’s a hitman, even if I knew it wasn’t the business that  we were supposed to be dealing, I asked him to kill  Sewon , another rival of my husband. I asked Mino to protect Sanghun and kill anyone who’d dare killing him. But as days turns to years , Mino stayed by my side, Why? 

I don’t know. Sometimes we’d hang out and drink together , Sometimes we’d ride his motorbike in the middle of the night beside the river and Me holding onto him , I felt safe. 

It all ended last year after our night walking when one of Sanghun’s guard took a photo of us , Kissing. It was my 21st birthday , and Mino didn’t want to give me any price full gifts. A kiss, he said, was priceless and more worth it. I knew by then. We were falling for each other. 

Mistaken and stupid . I betrayed my husband. The black moon was shining when I was cruising in Seoul and went home after a silent birthday party. Mino waved goodbye and told me he’d give me even more priceless gift on my 22nd birthday. I was so excited, I wanted time to pass by , so so fast . 

I went home around 3am , unlocked our immense house, my hands leading for a switch but was only stopped when I felt a loud bang behind me. Sanghun hit me. With a vase. And I  bled. He didn’t care. And it started there. 

 

 

May 9, 2015 

 

It’s almost my birthday. But instead of celebrating it with Mino , my husband suddenly asked me to stay at home with him. He caressed my face early in the morning, he kissed my lips softly, like what he used to do. Staring at his face and bright smile , it reminded me of the first time I fell for him. He was the Sanghun I knew. Babe . he called me out . I hummed as a respond and made my way towards him . Sitting in front of his office , in front of him.

He asked me if I was still seeing Mino, I lied. I said No. He smirked at me , I know that smirk 

And I know something bad will happen. I trembled , Will I even get Mino’s birthday gift tomorrow? Sanghun was blabbing, I was beginning to hear echoed voices . My hands are shaking.....

My husband, He slammed some photos on the his office table : of me and Mino hugging, holding hands , kissing. …

I told him it was a misunderstanding trying to win over him,  he knew me too much. 

I wasn’t that good in lying. He was now pacing back and forth inside his big office. I , with my teary eyes stared at his every movement. Please, Please don’t call your evil side. I thought and I prayed . Sanghun walked out of the room locking the door behind me. I didn’t know what he was planning but I knew this wasn’t good. Grabbing the phone beside me and dialling Mino as fast as I could . My hands, they were shaking, They even felt numb ; I don’t know why but , the moment I heard Mino’s voice , the way he said my name , I cried…in joy. 

I told him I love him very much and that I will never forget him . Mino , as a hitman knew by then . This was a farewell , he asked if Sanghun was hurting me again , I laughed , yes. I have to deny because , I cheated. This heart fell for someone else when it already had an owner. 

A bang , louder this time was heard I hung up the phone and the lights were off , all the wires the electric locks were off. Suddenly my husband burst in with a plate and a whip on it , he wa singing Happy Birthday song for me. With that creepy smile of his. I cried, just cried. I’m awake , Yes very much. He didn’t forget a 22 candle , it was lit and he was holding it with his right hand. 

Happy Birthday Baby , he said with a grin. Suddenly I fell on the floor, I felt my back and my clothes slowly torn. I tried to crawl away but he whipped me again . and right there I thought 

I should give up. I stopped crawling and he stopped whipping, I was covered with blood. 

He grabbed my chin from the back and slowly turned it towards his face. He kissed me , his eyes were red, he was furious .No . He was mad. I beg him to let me go but he didn’t want to

He punched me again. It hurt. He punched me twice . It hurt even more . Thrice and countless times until I didn’t feel no pain anymore. Covered in blood and tears , thinking only of Mino coming to save him.

My breath , why , why are they slowing down? I tried opening my eyes

But they were swollen.  Taehyun , I heard someone called out , I wished it was Mino but it was still Sanghun and he pulled my body up before violently pushing me again to the wall . I felt my bone cracked . Another Taehyun called me out, this time. I was unconsciously lying on the floor . It was Mino, I heard a gunshot , I opened my eyes slightly and saw Mino’s body reflected with the lights coming towards me. I rolled my eyes lower and saw Sanghun’s body on the floor. I smiled and closed my eyes. 

 

My name is Nam Taehyun I'm 21 years old. I would've turned 22 but I didn't , because my husband murdered me. 

 

A/N : Hi ! I was suddenly daydreaming and wrote this in a speed while I’m actually very busy. I couldn’t help slipping the story out of my mind sooner so decided to hurry and write this down. 

I know, I’m a fan of TMF , I wish to be Neph’s friend, tho I already talked to her. She even gave me tips in writing! I hope TMF fans and Neph won’t be too mad using her characters ?   I’m not that advanced in English since , In France, we focus on Spanish / French more. So I will try to write better for other namsong stories !

Please no silent readers. Let me know your reactions and opinions! Namsong ftx love ya