1/1

Dancing the Night Away

                Youngjae had his hands on his knees as he breathed heavily. The sweat was pouring down his face. He looked up at the mirror only to see Junhong smiling.

                “Junhong, please, no more,” Youngjae groaned out between his labored breathing. After all this time apart he felt lucky to his be on his feet.

                Junhong chuckled, “Worn out already?”

                Youngjae glared as the face he remembered used to look so innocent. He couldn’t help but wonder once again if he had any part in creating this vicious teasing Junhong was putting him through. “I can’t take it anymore,” Youngjae huffed before laying back onto the practice room floor. He looked up again at the youngest member who was not at all fazed by the sweat he worse so well but, why would he be? Dancing came natural to the young giant.

                “Hyung, our comeback is coming up soon!” We have to be perfect.” Junhong tried to motivate him.

                “It’s been too long. I need a break,” Youngjae stared at the ceiling, his chest’s rising and falling was slowing, finally becoming normal as the A/C hit his sweat, intensely cooling him down. 

                Junhong kneeled down beside Youngjae, “You should keep moving though.”

                “Leave me to die!”

                “Alright then, Himchan,” Junhong rolled his eyes playfully at Youngjae’s overdramatic antics.

                Youngjae groaned, “Fine, help me up.”

                Junhong grabbed Youngjae’s outstretched hands and helped him get to his feet, “Ready to go again?”

                “God no,” Youngjae breathed out.

                Junhong smiled, “Well then, let’s walk around to keep our legs loose.”

                Youngjae sighed but, accepted. He knew it was better than trying to start again after the muscles had a chance to cool down all the way. He began to walk around the room in a sort of circle, his aching feet begged him to let them rest some more but, he continued on. Youngjae knew he had to get used to this fast or he’d never return to being able to perform like he used to.

                He jumped in surprised when music suddenly started playing.

                Junhong laughed, “Hyung, you need to stop concentrating on the pain. You weren’t listening to anything I said, were you?”

                Youngjae grumbled a negative response as he continued his walk and tried to hide his embarrassment.

                “Hyung, please,” Junhong jogged over to Youngjae and started walking beside him. “If you focus on the pain it will never go away.”

                “But my legs hurt!” How am I supposed to not think about that?”

                “We can talk about something to distract you,” Junhong scratched the side of his head in thought. “Jongup Hyung told me you went with him to the gym yesterday, how did it go?”

                Youngjae groaned, “That reminds me of the pain I have in other areas.”

                “Well,” Junhong continued to think and when the song changed he was suddenly hit with an idea. He ran a ways in front of Youngjae and started dancing.

                “Junhong, I don’t want to dance yet… wait,” a smile broke out on Youngjae’s face, “I didn’t know you knew the dance to Mister.”

                He smiled as he exaggerated the famous movement, “You never know what dances you can be asked to perform on television.”

                “You’ve been learning more girl group dances then? So, I take it you learned the new Secret ones as well?”

                “Of course,” Junhong answered. He stood up straight and then started a new choreography. “I think I’m in love, thank I’m in love, yeah,” he sang in an exaggerated falsetto while dancing.

                Youngjae laughed, “Oh, wow.”

                Junhong switched suddenly and started singing Hyosung’s newest song. While doing the dance he folded up the bottom of his shirt so his stomach would show. That was the last straw and Youngjae stumbled from laughing so hard.

                Junhong grinned before reaching out to grab Youngjae’s hand, “Dance with me.”

                “What? No!”

                Junhong chuckled evilly as he quickly grabbed Youngjae’s other hand and waved them in the air before Youngjae could resist. “Come on, Hyung,” Junhong went back to dancing to Mister as it was still playing. He continued to hold onto Youngjae’s hands as he went through the movements with the rest of his body.

                Youngjae continued to resist but, Junhong began to sing again and with the smile on his face it eventually broke down his stubborn wall. Finally, Youngjae began to sing and continued the dance.

                “I knew you could do it!”

                “Of course I can,” Youngjae grinned, “and I do it better.”

                Junhong laughed over the music, “Sounds like a challenge.”

                The song ended and next was Brown Eyed Girls’ Abracadabra. The boys shared a competitive look before both broke out into dance. It wasn’t serious, though, as Junhong would pretend to flip his hair and Youngjae would move his hands across his body as if there were curves on his chest. All their moves were embellished and done to make the other laugh. This went on for a few more songs until Youngjae was leaning against the wall length mirror laughing at Junhong who was pretending to be dancing in heels.

                The current song ended and Junhong smiled at Youngjae, “You ready to continue our practice?”

                Youngjae’s good mood instantly dropped, “Why did you make me dance?! Now I have less energy than before.”

                “But, it was fun right?”

                Youngjae sighed but with a smile, “It was.”

                “Well, it was a good workout today so maybe—“Junhong gasped as he looked at the clock on the wall, “It’s already after 2am?!”

                “I’m going home,” Youngjae said as he immediately started walking to the door.

                “Wait,” Junhong ran to the speakers to grab his IPod and their other things, “Hyung, wait for me!”

                Youngjae smiled to himself as he walked out the door. He walked just a few more steps before stopping to look back at the door, waiting for Junhong since he only wanted to a little. His feet were tired so he did end up leaning against the wall to conserve strength.

                Junhong dashed out of the practice room and upon seeing Youngjae, looked relieved.

                “Come on, let’s go home.”


A/n: hhehe did y'all think it was gonna start with ? lol that was my idea of being funny.... wow I need to get back into the swing of writing.

Anyhoooo hope you all liked this ^_^

Thanks for reading~