Angel~ chapter2~

Angel

I rest myself in the bath tube,the scent of lavender make me out of my mind.Suddenly,someone knock bathroom's door,

chanyeol:ya..(y/n)..are you there??!!!yah...what are you doing??it's been half of hour i'm waiting you..don't dare you do anything!!you can't escape from me..open this door RIGHT NOW!!

i'm get out from the bath tube and take a bathrobe.I'm rushly open the door.He standing with a cross arm,hugging himself.His face full of angry and worried.

y/n:yah!!i'm here..i don't go anywhere..i'm too stupid to do that things..

He bend little bit to get closer to my face.I can feel his warm breath.My heart start pounding and idk why i feel this way.He my kidnapper  but his features so attractive.The smile,lovely stare,caring,tall,handsome and he has all my ideal type.But something that make me uneasy,why he supposed to be my kidnapper and why we have to meet in this way??there's no another way??

chanyeol:angel..stop thinking and get ready because i will bring a breakfast for you.(smile)

y/n:thanks but i...

chanyeol cut.

chanyeol:okay  i will be right here in 10 minutes..

y/n:ya!!

chanyeol run away from my room and i'm start to dress myself. i have to do it fastly before he came out with my breakfast.

chanyeol's pov

ohhh..god..she so cute but she still look afraid with me since i am her kidnapper.I have do in this way to own her because i know she will never look at me.I try to look gentle but she still have bad feelings to me..what i have to do??do i have to release her??but i can't live without her.She only the reason i'm starting continue my life.After i meet she in that bridge and her action make me feel so safe.Her face and body language make me  feel more safe.It's been a long time i did'tn feel that way and she the first one after my mom's dead.

chanyeol:here your breakfast.

y/n:ah...thank you,chanyeol..(force to smile)

i'm  sitting by her side and watching her eating.she looks so hungry because she did'tn notice me staring at her action.

y/n:yah..this sandwich so tasty..do you have eat?

chanyeol:yess..i make that sandwich(proud smile)

y/n:what??..

i  laugh so hard because she so clumsy. so messy and she looks so cute.I hope i can stop the time.This so precious for me.

y/n:why you laugh??is it something wrong with me.

(y/n)'s pov

why my heart can't stop beating?his laugh make my day.His smile so precious.What this feeling??i feel more comfortable today with him like he never do something wrong to me.

chanyeol:you so cute..your mouth..

Suddenly,he took a tissue and wipe my mouth.I'm so shocked with his action and i start to freeze.I'm feel like a anna for a minutes.

chanyeol:you so hungry right??sorry..angel..i should notice that..i promise i will never let you starving..just tell me anything you want,princess..(smile)

I'm blushing and i look away to hide my red cheeks.Chanyeol notice that something fishy happen to me .He start to smile and laugh.

chanyeol:since you don't have a voice to talk to me..hahahaha..i left you ..i have to work..i will be home at 9 pm..so don't find me and don't try to run.

i'm looking at him.His face become serious.I'm dead if i try to run!!so,I try to nodded comfortably.

It's 9.00 pm,i don't hear anything about him so i try to take some sleep while waiting for him.

10 minutes pass.

chanyeol:i'm home..angel?

Chanyeol put his briefcase on the sofa and he untie his tie.He looks tired more than usual.He look (y/n) sleep on the bed.He approach you  and take a lovely glance.

'oh..god..she so beautiful when she sleep.I can't stop loving her,she so precious'

chanyeol lean and give a butterfly kiss on your forehead and he try to insert the hairfall on your face behind ears.your face look more clear for him to stare for a much time.Chanyeol can't stop smile and he feels all his stress out after he saw your face.He can't live without you.

After 15 minutes he facing your's beauty sleep,he realise that he don't take a bath after arrive home,all he do was facing,glacing,and smile alone in front of you.He chuckled alone . he go to his room and start to undress hisself.Wrap his lower body with a towel and let the abs show free.After take a bath,he listening to the song and after a few minutes he fall asleep .

mom:(y/n)!!wake up..you have to go to school..

y/n:eomma??i miss you..

mom:what's wrong with you??wake up now..

Suddenly,your mom start  dissapear from your sight.

y/n:eomma!!eomma!!!don't leave me!!eomma..

Chanyeol :angel??angel??wake up!!!you have a nightmare!!wake up!!

You wake up from your sleep with a tears and sweats.You start to searching for your mom but the only person you saw was chanyeol.He looks so worried and he start to rub my arm try to calm me.You start crying hardly.You miss eomma and suho oppa so much.

(y/n) povs

That's not a nightmare ,that's sweet dream and i don't want that dream end easily.Wake up with chanyeol beside me like a nightmare but sometimes it can be precious time when he start to treat me like a princess.He try to  calm me when he knows this is all his fault but he pretend like this is not his fault at all.I can't hate him.How i can hate him??he treat me so right and he make me feel like a only woman in this world.I can feel his love and i can't run from his love cage.He make that for me and only for me.I also have single for 5 years ,nobody wants me and i am no attractive like other women.He the only man that see me and attract with me.My dream like a notice for me about mom and oppa,they miss me and so i.I have try to talk with chanyeol for a second chances.I bet he will accept my permission.

chanyeol pov's

This is all my fault.MY FAULT!!.She suffer because of me.She miss her mom and i bet whole family was looking for her.I can't let her go,she will forget me when she meet other guy after i let her away.I can't let her go and dissappear from my life like mom.I can't take that anymore.It feels like beating me and killing me slowly.

Chanyeol hug you and rub your back softly.You lean and crying on his shoulder.It feels more comfortable when you let your sadness on chanyeol.You and chanyeol hugging on the bed.The room full of crying sounds.He break the hugs andhe stood up.

chanyeol:angel..mianhe ..i have to off for work,it's 9.00 am right now.

You look at him.He put on his black leather jacket and smile at you.His figure make you amaze.His body like a model and his face so handsome as hell.You wonder why he so attract with you because he can find a women more beautiful than you.

Chanyeol:i left..(open the door)

y/n:channie..please don't go..i need you ..now..please stay with me..

your pov's

what i say right now??am i crazy??yahh!!!(y/n)..he's your kidnapper,he can you,kill you,throw you on the river and burn you!!but he will not doing that things, right??idk when i start to trust him..i feel safe around him,his smile make me safe..i don't want he dissapear from my sight..i want him badly..

chanyeol pov's 

what she said???she need me??did i misheard??or she really need me like i need she.Did she start fall in love with me???great!!

chanyeol:what??really?you not scare with me anymore??

y/n:nope...(smile)

chanyeol:thank god!!i hoping that for a long time..what make you change?

y/n:you..(smile)

Chanyeol remove his jacket and put his backpack on the sofa.He approach you and hug you tightly.He whisper on your ear.

chanyeol:i never leave you until you told me to leave..

y/n:dae..channie

chanyeol:paboya..why you call me like that?

y/n:idk..that's name come out from my mind suddenly..it's suit with you..

Chanyeol breaks the hug and he caressed your hair softly while staring at your eyes lovingly.He can't stop smile and he looks more bright today.

your pov's

Both of us lying on the bed and talking about each other.There's so many things i don't know about him.His life so horribble,his parent passed away when he 15 y/o.He also have to manage his father's company at 18 y/o.He suffer than me,he have to study hard while the other kids busy having their teen age.i feel pity on him and i want to be a best person on his life.I lean my head on her chest,i can feel his heartbeatand he hug me softly.

y/n:chanyeol..why you kidnapp me?

chanyeol:because i love you and i wanna have all of you.

y/n:why me??you handsome and rich..you can have a women better than me..i have nothing,channie..i'm just ordinary women.

Chanyeol facing you and he hold you hand softly.

chanyeol:angel..you have something that the other girl don't have..i love you because of your personality.You such a brave,full of courage and you aslo a caring girl even you don't know who i am when we first meet at bridge.

y/n:thanks..idk why i did it??i just want to save you..but why you try to kill yourself that night?

chanyeol:uhhh..i feel so down that time..and then you appear like a light for me..that's why i call you angel..

y/n:channie..thanks for make me feel i'm the special one..i never feel like this..you are the first one(smile)

chanyeol:welcome..cagiya..yess..you so right ..you are my first one forever and ever..

He hug you back and both of you fall asleep for while until the bell rang.

sehun:yahh..kai ahh..he's here or not??

kai:yahhh..we have arrive and you want him in front of you right now..can you think clearly??

sehun:i know ..but i thought he know about our plan..i want to stay with him for 2 weeks and i have told about it last summer..

kai:last summer?of course he does'tn remember..

sehun:whatever.. i hope he knew it..

Chanyeol wake up from bed and leave you alone.He run to the door and check who the person behind the door.

chanyeol:where's ahjumma??aishh..these boy..why they come to my house??

chanyeol open the door..

kai and sehun:hyung!!!i want to hug you!!ommona~~~

chanyeol hug both of them.He glad sehun n kai visit him but at the same time he hope that they does'tn have a plan to stay here.It will cause a danger for you.

chanyeol:come in guys..

sehun and kai step in chanyeol's house.

chanyeol:ahjumma..make a drink for my friends..have a sit..

sehun:whoaaa..why you so polite??

chanyeol:what??i'm always like this..

kai:stop act..do you have something you hide from us??(grinning)

Chanyeol hope that sehun and kai don't notice about you.He still quiet and pretend that nothings happens.He just smile to kai when kai start to curious about him.

You wake up from sleep and feel your side was empty.You looking for chanyeol in that room.

y/n:Channie!!!Chanyeol~~!!!(yelling)

Chanyeol,kai and sehun stop talking.Chanyeol cover his face and kai grinning while sehun...

sehun:ohorat!!!yehet!!my hyungs have a girlfriend right now!!!thank god!!!!

kai:who that girl??show me~~(smirk)

chanyeol:ya!!!

y/n:chanyeol...so you there..why you did'tn wake me?

You look chanyeol,the guys and you cover your face.You just wearing a big shirt,your leg exposed more and you hair so messy.You run to your room.The guys staring at you with a curious.What if??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TBC-------------------------------------------------------------------------------