Trust me

Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri PoV

 

As soon as Seungri had locked the bathroom door behind him he took of his shirt and walked up to the sink to clean the blood of. It wasn't until half an hour later that he managed to get both his arm and leg clean. 15 minutes later he had managed to stop the bleeding completely with bandages now wrapped here and there around his arm and leg.

 

After that he waited for another 15 minutes until it was silent outside the door and then five minutes later just to be sure no one was outside at the moment. When everything was calm outside Seungri opened the door and walked into the dark room on the other side. It looked like everyone had gone to sleep, the only thing to worry about where if they were actually sleeping or not.

 

As quiet as possible Seungri walked into his bedroom but froze when he bumped into something, someone.

”Seungri we need to talk.” Daesung looked at Seungri.

”No..” Seungri immediately spun around to walk out of the room but Daesung stopped him.

”Seungri! You need to stop running from us!” Daesung took hold of the boy's arm.

”Why shouldn't i run? After all that's happened i don't think i should stop and let you destroy everything again!” Seungri tried to break free from Daesung's grip but failed.

”Seungri, i'm not letting you run away from me this time!” Daesung pushed Seungri down sitting on one of the bed's.

”Let me go!” Seungri tried to get up but Daesung put his arms around him to keep him down as he to sat down on te bed.

”Seungri, Please!” Daesung looked at Seungri with hurt eyes.

 

Daesung PoV

 

Seungri suddenly became totally still, it didn't even look like he was breathing. Daesung felt himself panicking a bit at the suden action and he hoped nothing was terribly wrong.

”Seungri..” Daesung said but got no response, witch only worried him more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter