end

Affection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Irene did not remember how did she and Wendy ended up like this. Seems like Wendy is ignoring her? Or is it just Irene? Wendy seems to be doing a lot of intimate skinship with Seulgi more than her. Yes Seulgi is their bestfriend but.. Wendy  already had Irene. Why don’t she just do it with Irene? Is Irene did not enough for her? Or did she already got bored with Irene’s actions? Is it Irene’s fault for not doing anything about it and just sit back and watch Wendy from afar? Lately, their skinship is getting more awkward and Wendy always flinch whenever Irene tried to touch her. And also, Wendy tried to excuse herself when Irene gives her a backhug.

 

Last week, she saw Wendy and Seulgi laying next to each other in the living room while watching the tv. She also saw that Wendy was hugging Seulgi’s feet and trying to bite it. Seulgi then moved away and went on top of Wendy, jokingly trying to smash her using her body but stopped when she saw Irene comes towards them. Irene tried to join them, so she lays herself behind Wendy and give her a backhug but Wendy seems uncomfortable so Irene let her go. Wendy excuse herself to go to the toilet. Irene then gets up and sit on the couch instead. Seulgi, being the clueless bear joins her on the couch without even notice the coldness in the atmosphere.

 

2 days ago is the day where Irene let her tears fall infront of Wendy for the first time.

She saw Wendy was playing with joy at the backyard, they were chasing each other and when Joy caught Wendy, she hugs her from the back and spin her around. Wendy was smiling happily. But.. the smiles fade away when Irene comes to join them. Irene asked joy to put Wendy down and let her do what Joy just did before but seeing Wendy's uncomfortable face again, she felt like her heart just got tored into pieces. Why did Wendy always do that to her? Did she do something wrong before?

 

Irene then just stared at the duo without realizing that her tears were flowing down her cheek. Joy asked her what’s going on, and Wendy.. she just keeps her face straight and stare blankly at somewhere else, not even bats an eye at Irene. She didn’t even look at her. Wendy then tried to excuse herself. Irene can’t keep her tears from flowing. She did not know why did she cried all of the sudden. Joy took her in her arm, trying to calm her down.

 

After that incident, she realized that Wendy don’t need her anymore. She was just making Wendy’s smile fade away whenever she showed up infront of the latter. So she decided to stay away from her. Distancing herself from the heartbreak.

 

As a couple, they shared a room together but Wendy always making an excuses to sleep on the couch because she had to catch up the drama that she missed before. Irene knows that she was lying and trying to avoid her but she decided to just shut up because she didn’t want to make a scene. She can’t sleep most of the time so she went out from her bedroom and went to the living room, the place where Wendy sleeps.

 

She just stared at her, she reached her hands out to touch Wendy’s face but stopped and pull her hand back. She smiled seeing Wendy’s cute face and rethink about their moment before things like this happened. Her tears start flowing and she walk away from the living room as fast as she can, did not want Wendy to hear her. She wiped her tears using the back of her hand and went to the sink to wash her face.

 

It is really heartbreaking living with someone who keeps ignoring you like you didn’t exist at all. Irene thinks that maybe if she lets Wendy go, she won’t have to deal with this situation that breaks her heart for a thousand times. She just can’t stand it anymore. So she decided to talk with wendy.

 

She searched for Wendy everywhere in the house but can’t find her. So she just to wait for Wendy to get home. She took a shower first to refresh herself. Being her careless self, she forgots to lock the bathroom’s door.

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

Wendy went to the pub across the street to clear her mind about Irene. She felt guilty for making Irene hurts like that. She just want to clear things out and tell her the truth but she can’t. After swallow a few drinks, she felt dizzy and decided to stop drinking. Not wanting Irene to questioned why she was drinking alone. To tell the truth, Wendy actually loved her so much. She was mad at herself for believing the rumours about Irene. She did not want to trust anything but people keep saying the same things about her girlfriend. Wendy decided to just wait for Irene to tell the truth but Irene just being clueless and did not make an effort to tell her something so she just left Irene behind. Ignoring her like she did not exist in the house.

 

She noticed that Irene always comes to her late at night so she fake her sleep. She also heard Irene cried every night and that was making her heart ache. Why did she do that to Irene? A person who had a soft heart and easily to break down. Irene is weak. But Wendy keeps hurting her. She should just let go of the rumours because it happened in the past. Why did she cared so much about that? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter