Chapter 1

Sin committed in Dark
Chapter 1
I stepped out of bathroom in 5 mts and changed into a sweaters. I got ready and went downstairs to be greeted by my Aunt Catherine Wilson,who is like my Mother.She is my Daddy's Dearest lil Sis. I had Always loved and respected her since She is the one who had been taking care of me since birth. I grabbed an sandwich from her plate,and went out missing my breakfast like always. Uncle Sappleton was there waiting for me in his van, he is my neighbour btw. He is the one who pick up and drop me home safely. As soon as I got into the van, he started. I dont know how the 20 mts ride is short lived. He had enlighten me about the current happening in the society.It is really fun to gossip with him coz he would exaggerate it like a korean drama.(Author: her thoughts were interupted when she heard her friend jessica calling out to her)
"Jane!!!!"
Oh yeah I forgot to say, I am a half korean and half american.My dad is American and my Mum korean. My other name is Jannet Wilson aka Jane,THE INTROVERT OF THE STALES.
"Jane! Whats ur plan this friday? I am thinking of going to the FashionS if you r free"
"Sorry Jess! But unfortunately I am going to stuck with my Boyfriend"
"Insecurity? Are you?"
"NOWAY!How can you even think that i am going to be jealous of some....."
"KAY BABES RELAX! I am just kidding?ok Enjoy yourself now come we are get.....OH LOOK HERE COMES THE VILLAIN"
I shook my head as i clearly know who she is indicating at.She was always partial to him coz they both are very good at Speaking and big time Rival i must say.
"Oh my!Why always do you have to ruin my morning like this JESS?"
"Well thats my line, Mr I-am-the loverboy!Anyways Forget it i m not going to spoil my mood by arguing with you? Bye Jane see u in class!"
"Yeah bye!"
"hug is for jess only?
Suddenly he kissed me outofnowhere so like Typical Hyung joong.Very gently!
"hmm so Veg burger it is!"
" My aunt special"
"So i shall get another taste of it coz it is special"
Alright my bf can be a gutter mind sometimes. I pushed him slightly "we gotta class to attend"
I rushed him before he do something to divert my mind.
Note: Just an intro into the chap nthng else, will update more in few hours.Wish u all a Happy and Prosperous new year ahead:-):-)