001

Love Him , Love Her ( hiatus )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 1 ‘Luhan, lets break this relationship’, said a girl while putting something on the man table which seems still shocked with the statement just now. ‘What !! are you crazy ... so this 5 years is just nonsense to you? Liyin, hey listen to me, you know my parents are also rich enough compared to that bastard. I could ask Baba to help your father`s company Liyin, please do not be like this to me..’   ‘Stop Luhan, i…i.. should go. I will be me .., ‘ the girl speech was interrupted by the sound of man breakthrough table in front of him. That man  seems upset with flashes of anger clearly defined eyes.’Wang Liyin listen to me!’, That man gasping and tried to hold the girl shoulder who so loved. ‘Its just because of money huh? I can give you money. Did you even forget, my baba is not less rich than the damn Wu. Tell me how much you need huh ... .say it !!!, ‘ , when saw the girl crying made his hot with rage instantly aching. He loves this girl so damn much. Next week he even had planned to propose her after coming home from Beijing to meet his parents. But all he get is asked to break up ??? Hell no ... ‘Lu ...... ..’ ‘Liyin, uljima hmm. Forgive me. I'm sorry’, Luhan said release his grip on Liyin shoulder and walked to the side of his desk. Hastily he hug the girl  tightly. ‘Are you really going to dump me after all we've been through, Yin? this really what you expect? hiks..hiks ...’ ‘Forgive me. Sorry, ‘ yeoja bowed. Luhan sighed. The end. He also can not force his love again, he can not be selfish. He is too loves this girl and will give up everything for the sake of her happiness. Including volunteered to break up. Indeed he loves this girl. First love and probably his last one. Huft ......... sounds simultaneously . Luhan clese his eyes. Tears escaped already rolling down his cheeks. Well, I'm willing to ......   ‘okay’ ‘What ?’ ‘Liyin, don’t be like this. I'm ... I'm willing to let you go. But you have to remember, I, will forever love you,  Liyin. Come to me if he hurt you, I promise ... I will always be there for yo.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter