CHAPTER 1

LOVE IS LIKE A SONG.

CHAPTER 1

“For The First Time”

 

Saying things we haven’t for a while.

A while, yeah,

We’re smiling but we’re close to tears,

Even after all these years,

We just now got the feeling that we’re meeting for the first time

 

“Humm..” someone humming the song she has been heard all the way.

“Shin Hye..” someone call her.

She’s click that pause button on her ipod and let go of the headset from her ears. “Yes?” she replied.

“We’re arrived.” Someone replied back.

She grabbed her bag,”Alright mom” she said.

“Shin Hye-ah, I know this year is a really hard year for you, the fact we move to Korea—“

“Mom, that’s all fine. I’m alright. I told you this is kinda hard but I’ll try to enjoy my time here, sooner.” She smiles to her mom.

“Thank you for understanding,dear” her mom said.

She smiles and opened to car’s door,”Thank you for the ride, mom. Be careful on the way back!” she said.

Her mom laughs,”It’s like you talk to your boyfriend” Shin Hye shows her glare to her mom. “Mom!” she yelled.

Her mom let out a little chuckles,”Alright. Ssinz ganbatte!” her mom said.

She nodded,”Arigatou haha san!” she chuckles while waving at her mom.

 

SHIN HYE POINT OF VIEW.

 

This year was really hard for me.

The fact that my father is getting moved to Korea, and I should be attend University in Korea this year. Well yeah, I supposed to be happy, since actually I’m a pure Korean. My father was Korean (That’s why my surename is Park!) and My mother is half Korean-half Japanese. I was born in Japan, so that’s why I do not understand Hangeul. I’m still learning.

I already arrived on the hall but seems no one arrived yet. Yes, I’m alone. I take a sit on a row near the stage, I place my headset on my ears and start to humming the song that have been play.

“But we both know how,

How we’re gonna make it work when it hurts,

When you pick yourself up,

You get kicked to the dirt,

Trying to make it work but,

Man, these times are hard”

Suddenly, I feel someone has tapped my shoulder from behind. I let go of my headset and looked back. A charming boy smiles at me. I smiles back and bow to him.

“Could it be…you’re the new student?” he asked

I blinked my eyes at him. Did not understand what he just said.

Mom, what should I do??

He stares at me, and waving his hand in front of my face, “Hello? Are you listening to me?” he asked.

“Uhm..” then I opened translator from my handphone. I said on Japanese so they are gonna translate it to Korean.

When he heard I’m speaking Japanese with my handphone, his eyes widen open.

“Oh. I’m sorry. Are you Japanese?” he asked in Japanese.

I turn off my handphone once I heard he understand Japanese.

Thanks God! Fyuh

I nodded, “do you speak Japanese?” I asked.
“I am” he smiles. “Ever live in Japan for 4 years. So yeah, you could speak Japanese with me” he replied.

“I thought you’re Korean, your face similar to Korean” he added

I told him about my father and mother nationality and he nods understand.

“by the way, I’m Donghae” he offers me a handshake.

“Shin Hye desu” I replied

“You may ask me anything if you need help” he said and then he leaves me.

The hall is full by the people one by one. The new student and include me, of course, looking for our group. I’m on group 18.

I met my new friend. A group consist 5 people and 1 sunbae as their mentor.

Donghae greet us,”hello everyone. My name is Lee Donghae and I’ll be your mentor” he said then smiled.

Oh, he’s a sunbae

“Let’s introduce yourself one by one” he said

“Starts from you” he added and points at someone.

He clears his throat and start to speak,”Hello everyone. My name is Lee Jongsuk. Call me Jongsuk for short”

“Hello. My name is Kang Sora. You may call me Sora. Nice to meet you” she smiles and then waving at me.

She’s so cheerful.

And it’s my turn now. I looked at them all, I’m so nervous. I can not introduce myself in Korean. How is it?? My heart start to pound. Then I’ll try to speak,

“Hajimemae, Shin Hye desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu” I said.

(Translate : Nice to meet you, I am Shin Hye. Please be kind to me)

Everyone start getting confuse with my words.

“Shin Hye Japanese, guys. So, please help her to speak Korean” Donghae sunbaenim told them and they nodded understand.

We start our activity for about 5 hours. And it’s break time.

I sit under the green tree. Feel peaceful here.

Someone come to my behind. “Annyeong Shin Hye!” she yelled

Oh, this is Sora.

“Hi” I replied with a smile.

“Why are you here, alone? Wont you join us?” she asked me

“I would like to, but, I wont understand what you guys talking about, so…” I grins at her

“Arraseo. I’ll help you on Hangeul. I’m not really bad at Kanji and Japanese. So, I’ll be your personal translator” she said excited.

I smiles at her,” Thank you Sora. That’very kind of you”

“By the way, where are you live? Mind to go home with me? I’ll be your guide!” she said again.

I laughs at her excited feels,”Would love to!” I replied and she said,”Yay!”

“See you later!” she said and then leave.

 

END OF SHIN HYE POINT OF VIEW.

 

****

Hello Guys! I'm sorry if the plot was quite boring. This plot just came in my mind and please subscribe and comment below!

I'll make the plot more intresting in every chapter. Thank you! xoxo

P.S : Listen to The Script - For The First Time while you reading this chapter.