Jealousy

Turning My Bias Into My Enemy

"Taehyung?"

  You rub your eyes to get a clear vision. "Breakfast," Taehyung said and nicely placed the fried egg he was frying onto a plate. You are not dreaming are you? Yes, it is him. Weird. Definitely. Last night, you were sure that you didn't heard any sounds of someone coming in the house. Even after Jungkook left, Taehyung wasn't seen at all. But now he's home. And it's 8 AM. 'Why is he home?' 

 "Stop looking at me like that and sit down," Taehyung said as he noticed you staring at him. You went near the table and sat down awkwardly. Taehyung was already busying himself eating. You glance to the food he called 'breakfast'. Eggs, sausages, toasts and strawberry jam. "You know, i didn't made these for display. I made them for us to eat," Taehyung sarcastically said to you.

 "Um, what time did you got home last night?" You ask him. Taehyung finishes his bread inside his mouth before replying. 

"I don't know, at four maybe."

"What did you do last night?"

"Work i guess."

"Did you even sleep?"

"I think so."

"Are you sick?"

"What?"

"You know, we could go to the doctors and get a checkup for you."

"And why?"

"This." You pointed it out to the food.

"This what?"

"This breakfast."

"What's wrong with 'the breakfast'?  Is it not good? I'm sure i did well on frying the egg. Although the back side burnt a little."

"Kim Taehyung."

"What?"

"You are really sick. I'm going to wet a towel and put it on your head. Okay wait here," you quickly went to get a small towel and wetted it under the tap water at the sink.

  You came back,putting it on his forehead. Taehyung was surprised with the cold towel on his forehead. Worst, his heartbeat was racing fast. "No touchy," Taehyung pushed away your hands along with the towel. "I don't have a fever!" he yelled. "Now, this is the Taehyung i know," you smiled. He glares at you. But then he looked away as if he was finding his inner peace before he then calmy said, "Please, sit down and eat up."

  "Taehyung, you need the wet towel back on your forehead. Your fever is coming back," you said and placed it back but Taehyung stopped you and slapped your hands away. "I'm not sick," he said while gritting his teeth. 

"You are sick."

"I am not."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"You are."

"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD NO! NOW SIT DOWN!"

"Okay...okay..."you sit back on your chair in front of him.

"You ruined my mood."

"Since when did you have moods?"

"Pardon me?"

"You only have one mood; Annoying."

"Shut up and eat."

"You didn't put poison did you?"

"No." Taehyung shot lasers through his eyes to your eyes.

"Okay. I get it....you don't have to give me that scary look," you whispered and grabbed a spoon.

"Stop," Taehyung said.

"Now, what? Wait, you really did put poisoning in my food."

"God Dammit, I didn't! Why are you being like this when I'm being nice??"

"You? Nice? Since when?"

"Wow, and you admit that your my fan when you don't even know me."

"Don't you dare say that to me. I loved Bangtan boys since their debut."

"Why make it sound like I'm not a part of it?"

"Then that'll make me say ,i love you! And it is gross!"

"You're saying that I'm disgusting?"

"Same meaning."

"How dare you call your own bias disgusting."

"I've stopped stanning you so shut it!"

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't know. Or should i even care?"

"Kim Taehyung!" You stood. Taehyung stood with you.

"Yes, honey?" Taehyung was being sarcastic. 

"I hate you!"

"I thought you wrote love letters to me through twitter." Taehyung is enjoying his time pissing you.

"That was...that was a long time ago! Now i don't!" You felt as if you're dignity was ripped. 

"Typical fan."

"Excise me?!"

"You like me then and now you hate me. Why? Is there another boy group who stole your heart? You're such a player. Go marry them instead."

"Are you trying to get me angry?? Cause I am!"

"Then you should have known me better. I'm a nice guy." You grasp your fists, ready to give Taehyung a knuckle sandwich. 

  But then your phone rang. You took it out of your pocket. It was Jungkook. Taehyung looked at you who was currently standing still. "Aren't you taking the call? It's noisy," he said.You ignored him. It's not that you don't want to pick up the call. Its just that you don't know what to say. Last night, Jungkook left you speechless. Just looking at his phone number made you nervous. 

  "Hey," Jungkook started.

"Hey, Jungkook." 

  Taehyung was surprised well not that surprised but was curious why Jungkook called you. He sat back down and continued eating quietly. He was secretly trying to hear your conversation. You wanted some privacy so you went a little far from the dining table to the kitchen.

"I sure can make you nervous."

"How did you know?" You ask him and looked around.

"I'm not there, so stop searching for me. I could hear it from your voice."

"Oh...," you smiled. "I'm not nervous."

"About last night,  i guess i was too straightforward with you."

"No. You were way,way,way straightforward to me." You could hear Jungkook laughing and that made your lips shaped into smiles.

"I hope you're not uncomfortable with me."

"Why should i?" You tried to not be awkward as possible.

"Hey..." Jungkook whispered. You press your ears to your phone to hear him clearly.

"Hey?" You whispered too.

"Hey," again Jungkook whispered. You smile. 

"Why are we whispering?" finally you asked.

"Meet me outside the house at 8.00 p.m tonight."

"Why?" You two were still whispering. 

"I miss you," whispered Jungkook and ended the call right after that.

  You were still holding your phone against your ear. Your heart felt as if it was pushed downwards. It was thumping.'I miss you' the last word from Jungkook echoed in your head. You bit your lips. 'He must really like me...' 'But, do i like him?' 'What's with me?' 'Why do i feel shy? Why do i feel nervous? Why is my heart racing?'.

 "Oi," Taehyung woke you up from reality. He was standing in front of you. "Huh?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Who was that?" He asked. "Huh?" You were still dopey. "Was it Jungkook?" "Huh?" You still couldn't talk after what Jungkook said to you. Even though you came back to reality, still 'I miss you' was floating in your head.

  Taehyung knew something must've happened. 'What did Jungkook say to her to be like this?' 'What are they both up to?' "Oi," he called you again. "Yea?" you responded. "What did he say?" "Nothing." You didn't want to tell what Jungkook said. Anything that was related with you and Jungkook, you felt that it wasn't unnecessary to tell Taehyung. So the best thing to do is say; Nothing.

"There must be something... What is it?"

"Nothing."

"Spit it out."

"I told you, nothing."

"So he called you and said nothing? Do i look like an idiot? People call to say something."

"Nothing,really."

"Nothing,really? You're lying aren't you. Tell me what did he say?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"What?"

"Stop being a busybody and let's continue eating," you walk back to the dining table followed by Taehyung and sat down.

"What did he say?" Taehyung insisted to know.

"Nothing," you stuffed a sausage in your mouth.

"Did he mention something about me?" You ignore him. "Is it about something important?" You didn't even tried to look at him. "Stop eating I'm talking with you-"

  Finally he shut up after you pushed in a weenie inside his mouth. He quickly gobbled it.

"Perhaps, is he coming to meet you?"

"Kim Taehyung."

"He is?"

"Since when did you become a reporter?"

"Well at least you should tell me. I think its right for you to tell me with who you are contacting with."

"Since when did i have to report to you everything i do?"

"Since...starting from today and onwards."

"No," you munch the toast that you've done spreading strawberry jam on it.

"Don't you have manners? Don't eat while you're talking."

"You're trying to pick a fight with me aren't you. Because i didn't answer your questions, right?"

"No. No,I'm not. Why should i waste my time quarrelling with you?"

"I'm going out tonight."

"With who?" Taehyung was curious he was hoping that you won't answer this question as he predicted the answer would be.

"Someone."

"Who?" He still wants to know. He insists to know.

"Jungkook," you said slowly.

"Oh..." Taehyung sounded disappointed. 

"Well then, i informed you. Satisfied?"

"Who told you to inform me? I didn't asked you to do that."

"Are you having amnesia? Just now you said to tell you-"

"Does he like you?"

  Taehyung said it in a serious tone. You run your eyes elsewhere. Trying to ignore his question. "Good," he says. You look at him. 'Good? What does that mean?' .Taehyung then left you alone at the dining table this time, he didn't stormed out like he usually does but he went upstairs. Probably to his room. "Oi," he called you as he was climbing the staircase.  "Yea?" "Do the dishes. And clean the table. And the house. And you. You smell, so bad. It disgusts me." Taehyung then disappears upstairs. 

  "But i just showered," you mumbled. "I DON'T CARE JUST DO IT," yelled Taehyung from upstairs.