Grant my wish, Miku!

Animu desu!

After SHINee got home from their peformance of today Taemin quickly went to his room. He hurriedly the TV and set it to his favourite channel. He sighed out of relief.

"Whew, I really thought I was going to miss the new episode!"

The opening theme started to play and Taemin quickly sat down, grabbing his Hatsune Miku plushie and placing her on his lap.

The rest of the evening squeals and loud singing could be heard from Taemin's room could be heard.

 

"What's he doing?" Jonghyun asked, raising one brow.

"What do you think? He's watching his anime again." Key said, rolling his eyes.

"He's really obsessed." Minho chuckled. Although Minho himself was reading a manga at the moment.

 

After his show had ended Taemin groaned. He needed the new episode, asap! He lied down on the ground and stared at the ceiling.

"Hah.. Anime is amazing, 2D is amazing.. If I only could live in that world too." he mumbled to himself.

"You want to live in our world?" Suddenly a high pitched female voice asked.

Taemin shot up. He looked at the Hatsune Miku plushie. She was staring at him. 

"Wha-!? You can talk? Ohmygosh I knew you were real!" Taemin squealed and hugged the plushie.

"Eew, hands off! And answer my question." Hatsune Miku replied irritated.

"OF COURSE!" Taemin screamed.

"Then, I shall grant your wish." Hatsune Miku said. She grabbed a leek out of nowhere and swayed it. A green light lit the room and Lleven Polkka started to play in te background. 

"But, you have to be careful. Not every anime is in the same dimension." She said seriously. "Every dimension is very different from the world you know now."

"That's okay," said Taemin "as long as I could be in that world everything is fine!"

The room was now engulfed in green light. With a white flash, Taemin and Miku disappeared.