Final

Happy Birthday My Love..
Yoongi walked to the place he knew by heart. The place he hated so much. Snow covered the large piece of land with grass, softly making sounds when he stepped on them. Snow flakes softly falling down. Once he was where he was headed to, he put down the two pairs of flowers. "Hey my love. Happy birthday". He could already feel his tears build up. It happend everytime he did this. The sad feeling washing over him each time.
 
 "I came across Taehyung, he bought you some flowers too, now this place is even more pretty. We both bought you your favorite, yellow roses."  He said while smiling softly with blurry eyes. "Sorry I didn't came yesterday.. I really wanted to come, but your stupid little brother forced me to help him and after that it was late and I tried to come but Jimin held me back". He sat down on the ground leaning back against the cold surface.''That brat couldn't even come today cause of school. Yup, he started school again. You would be so proud of him, little Kookie wanting to be a dokter." The reason behind it was kind of sad. Jungkook only wanted to be a dokter so he could save people, unlike the people who treated his brother who failed to save him.  ''We would be together for 20 years now." Just the thought of having him by his side now made Yoongi cry. "I-I brought you a present, I know you liked them so much. I can still see you every Christmas just jumping up and down the bed for me to wake up." He said, wiping some tears away while softly lauging at the cute memory.
 
''Yoongi! Honey wake up it's Christmas!'' Jackson said while jumping up and down on the bed. Yoongi just his other side, wanting to sleep more. It was only 6 AM , way too early for him to wake up. Normally he wouldn't even be awake at all in the moring. ''Just 2 more hours....'' He said with a sleepy voice. He got a pout as reaction and Jackson just sitting on top of him. ''Yoongiiiii I want my present!! Awwhh come on, pweaaasee?'' Of course he used his aegyo, he knew Yoongi can't resist it. ''Uurhg.. fine I'll stand up....'' Yoongi strechted a bit before really standing up, Jackson already tugging at his arm to drag him downstairs. Everything was nicely decorated. The house just felt even more cozy then normal, especially with the large tree in the middle of their living room, with lots of presents underneah it. ''Ow before I forget, merry Christmas honey!'' Jackson said while pecking the blond haired guy's lips. Each present Jackson opened made him smile wider than the one before it, almost breaking his face in two with the last present. They spend each Christmas like this, early moring presents and at night dinner with all of their friends.  And really late at night, having some quality time with each other.
 
He took out a little box with a diamond ring , putting it around one of the pretty flowers that only reminded him more of him. "I wanted to give you this 3 on your 30th birthday, b-but.... " A small sob escaped his lips. 3 days for Jackson turned 30, there was this huge car accident. Jackson was going to pick Yoongi up from one of his underground preformances, but he was tired. Jackson fell asleep behind the wheel and hit a truck on the other side of the road. He died at the scene.
 
He didn't allow himself to cry. He started to imagine how he would respond to this, smile reaching from ear to ear, showing his gorgeous smile and would shine like always while tackle hugging him down. He chuckled softly.  "Yup, wanted to ask you if you would marry me. Ever since Jin and Jimin married I could just see the spark in your eyes whenever we would cross a store with rings. You would've loved my proposal". Tears started to flow again, while smiling softly, thinking of his lover. "I wanted to take you to the zoo and have the baby elephant from then carry a board saying : Jackson, will you marry me? A-And when you would turn around I would be kneeling and asking you. I'm s-sorry I wanted to wait..... You would've loved it so much a-and now you'll n-never hear me say i-it... S-sorry honey, l- love you so so  m-much.'' He softly kisses the stone he was leaning against. Tears raining down his face, falling into the snow.
 
"Miss you so much, I just can't take this anymore... I-I know you just want me to be happy but I can't. I miss your hugs and cuddles.. I just wanna touch, no just seeing you would make me happy.'' Yoongi truely did. He was never he one to really like skinship, but secrely loved it when Jackson would curl up into his side in late at night, when Jackson was sleepy and just acting plain adorable. Or when he pecked his lips, how his whole face would light up.  Those cherry like lips, the most soft ones in the whole wide world.
 
''I know it's real, but I still hope everyday I just wake up from this bad dream... Hoping my dreams were reality and reality being the dream..'' Sighting Yoongi started talking about his fake reality. ''I saw you in my dream again tonight. You wore that shirt we bought on vacation in Tokyo, the bright pink one, remember? We went to Gangnam and at in a restaurant and walked under the stars.. But then I woke up again....." The sobbing became to much, as Yoongi just snuggled against the stone. Trying to fill up the big empty feeling in his heart, that only heated to survive and nothing more. His heart that was still crying for Jackson every second of the day since the last 12 years. "I'll see you again one day kitty. On the other side. Wait for me Nae?" That day, Yoongi fell asleep there on the grave if his lover. Buried in the snow, refusing to go home.