Chapter 1

Always be Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

kriingg!!!! Kriiinnngg!!!!!

Lee Jonghyun woke up with the sound of his clock telling him to wake up! But the lazy boy didn't wake up at all and just throw the alarm clock somewhere and went back to sleep. Seconds later he heard a knock on door and he didn't even need to know who it is...

"Jonghyun-ah! Get up now! You're going to be late on your school! "He's nanny tell him..

"Just five minutes more," he said while covering his self again

"You're Dad is waiting for you downstairs?" She told him.

Hearing this,he immediately wake up and prepare his self.. He haven't seen his father for almost 3months since He's father was always away on a bussiness trip. Ever since his mother died two years ago from car acident he's father keep his distance to him.. maybe because he knows that he's blaming him for what happened. Ever since then their father and son relationship gets cold and they rarely talk to each other. After he finished fixing his stuff,he went down to see his father waiting for him in the dining room with a newspaper in hands.

Mr.Lee just look at him,and started eating! Jonghyun just did the same. they eat quietly no one wanted to start to have a conversation.when jonghyun finish his food he gets up and prepare his self to leave, Mr. Lee cleared his throat and that gesture makes jonghyun stop on his track and look at he's father.

"I heard that you participated in car racing!".Mr. Lee said.

Jonghyun seems slightly taken abac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter