You

Turning My Bias Into My Enemy

Weeks passed quickly.

 Life between you and Taehyung changed. It was like both of you changed schedule routines.  Taehung stayed at home nowadays. He rarely goes to work only if there were certain occasions. And also, he comes home early and doesn't disappears from the house like he used to be. But if he does leaves the house, he'll leave for two days straight and he'll find you sleeping at the front door of the house, waiting for him.

"I wasn't waiting for you. I just locked myself out," you would say every time Taehyung asks what you were doing outside in the cold.

  As for you, you still did the chores and happened to be an obedient wife more like a slave to Taehyung as you now just follows what he tells you to do without bickering with him. But, the different thing was that now you are the one who comes home late. You are in the house in the morning but at night, you're out with Jungkook. 

  There was a time when Taehyung kept bugging you and it was going overboard because he messed his own room then calls you to tidy it up. Not once or twice but ten times in one day.Imagine sorting out the closet. Nicely folded clothes and arranged pillows on the bed but then, after 10 minutes you leave the room, it was messed up again. You couldn't stand it so you shouted,

"I want a divorce!"

"Are you crazy? I'm an idol you'll ruin my reputation."

"I don't care!"

"I'm not miles away from you. So stop yelling."

"I'm done with you. This house. This life. This... This bed! Dammit!"

"What's wrong with the bed?"

"I don't know! I had nothing to come up with so let's get a divorcement-"

  Taehyung slammed you against the wall. He was gripping you right hand and pressing it against the wall. You were taken aback by his actions.Your heart thumped. It was beating so fast. You were sweating. You could feel his breath blowing on your neck. Your eyes were blinking and you couldn't see Taehyung eye-to-eye.

  "Do you want..." "No!" you yelled infront of his face. You closed your eyes tightly.  You were imagining lots of things. Rated things. You bit your lips. "A burger." You opened your eyes when you heard him finish his sentence. Taehyung backens away from you. He slids his hands in his pockets. "You want a burger? Cause I'm hungry."

  He leaves the room as soon as he said that. You were still against the wall. You couldn't believe he did that just because he wanted to ask you if you wanted a burger. You sighed unbelieving what just happened. Meanwhile as Taehyung left to go downstairs he stood at the last staircase and looked up to the bedroom he just walked out. "I can't divorce you...," he whispered to himself.  

Flashback ends.

  Taehyung did not have the courage to stop you going out with Jungkook. Infact, he was never ready to love you. Taehyung was afraid. Telling you to do this and that now became boring. He missed yelling with you. He missed your death glare. And he missed you who waited for him till morning when he comes home late. The only time where he'd see you wait was if he'd be missing for days and at those times, he'll get to see you wait for him. He liked that. It makes him feel that you still care.

  Knock Knock. "I'm going out tonight. I made you dinner. So eat without me," you said to Taehyung who was in his room. "Do you hear me?" You knock his door again. It was unlocked. "Taehyung?" You walk in. He wasn't there. "That's weird i thought you were-"

  "Yah!" 

"Oh my-" you cover your eyes. Taehyung was . He just got out from the bathroom. Quickly, he wraps his body with his towel.

"Who told you to come in?"

"I'm...I'm leaving-" You turn to the door.

"No, stay," said Taehyung as he blocks your path to the door and the towel he wore falled off.

"Kim Taehyung!"

"What?"

"That...," you pointed to his birdy.

"Oh sorry," Taehyung apologized and picks up his towel.

"If you want me to stay, go wear your clothes."

"What?" Taehyung didn't hear you as he was drying his hair with a small towel.

"Go wear your clothes quickly!" you hit his shoulders with your eyes closed. 

"Okay okay i will," Taehyung went to get changed. 

  You peeked through your hands to see what he was doing. "No peeking," scolded Taehyung. You sit down on his bed as you wait for him with eyes still closed."What's taking you so long?" You ask him. "Done," he said. You open your eyes. "What was it you were going to-" Taehyung looked at you who was smiling. "What's with the smiles? Wait, you...." "Yea?"

"You looked at it??!" Taehyung approached you and was holding your shoulders. 

"What look what?" you were surprised. 

"My birdy."

"What?"

"Oh my god you did," Taehyung let go of you and throwed himself on the bed, showing his back to you.

"No no i didn't."

"You did!" Taehyung whined he looked like a baby screaming for a toy.

"No i did not. Don't accuse me for such things."

"They say people who deny , 98% of them are lying." Taehyung started rolling on the bed.

"Where did you get that fact? That's not even true!"

"Was it hairy?"

"Of course it was."

"See! You sas it! Oh mama!" Taehyung wiggled himself making the bed like an earthquake. 

"Okay i did! Satisfied!" You had to lie to make him stop.

"You what?!" Taehyung jumped to a sit condition on the bed.

"It was really big." You could hear Taehyung gasping. "And long." Taehyung was bitting his nails. "And-"

"You ert!" He hit you with a pillow. 

"How dare you smack me with a pillow!"

"A ert diserves a smack. Take that!" He swayed it to your face again.

  You stand on the bed and took another one of his pillows. "I am not!" You hit him, revenge. Taehyung didn't give up either. "Stop hitting me." "No,you stop!" Even when Taehyung was tired he still fought with what's left in him, he was infact already lying on the bed while you were still standing your gourd down.

And soon, all the feathers from the pillows were flying everywhere.

  A few minutes later after making a huge mess, you and Taehyung were lying side by side on the bed. Time Out. Dead tired. Taehyung laughed. You laughed too. He looks at you beside him. You look at him too. "Long time no argue huh?" Taehyung said. Both of you laughed even harder. Then, you both looked up to the ceiling. 

  You breathe. Exhausted. "That was fun," Taehyung said. "Because i beat you?" Both of you laughed. "Taehyung, you don't look so good." He was sweating a lot. "I'm fit as a fiddle," he smiles making you smile too. "Let me ask you a question then." "Sure."

"What am i to you?" Taehyung turns his head to look at you laying beside him. "Is it still a stranger?" you also turn to him.

"Yes," Taehyung laughed. But it didn't amused you. "How about me? What am i to you?"

"My enemy." You roll your eyes.

"You can't make me your enemy that's so unfair."

"How come it's unfair?"

"Enemy feels like I've done worst things to you."

"Yea you did."

"No, i did not."

"Forget it, you won't admit it."

"So change it."

"Change what?"

"What i am to you. Change it."

"No," you said firmly.

"You can't do this to me."

"I so can."

"I'm your bias. You can't turn me into your enemy."

"I said i stopped admiring you so would you stop it with the bias thingy."

"I'm sorry i forgot. Again. Then that makes me your ex-bias." You humphed. "Ex-bias should not be an enemy."

"Shut up."

"No."

"FINE, I'M TURNING MY BIAS INTO MY ENEMY." Taehyung smiled. "Satisfied?" He nodded.

"At least,you admit that I'm still your bias,didn't you?" He jerked you. You smirked then smiled then laughed. "I'm the one who should be laughing though," Taehyung said.

"Kim Taehyung," you look back up at the ceiling. 

"What?"

"Have you ever loved anyone?" Taehyung was a little surprised just a little with the question,like when you didn't expect it to rain, the first raindrop that touched your skin before they shower down on earth'. Yes, that kind of surprised. 

"My mom. And dad?"

"Besides them."

"Bangtan," Taehyung said and that made you smile.

"Taehyung if I wasn't destined for you that this was God's mistake and Jungkook is my real fate-" Taehyung then looked at you beside him as you talked. "Would you let me go?" You finished your sentence. and look at him too. Now both of you were looking at each other.

"Jungkook?"

"Yea...Jeon Jungkook."

"Sure," Taehyung's face was difficult to read. You couldn't tell if he really meanted or he was joking around. But he sure seemed like he really mean it. "After I'm done bullying you," he laughs.

  You glare at him. "I'm being serious and you're playing with me," you said with anger. "It's true. I'm letting you go. But only after I'm done bullying you," Taehyung smiles. "This means divorce you idiot."

"I know, but not now is it?" He looks to you and back up to the ceiling. 

"Taehyung, this time I'm serious."

"I know."

"Kim Taehung, so you're going to divor-" You stop.

  Slowly,you could feel Taehyungs' head touching your shoulder. You were surprised of his actions. You froze but you knew you couldn't just stay still forever so you moved a little to give him space. "Don't move," he held onto your arm. "But...the rules. I can't touch and you can't touch me." "Forget the rules. I'm letting you go anyways so the promise between us is broken except the part where i order you around," Taehyung closes his eyes as he rests beside your shoulder. 

  'You're willing to let go of me?' 'Kim Taehyung...have you ever once looked at me and felt something inside?' You stare at him. His face. "Kim Taehyung," you call him. Taehyung didn't answered. "Are you sleeping?" you ask. He didn't even flinch.  For the first time, gently you brush his bangs to clear his forehead. You couldn't stop yourself from gazing at him. "How can you be so cute even in your sleep?" you whispered slowly to Taehyung.

   Zzut Zzut. Your phone was vibrating. It was a message from Jungkook. You look at Taehyung. You sighed relieved he didn't heard that. You were more lucky, Jungkook didn't called if not, your phone ringtone would play and that would wake Taehyung up. You got up from the bed to leave but then Taehyung holded your left hand. You look at him. His eyes was still closed. 'Is he still asleep? Why is he holding my hand?'

   "Oi..." Taehyung said with a lazy tone. "Wipe the sliding doors downstairs before you go." "I did." Taehyung opened one eye. "You did?" You nodded. "Then do the," Taehyung stopped and continued,  "Just go." He burries his face in his pillows.

  Jungkook and you were sitting on the bench at the convenience shop, the one you went last time with him. You were both eating ramen. You didn't talk much tonight. Jungkook noticed. Actually he can read you. It was just that he didn't want to talk about it because he just didn't want to until,

"Jeon Jungkook," you call him after finishing the ramens' soup. 

"Yea?" He takes your ramen cup and also his to throw it in the dustbin near him.

  Both of you stand, ready to walk back home.

"He's going to divorce me," you continued. Jungkook was looking at you but your eyes were looking down to the streets because you didn't know where to put them.

"You asked him?" You nod slowly. "He just said okay?"

  You nod again. "I'm happy," he smiles. "Are you?" You turn to him. "Are you okay?" Jungkook asks again but with a serious voice. His question made you feel like someone just punched your chest. You felt like crying. 'No Jungkook. I'm not okay.' Your heart was exploding with words that couldn't be said through your lips. Jungkook was still staring deep in your eyes to hear your answer. "Don't tell me you love him," says Jungkook with a bitter smile.

 You kept silent. You didn't nod or shook your head. "Didn't i told you i hate being the second guy?" Suddenly your tears rolled down your cheeks. "He doesn't loves you." You bit your lips, trying to not cry even harder. But these tears just kept flowing.  You look down. Jungkook slowly wraps his arms around you. He hugs you. "I thought that he'd at least be jealous..." you weep on Jungkook's sholder.

  Jungkook knew you used him to make Taehyung jealous. He knew you had feelings for Taehyung from the start. And he was aware that, your feelings for Taehying were slowly growing even more. Jungkook also acknowledges the fact that Taehyung likes you too. But Jungkook doesn't wants you to know. He doesn't wants you to go to Taehyung. He doesn't wants himself to be the second guy. He hates that character. Jungkook believed that you'll fall for him eventually when the time comes. He holds on that and never gives up.

  Suddenly, Jungkook and you were roughly pushed apart from each other. 

  "Tae-" 👊